Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 5,121 to 5,140 of 10,277

Jack2901

thanks

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

TLink9

How to be a member of the SD clan:Joining the SD clan is no easy feat, you have too be the best of the best, the 'elite' lol. Normal requirements are level 45 and a 2 K/d ratio but if you impress the k/d ratio isnt necessary.
Furthermore you play 5 games of Team Conflict with SD members and then 5 games of conflict against SD members. You will then be judged on your performances and our leader will assess whether you are good enough too join the clan.
How to be a PKMN member: Be higher than level 25, also have an evaluation.
How to be a member of the NL clan: Put [NL] in front of your name
EDIT: Also I never told you guys about this glitch I had on the docks. It was me and this random dude we went up the ladder at the same time and we were stuck together and could only look around for like 3 mins until the other team shot us.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

romulux wrote:

i was thinking that next time you guys want to do farming we could try it in goldeneye mode. it would be much tougher to keep the consoles balanced so that the round doesn't end, but it would be a fun challenge to take on and it'd be fairer to the other team. the problem is that without a focal point like the box everyone would be spread out so much that it'd probably only be worth the effort in archives.

This could work, maybe, it's worth a try. I think the best way is for us to each cover an area or console.

Example nightclub, one person cover the console on the middle lower floor, one person takes the console in the green room and then the two other players room the three consoles on the top floor. 4way skype would be ideal.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

TLink9

lifesavedave wrote:

romulux wrote:

i was thinking that next time you guys want to do farming we could try it in goldeneye mode. it would be much tougher to keep the consoles balanced so that the round doesn't end, but it would be a fun challenge to take on and it'd be fairer to the other team. the problem is that without a focal point like the box everyone would be spread out so much that it'd probably only be worth the effort in archives.

In night club all you have to do is stay on the top floor. You can throw a gernade into console 3.

This could work, maybe, it's worth a try. I think the best way is for us to each cover an area or console.

Example nightclub, one person cover the console on the middle lower floor, one person takes the console in the green room and then the two other players room the three consoles on the top floor. 4way skype would be ideal.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@Jack2901
added you mate.

@TLink9
Glad to see im not the only one sporting their fav baseball team on here!

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

Hey gren. I seen it was your birthday on Skype. Happy birthday man. Is that one of the reasons you haven't been online?

lol, no, I've been playing Red Steel 2, looking for a new apartment, or working all day, so I haven't been on because I'm either sleeping or playing RS2 at the moment.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

NiteWingX

Welcome Jack ill add you 2

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

romulux

unlocked the hawskman on my second account and celebrated by winning a few conflict matches using it and only it, not even a grenade in there. i'm coming to the realization though that the hawksman sucks and i don't know why i've liked it so much. it'd already be hard enough to kill without the hip fire being so bad... i guess i'll have to play conduit 2 when i want my pistol fix.

lifesavedave wrote:

romulux wrote:

i was thinking that next time you guys want to do farming we could try it in goldeneye mode.

i had it working the other day in archives, some guys were getting on my nerves with shotgun lag so i dropped the terralite and went nuts with the proxies and masterton. my team was winning but i purposely let them take some consoles back to prolong the game so i could get revenge, between the mines and the masterton they never took any other consoles back. that's the type of farming i can get into!

i'll bet four of us could make it work pretty well unless it were station, memorial or outpost, it'd be way too hard to keep control with all that space, especially in station with all that cover.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Jack2901

I've added most people in bold on the list. so add me whenever.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

grenworthshero

Jack2901 wrote:

I've added most people in bold on the list. so add me whenever.

I'll add you to the list tomorrow and I'll enter your code on GE next time I'm on. I'm going to bed now.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

ultima6605

anyone know who is NLjdawg or NLtang?i'm starting to see more people with our NL tag could it be theres another clan with the same tag?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

NiteWingX

I may have not sure soz and good games Pheonix one on Memorial was good as

Goldeneye FC: 178244536237. NiteWing[SD] Level:56!.

RDB

romulux wrote:

that's the type of farming i can get into!

i'll bet four of us could make it work pretty well unless it were station, memorial or outpost, it'd be way too hard to keep control with all that space, especially in station with all that cover.

Yea, I can see that. At first I didn't think it'd be possible really, but with 4NL and some clear communication, we could do it. Even if we only kept 3 consoles and let the "3rd" console be taken from time to time, it'd stay pretty neutral for a good portion of time. The only thing with that is it'd be really tough to win the game in the last few seconds or even minute for that matter... esp depending on the board.

We still need level maps so it's easier to have agreed upon names for particular areas of each map. Any takers?

Edit: Oh, and Rom, you're a pistol maniac!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Tommy290

Haha, I made it to the NL forums. Enough trying to track you guys down on Gamespot/GameFAQs. So, just wondering if there are any player that are in EST and play around 7-10pm. Especially anyone that's really good and interested in joining a clan. I know you NL guys are pretty tight, but I gotta try right???

Bush League Gaming: www.bushleaguegaming.com
Come join us for awesome gaming talk!!!

Spoony_Tech

Hey tommy290. Welcome to the forums. I don't usually hop on till after 11 but I'm east coast. Not really looking to leave either but ill trade codes if you like. We are so tight Ultima leaves SD just to come back to us. Sniff sniff

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Vinstigator

Kadabra wrote:

These guys are all in the same clan. NL. no entry requirements I think.
I'm in Pokemon but we have high entry requirements.
Vinstigator's in SD, and they have pretty high requirements too.

What Kadabra said. I have to say, you guys are definitely one of the best Goldeneye clans out there. SD has nothing but respect for the Pokemon clan.

TLink9 wrote:

How to be a member of the SD clan:Joining the SD clan is no easy feat, you have too be the best of the best, the 'elite' lol. Normal requirements are level 45 and a 2 K/d ratio but if you impress the k/d ratio isnt necessary.
Furthermore you play 5 games of Team Conflict with SD members and then 5 games of conflict against SD members. You will then be judged on your performances and our leader will assess whether you are good enough too join the clan.
How to be a PKMN member: Be higher than level 25, also have an evaluation.
How to be a member of the NL clan: Put [NL] in front of your name
EDIT: Also I never told you guys about this glitch I had on the docks. It was me and this random dude we went up the ladder at the same time and we were stuck together and could only look around for like 3 mins until the other team shot us.

^Also, what he said. However I think I was the only SD member to be recruited at level 35. I remember Oaky saying he was impressed at how I held my own against a lot of the best SD players so he asked me to join. I didn't do an official tryout, I just used to jump their games and dominate with my Stauger. That was enough to get me in

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

komicturtle

I need to get back on. I'm not feeling too well and I know this will calm me down...

komicturtle

Lun

alright, i'm going on if anyone is up for a game

Lun

Kreegs07

MAJOR LAG

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

RDB

Tommy290 wrote:

Haha, I made it to the NL forums. Enough trying to track you guys down on Gamespot/GameFAQs. So, just wondering if there are any player that are in EST and play around 7-10pm. Especially anyone that's really good and interested in joining a clan. I know you NL guys are pretty tight, but I gotta try right???

Welcome... I won't be switching clans, but it'd sure be fun to cross clan party up some Let me know if you want to trade FC's and I'll get you added... but not till you say so, running out of precious "friend space".

We could start a new clan though. The [SLO] clan, which stands for Stock Loadout Only clan. Meh, nevermind, that would be terrible right about lvl 25...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.