Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 10,277

RDB

IT'S ME!!!!!! I felt like changing it up a bit tonight... and it's true.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

IT'S ME!!!!!! I felt like changing it up a bit tonight... and it's true.

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. I'm glad I have the Vargen now. I'm able to stick with you guys just a little better. Sorry, though; I just upped my sensitivity and turn speed, so I have to get used to it still. I'm dying more times than I ought to be.

Here are the new settings I just added.
Untitled
After getting used to them for a few games, It's really helped out a lot. Of course, it's still unfamiliar to me, so I have some practicing to do. I'll probably up the settings again after a while, until I'm finally all the way, as a few of you guys are now. The Vargen is a huge upgrade, too. I'm starting to see why you all love the Terralite so much, though. It's still good on large maps, even after I have the Vargen

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

I actually never liked the vargen. I lvld it and shelved it. Went back to the terralite almost exclusively until 41 and the anova. It felt like a LONG time with the terra too.

GG tonight with dooms and mysterious Rom and Viper. I enjoyed them a bunch and wish I could've stuck around longer.

I overhauled my loadouts when I came on today so I was confusing myself when picking them and switching mid game... very annoying, but overall I think I like them more now. I need a few more hours of play time before I'm sure. Most surprising... last act actually got me 4 kills in each of the archives matches. I certainly miss snap shot, but laod is very nice in those close quarters!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

Well, the Vargen certainly works a lot better than the Terralite at close range, I think, and it's still not bad at long range, either, but it doesn't have nearly the accuracy of the Terralite. I do like it better, though because of its larger magazine. However, You pretty much have to use the Speed Loader with it, since it takes FOREVER to reload the Vargen. I'm still switching back and forth between the two, though, because they each have ups and downs. Against NL, I think I'll stick with the Vargen, since it's more powerful overall.

Oh, also, GG with everyone tonight, Tang, (I don't know who you are, actually....) Gameday, RDB, and everyone else I forgot. It's much more fun playing with you guys while I get used to my new settings.

Kreegs07

@grenworthshero

you on mate?

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

-HD-

had to sign up on here after reading through some these threads. just had a couple games with tech and kreegs .......tech was on my team in the docks in the second game i came in second place. ... anyway.... sign up to say........i need to practice, practice, practice, lol

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Kreegs07

@DarWin

Im not the greatest either, but I have fun with these guys. Make sure to add my friend code and I will add yours. Cheers

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

-HD-

@Kreegs
just added you....
I'm only a lvl19 but i just got the game a couple weeks ago. about to grind my way up a lil harder now

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

romulux

yeah viper when i was at that level i used the vargen in small levels and the terralite on big ones, medium levels were a toss up. the vargen actually has good ADS accuracy if you use snapshot, but the hip fire is terrible no matter what you do.

those matches against the SD guys were running great, my dead zones behaved the whole time and didn't spasm around like they seem to be doing all the time lately. which is good because those guys kept up really close in the scores.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kreegs07

DarWin wrote:

@Kreegs
just added you....
I'm only a lvl19 but i just got the game a couple weeks ago. about to grind my way up a lil harder now

Im only at level 18. Got the game for my birthday on the 11th. We are in the same boat it looks like.

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

Sorry I kept dying do much everyone. I was dead tired... I will be on tomorrow night at midnight-ish central time. Let me know if you guys will be on. Later

Also, the voice chat feature on Tiny chat is really worth doing. Even the text only is great for setting up matches and communicating.
http://tinychat.com/goldeneyenintendolife

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

grenworthshero

Kreegs, you really should think about using Skype. I think you and I are the only ones ever on chat. Everyone else who has the ability to get on a computer while playing GE have Skype and we conference call each other. GG though. I noticed your performance started to waver, but those stupid racist players weren't all that amazing. I got melee'd way too often from more than 5 feet away, though, and lag started to get a little crazy in the end. Have you switched to wiimote control yet, or are you still using the GCN controller?

