QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

intiruna

I been using the shotgun lately and I feel really dirty.
It is really easy 2 get kills.
@tech101
20 kills nice man.

Conduit 2 FC 2880-9964-9326 + Headset
0052-7694-9168-4185 wii fc
Goldeneye fc 2387-1711-1063 Name same as my profile
3DS FC 0259-0292-3624 Linkco
Psn.Linkco

intiruna

@Tech101 The 1 with 13 death under my name is my brother.
He wanted 2 play.
Sorry about that.

Edited on by intiruna

Conduit 2 FC 2880-9964-9326 + Headset
0052-7694-9168-4185 wii fc
Goldeneye fc 2387-1711-1063 Name same as my profile
3DS FC 0259-0292-3624 Linkco
Psn.Linkco

Spoony_Tech

That's cool intiruna.

Nice runs Intiruna TheLastbaron Spain Gren and Aviator for a few mins anyways. A few of those were rough again but most were fairly easy. I now love sniping a little bit to much. I think I need one more level to get next sniper rifle!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Wow, I played for like 4 hours straight. Tech101, intiruna, Coffeewithgames, Aviator. Good games. I've been trying out the shotgun and the sniper rifle, and I'm not used to it, so sorry if I wasn't at the top of my game. Also, I've been trying to complete the weapon proficiencies for the AK-47, but that gun suuuuucks, so I don't do so well when I use it, but we did pretty well overall, I think. I usually ended up switching back to the Stauger UA-1 because I can't deal with the AK or the sniper rifle, and I'm still getting used to the shotgun.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

grenworthshero

CoffeewithGames wrote:

Good matches tonight everybody! I was hoping to play on Station and Night Club for at least one match each, but it seems there are a few favorites in the game!

Yeah, it seems like those didn't come up very often today, but at least I got to play on Outpost--I almost always do really well there

Here's the latest update to the list:

John Wahlgren --------5012 4106 5700
Tech101 -------------------0772 3740 5185
Gameday -----------------3353 9872 7228
ballkirby1 -----------------1498 3680 3433
irken004 -------------------4575 7799 5777
SilverBlacktail ----------1178 1770 7871
Oregano -----------------5150 0048 9425
nescro --------------------5265 9403 2591
grenworthshero --------4603 4818 2293
composerzane ---------1903 1484 4201
Aviator ---------------------4468 2220 2883
gaminguy -----------------5144 3943 2409
RantingThespian -------2314 6759 9160
Tasuki ---------------------4578 4912 4599
CoffeeWithGames ------2043 7355 3797
ThomasBW84 -----------3067 0736 4651
2D ---------------------------3933 1198 0911
Wesus ---------------------3659 1451 2434
TheLastBaron -----------0091 0717 1871
Super Peach -------------0143 6545 0982
SUPERZELDAMAN ----0199 2875 8086
Xkhaoz ---------------------4491 2764 5705
RetroRich ------------------2677 6094 0090
intirusu ----------------------2387 1711 1063
Tycoon ----------------------0084 2979 1576
romulux ---------------------5447 4748 5174
RDB -------------------------2497 8891 1365
Arigner ---------------------0079 8601 0876
OBI-001 --------------------1479 3524 9876
EDIT: Don't forget, @everyone, add "[NL]" before your name, so that people will learn to soil themselves in fear at the mere sight of our presence.

Edited on by grenworthshero

Aviator

grenworthshero wrote:

CoffeewithGames wrote:

Good matches tonight everybody! I was hoping to play on Station and Night Club for at least one match each, but it seems there are a few favorites in the game!

Yeah, it seems like those didn't come up very often today, but at least I got to play on Outpost--I almost always do really well there

I hate Industrial, I reckon its the worst map out of the lot.

