Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Yesterday was the first time that i've played at home in several weeks. It was tuff getting my hip fire under control. Go figure those were some of the most frustrating matches i've ever had in one night. Try to play some "easy" TC, denied, every person on my team is lvl15 and lower while the other team is stacked with 30,40s, and 50 lvl. Go to BB, some lvl 50 guy is constantly toobing and stealing my masterton and destroying the box. Then another level 50 guy enters and those two keep ending up on the same team while my next highest guy is a 28. Play some games with rom only to find a hacker and a level 52 who has rented an RV and parked it in the boatroom while sniping. Tack on the 3-4 host quits i got just before i was going to finally win a game just about wrapped up my night.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Yesterday was the first time that i've played at home in several weeks. It was tuff getting my hip fire under control. Go figure those were some of the most frustrating matches i've ever had in one night. Try to play some "easy" TC, denied, every person on my team is lvl15 and lower while the other team is stacked with 30,40s, and 50 lvl. Go to BB, some lvl 50 guy is constantly toobing and stealing my masterton and destroying the box. Then another level 50 guy enters and those two keep ending up on the same team while my next highest guy is a 28. Play some games with rom only to find a hacker and a level 52 who has rented an RV and parked it in the boatroom while sniping. Tack on the 3-4 host quits i got just before i was going to finally win a game just about wrapped up my night.

Funniest post I've read in a long time!!! And you can't share THAT with your wife either... [wife voice]"That's what you get for playing those d*** video games at home, Dave!"

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

-HD-

Sounds like lifesaver had an "excellent" evening. Lol
@RDB Yea I hardly ever pull the pistols out but I accidently chose Sniper loadout in Archives and quickly had to switch to a pistol. I managed to get 3 kills with it before a Masterson ended that. I did steal that masterson a couple times and got 12 kills with it though. I use the HH on my maxed out Stauger right now . May get on tonight and get the silencer upgrade (need about 1200 more xp til lvl20). At least I won't be blaring my weapons for all the higher lvls to come running with Vargens and Anovas....which I steal regularly.

Anyone else keep picking up weapons and not noticing they are set to single shot til you pull the trigger? I hate that.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

lifesavedave

@rdb yeah i had to wait till everyone went to bed to play. The wife woke up around two and gave me that look and told me "your going to be tired tomorrow" in that oh so pleasant voice of hers. lol. I'll see if i can get on tonight for a little while.

@darwin yeah if you pick up a weapon you always need to check to see what firing mode it's on AND how many bullets you have left. That masterton isn't going to help you any if it's only got 2 bullets remaining.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

@dave, I love it!! After we finished watching "our shows" last night, she asked me "are you going in the basement to play video games?"... but the real question/statement was "GRRRRR!!! If you go play video games..." LOL!

@darwin. Oh man, I hate that. I mean both single fire and no ammo. I don't run into it too often anymore cause I have almost all the guns (lvl 50), but I try to pick up Dave's masterson in the archives sometimes and it's always like 12 rounds left or something crappy. You're going to love the silencer. I feel like it was the first "game-changing" unlock. The next is the terralite at 25 so keep on grinding the xp! The terra pretty much carried me all the way to lvl 41 so learn to love it!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

did your forget Rom i'm no longer at level 56 sucks only at 32 with sucky weapons

oh yeah, though i've got to say it's really humbling seeing how you still outperform us even without your weapons. at this point you're definitely the best i've seen in this game, but let's not forget that it was training with us that turned you into a total killing machine, so i guess we get all the credit.

i'm definitely up for hero pistols tonight, although again, i am not using ourumov's torka. ever!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

i'm definitely up for hero pistols tonight, although again, i am not using ourumov's torka. ever!

Fair enough, and I agree, so it's a single fire AK then.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

Fair enough, and I agree, so it's a single fire AK then.

Oh, crap, that's even worse...

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

Really? Never tried his AK on single fire, but seems like it'd be better than the Torka?