Kreegs07

@grenworthshero

I switched to the remote and played some of the main game. I really didn't like it at all. I tweak settings around and stuck it out for awhile, but I really like the GC controller. sorry! haha. Ok I can use skype. Where do we exchange skype stuff?

I agree about that game. I would be shooting at what I thought was a person only to get meleed from a different direction. I think the Melee control is a bit shaky.

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

grenworthshero

@Kreegs
Well, if the GCN controller works better for you, that's fine. I know the CCP worked great for me for a time, but it just felt clunky after I switched, and you're never going to beat a good wiimote user at aiming/hip firing. Some of us have our Skype name in our sigs, but mine is the same as my username, grenworthshero

@NL
I think I'm going to start adding peoples' Skype names to the list of players, for those of us who use it, unless someone has a problem having theirs published out in the open like that. If you want it added to the list, let me know and I will put it on there. If you already have it in your signature I'm going to add it on there right now. (because I assume that means you don't care if people see it, obviously)

Man, I'm trying to finish the Injury to Insult and Insult to Injury proficiencies and it's taking quite some time. I changed my name to Mr. Bucket momentarily, because I honestly didn't want to tarnish my name, playing like an idiot, throwing flashbang grenades all over the place and not really shooting anyone. I can't imagine how annoying I.E.D is going to be to unlock. Some of the things they added in this game are just stupid, like the I.E.D. accolade; it just encourages camping.

Spoony_Tech

DarWin wrote:

had to sign up on here after reading through some these threads. just had a couple games with tech and kreegs .......tech was on my team in the docks in the second game i came in second place. ... anyway.... sign up to say........i need to practice, practice, practice, lol

Yeah good game there at the end. I believe at one point you had the team lead. Ill add your code when I go back on next.

@Neolights Great job against the DS crew last night. The 4th person on there team was also part of their group as well. It was basically us two verses a whole team so you did great. That memorial game was excellent. I only wish we could have won that one. Our randoms actually hurt us in that one. Was that your first clan battle? I'm glad you stuck around for that. It was what was taking me so long to select a game so I could get us in the clan battle. Sorry Kreegs and Ultima. I had no way of telling you guys what I was doing. I use my phone for everything and it wont work with tiny chat. But I'm on Skype so next time we might be able to get in a DS clan fight easier

Kreegs you dropped out of the party about 1 second before we got into that clan fight to. I wish you could have been there. We might have did a little better and won a few more. As it was me and Neolights actually won about a third of the matches. I believe quite a few all ended within a couple of points. That first game though where all 4 of them went negative kdr was epic. We had to many games where we were winning only to get beat by one or two points at the end.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kreegs07

@Tech101

1 second ?!?!?! really? UGH. I hit the wrong button while I was trying to fix something on my computer and I couldn't rejoin you guys. I tried to join up the rest of the night, but your game was full. Oh well, next time

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

ultima6605

@tech sorry i dropped out of your party last night but i thought it was taking to long to get into a game and i had no idea you were trying to join a game with DS.i tried to join back in the game but that was taking forever 2 LOL! so i just went solo and grind it out and sorry for those i didn't accept a invite but i was trying to get this exp faster doing it alone.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Lun

@Tech, nice TC last night, believe it or not I had the AK most of the way in memorial, since I carry it with my waoooo. Man did that Outpost loss hurt, losing by one point like that, same thing losing in Nightclub by only 2. Is it just me or does DS Drew seem pretty fast, in outpost on more than one occation i tried anticipating his path at close range while he was running into/entering a cabin but he could turn 180 degrees at a full sprint without stopping! Needless to say it was a waste of bullets to shoot at him and he ended up eliminating me. That first industrial game you played very well, especially since we were against quality opponents. Some well played games last night bro

I gotta get this internet working so I can skype and chat. Do you think 55-60 ft. away is too far away for wireless?

Unfortuantely I probably won't be on tonight because I work late, so if you meet up with DS again, let me know how it goes.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.