Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,176 to 5,195 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Jack2901 wrote:

whoose lonewolf[NL]?

Thats rory lee's brother. I would swear it was someones second profile if i didn't know better. He is really good.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Cosmetic armor? I thought that was the "Charcters" armor that was cosmetic and the armor gave you a better defence... I might be wrong, I dunno.

i think you've got it right. the armor you customize and color is cosmetic, the armor that actually protects you is among the perks and you have to give something else up for it (like bullet damage). while i don't like most of the guns either the USP at least is awesome, not so much because it's better than the USP in goldeneye but because all the other guns in conduit suck so much that it levels the playing field. goldeneye's USP is actually stronger but all of the machine guns are so fast and powerful that it feels weaker.

it's hard to say which game controls better. goldeneye has the better scheme but it's riddled with glitches. conduit for the most part doesn't feel as good but it works without any glitches that i see.

that was half on topic.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Tommy290

NDB - I added you, please add back.

Ultima - did I play the real you tonight??? There was at least a Facility match and Jungle match. I was with MEOWTH, Deak, and [NK] Queen %... You would've been with [NK] King MVP (at least on the Jungle match). I was so hoping it was really you. I don't think I've gotten to play you before, and you're one of the GE elites.

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Spoony_Tech

Tommy290 wrote:

Ultima - did I play the real you tonight??? There was at least a Facility match and Jungle match. I was with MEOWTH, Deak, and [NK] Queen %... You would've been with [NK] King MVP (at least on the Jungle match). I was so hoping it was really you. I don't think I've gotten to play you before, and you're one of the GE elites.

Its RDB you want and ultima is no more. He is now Phoenix. Someone here is using his name and is also level 56. BTW I added you.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NiteWingX

Tommy290 wrote:

Yeah i did those matches were fun [NL]Ultima is me Pheonix said i could have his old name he is fine with it he actually wants me 2 have that name

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

RDB

Tommy290 wrote:

Got you added this eve. Thanks.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

CoffeeWithGames

xDemon720x wrote:

You can't select game modes, but rather "Team Grab Bag" or Free For All Grab Bag", meaning no way of choosing Capture the Flag or TDM only, you just vote for both the map and the game mode. Fail.

Wow, I was annoyed by this in the first game, and didn't like having to play 20 minute matches, when I just wanted some quick 10 minute matches...seems like they didn't really learn/study other FPS games, and why they're played a lot.

xDemon720x wrote:

Just wish EuroCom incorporated updates and such.

I'm still not sure why in 2010(or even 2011 now), developers would release a game with online play, and it not have patches/updates...
Anyway, I played some more GoldenEye tonight and had a lot of fun as usual. Perhaps by 2012 I'll reach the top level in the game!

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

ultima6605

sorry people for leaving after that match we had at the station with the [WS] clan but did anyone notice that elpadre[WS] was hacking proxys?i don't really care for the HQ,campers,proxys or noobs as much but things i really hate about players on GE is toobers and hackers can't stand them. elpadre[WS] was at level 49 seriously could he have not waited 4 more levels to get them legitimately.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Jack2901

^ I think I played you yesterday, it was on jungle but I think you left half way through or something.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Tommy290

NL Tech - I'll get you added up ASAP.

Too bad it wasn't the real Ultima. Oh well. At least he didn't make 56 a second time before I made it a first time. Right? Phoenix isn't 56 yet is he? That would not make me feel good about my skills. ahahahaha

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

scapegoat00

002337297784 my name is Scapegoat00 add me!

scapegoat00

Jack2901

@Scapegoat00 I've added you, add me back!

ultima6605

Tommy290 wrote:

NL Tech - I'll get you added up ASAP.

Too bad it wasn't the real Ultima. Oh well. At least he didn't make 56 a second time before I made it a first time. Right? Phoenix isn't 56 yet is he? That would not make me feel good about my skills. ahahahaha

not even close to 56 only at level 38 atm but will be 56 soon cause i do put in alot of hours.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Lun

I'll add everyone in as soon as I can breathe, i've been working 12 hour days lately. Everyone, be sure to add me.

[NL] Lun
my FC is below

[hot lunch] your clan is good, i would like to join your clan but I am with [NL] and for now I'll stay here

Edited on by Lun

Lun

lifesavedave

NiteWingX wrote:

Yeah i did those matches were fun [NL]Ultima is me Pheonix said i could have his old name he is fine with it he actually wants me 2 have that name

So are you serious about keeping your name as ultima? I thought you where just joking around, right.................

@Ultima he isn't the only WS guy i've seen hacking weapons. I saw a level 51 WS using a masterton and throwing proxies before.

@slowbro please add me. I think i put your code in a long time ago.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

NiteWingX wrote:

So are you serious about keeping your name as ultima? I thought you where just joking around, right.................

Ha ha! "right........."

I'll lay it out for ya Nitewing... I can't believe you even asked in the first place, but to actually go through with using his old name??? Really? C'mon man. Not cool, not cool. With all the creativity on this forum, we can surely come up with a knock-out name for you. Just don't use Ultima. I actually think Nitewing is pretty cool. If not how bout Javelin, Supernova, F5 (a super strong tornado), Onyx, Rage, Vitality (not a Pearl Jam reference), the list could go on!!!

Edit:.. Huh, now that I've made that list, I'm wondering why I have such a boring name... RDB, wow that's creative... [sarcastically... shaking head]

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Lun

@NL, I thought I would let you know I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the NL

Next week I will play under the name of a good GE player, that I have bumped into on more than a few occations online, but sadly, haven't run into for a while. Just stopping for a while, to pay tribute to some good games from before, when I used to play solo and all of a sudden i would pop into a game and go "hey..... is this the guy?"

I will still accept invites and nothing has changed, only my profile name temporarily

Edited on by Lun

Lun

NiteWingX

Yes i will keep NiteWing guys add me Lifesave and RBD

Edited on by NiteWingX

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

Jack2901

Man, I need a new name, Im just plain old Jack.

Spoony_Tech

How about Jack the rip... Ok never mind that. Lets try this again jumping Jack!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.