Whatever we play, my vote is for ending the night with a bang and we all go as explosive as possible... GL FTW!!! I know Dave will toob it up

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Matt96

I just found a video of the inspiration for the masterson, just be glad they didn't put the real mag size in the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

grenworthshero

Matt96 wrote:

I just found a video of the inspiration for the masterson, just be glad they didn't put the real mag size in the game

Actually, I think it's based off of the USAS-12 shotgun. All of the guns in GE are based off of real guns. My dad was in the Marine Corps while I was growing up, so I've always been interested in guns. Here are most of the guns in the game and the real guns on which they're based.

P99 - Walther P99, obviously
Torka - Tokarev TT33
Hawksman - USP .45 or SOCOM, I'm not really sure...
Kunara V - Beretta 93R
Wolfe .44 - I'm not sure about this one...
Sigmus - MP5K
Sigmus 9 - MP5
Stauger - MP7
Vargen - P90
Strata SV - TDI Super Vector
Kallos - SCAR
Anova DP3 - HK G36 (Johnny English taught me this one)
Ivana Spec-R - TAR 21
Drumhead - SPAS-12
Masterton - USAS-12
Pavlov ASR - SVD Dragunov
WA2000(or whatever it's called) - Walther WA 2000 (obviously...)
Other than that, I don't really know most of the shotguns/sniper rifles.

Edited on by grenworthshero

RoryLee

Wasnt the Masterton shotgun in the movie The Expendables. I believe Charlie Murphy was the one using it and tearing people in half with it. Lol

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

grenworthshero

Rorylee wrote:

Wasnt the Masterton shotgun in the movie The Expendables. I believe Charlie Murphy was the one using it and tearing people in half with it. Lol

I don't think so, but it's been a long time since I've seen that movie.

Edited on by grenworthshero

ultima6605

romulux wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

did your forget Rom i'm no longer at level 56 sucks only at 32 with sucky weapons

oh yeah, though i've got to say it's really humbling seeing how you still outperform us even without your weapons. at this point you're definitely the best i've seen in this game, but let's not forget that it was training with us that turned you into a total killing machine, so i guess we get all the credit.

yes yes it was with NL that i have gained most of my experience from especially when we were partied up together i would purposely leave to join the other team to fight you guys those were some of the hardest matches i've played even though i died and lost most of the time it definitely made me a better player so thank you guys.i also wanted to thank RDB for getting me hooked on BB and snipping so yea i hate you lol j/k no but seriously i do

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

Matt96 wrote:

holy crap i just saw the real ivana spec R those videos are awesome nice job matt now i'm gonna go watch some more later tonight lol.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

RDB wrote:

Whatever we play, my vote is for ending the night with a bang and we all go as explosive as possible... GL FTW!!!

so i should just make an anova grenadier loadout now is what you're saying.... i've always wanted to see what that looked like. or on the terralite even... pretty much anything other than the ******* kallos.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Matt96

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

Whatever we play, my vote is for ending the night with a bang and we all go as explosive as possible... GL FTW!!!

so i should just make an anova grenadier loadout now is what you're saying.... i've always wanted to see what that looked like. or on the terralite even... pretty much anything other than the ******* kallos.

Actually in the st. peter's burg level in single player, right at the end of the level where you get into the tank, there is a silenced anova grenadier.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

lifesavedave

@rom@ultima i think we have some of the best players in goldeneye here at nl so i can see how going against each other would be great training. Ultima i'm with you on sniping, it's been a nice break from the run and gun. Maybe we can have a 4 man team of all silent snipers to totally annoy some people.

Of course if i get on i will be down with the GL!

@matt awesome video!

I started playing story mode for the first time since playing online and i will say it's pretty awesome. ivanna with laser and reflex attachments, masterton, gambit with silencer and thermal, and HAWKSMAN WITH LASER, just to name a few of the cool guns i found. Not bad at all.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

i'm going to make a big guess here but i would bet a paycheck that it's demon. LOL

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.