Also, tonite was real good grensworth, Ill be getting on later so if anyone wants a few round im up for it.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

grenworthshero

@Aviator
bah, I don't even know why I'm still up. It's nigh on 6am where I am, and I haven't slept yet. I would but I should probably go to sleep...
Sewers is probably my least favorite. No one ever picks that one when voting comes up

Edited on by grenworthshero

Arigner

@grenworthshero

I didn't added you? strange... i thought I used all the list.

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Spoony_Tech

Arigner wrote:

@grenworthshero

I didn't added you? strange... i thought I used all the list.

Make sure you use the list above. The list on the first page might have had his wrong code. He doubled his code with someone else's.

Edit: Yep just checked and it was the same as the one above his name on page one

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arigner

I've just tried to re add him, It say that I have already did it, so It is just because I've done it after he checked.

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Xkhaoz

Anyone want to play right now?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RetroRich

OK, Slightly off topic, but still about this game.
Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to be doing with my phone in the first building I come to with a car parked outside, a camera on the wall and a sniper on the roof in the sculpture park on 007 dificulty. I am guessing that is where I take the first of 3 photos of weapons or tech, but I don't know what to photograph because the box doesn't show up when I get the phone out.
Please help if you can.
PS, too laggy toplay online tonight so I will add everyone tomorrow.

RetroRich

Tasuki

Aviator wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

CoffeewithGames wrote:

I hate Industrial, I reckon its the worst map out of the lot.

My least favorite is the Jungle I cant stand that one everytime I play it everyone on the opposite team seems to get sniper rifles and just pick people off. After a few rounds of getting picked off I turn the tables and get a sniper rifle and start sniping them. In the end it turns into one big sniper fest and nothing gets done. I guess it would be a good level for conflict mode but for black box or GoldenEye mode its horrible.

I have yet to do the sewers cause every time that comes up it always gets voted down.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Xkhaoz

@Avi I personally like Industrial on Team Conflict and GoldenEye.
EDIT: I'm about to go on.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

romulux

^i don't think there's a single bad level in the game. sewers is a great level if you like close quarters fights, and it's way better than the name 'sewers' led me to believe it was going to be. industrial's the only one i flat out don't like, but it's still not a bad level at all. overall this game has a more consistent selection than the original did. (did anyone like caves?)

RetroRich wrote:

Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to be doing with my phone in the first building I come to with a car parked outside, a camera on the wall and a sniper on the roof in the sculpture park on 007 dificulty.

this issue came up in the other thread-

romulux wrote:

for future reference for anybody playing through memorial, the first photo that needs to be taken is a box marked "drone gun" in the back room of the building with the security camera and truck outside of it halfway through the level. you climb to the roof with a ladder on the side and then drop down into the barred off room from a window above, then open the drone gun box with A and take the picture. the box looks just like the hundred others around the level that you can't interact with, so it won't occur to you to try opening it and if you're not standing close enough to touch it the "open" icon won't appear, so it's a tough one to find.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

romulux wrote:

^i don't think there's a single bad level in the game. sewers is a great level if you like close quarters fights, and it's way better than the name 'sewers' led me to believe it was going to be. industrial's the only one i flat out don't like, but it's still not a bad level at all. overall this game has a more consistent selection than the original did. (did anyone like caves?)

I completely forgot about caves. That map wasn't bad, though. I liked going into the elevators and hiding, and shooting through the doors with the RCP-90

OBI-001

hello everyone, just added everyones code, heres mine 147935249876. fixing my name up now then jumping on for a while, nl community seems great!

OBI-001

romulux

grenworthshero wrote:

I completely forgot about caves. That map wasn't bad, though. I liked going into the elevators and hiding, and shooting through the doors with the RCP-90

you're talking about the single player level, which has some fun moments. i was talking about multiplayer, it had no manmade elements and was just a shapeless mass of dark rock, which made it impossible to see anything. most of the other levels were great, but 3 of them were just elements of archives, so in the end the new game has more levels and i think they're just about as good. the new facility isn't as memorable but i like new archives much better.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.