Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

xDemon720x wrote:

If it had a party option, I'd probably just play with you guys in a party, without the randoms.

What are you talking about. You have complained about almost everyone of us at some point as well as the noobs. I think its way past your bed time I know its past mine. Get some sleep and play more 3ds!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Whoo aonly 5-orsix thousand more exp to go and I get level 29 and the Vargennn!!! i'm drunk and still kicking ass and gaining exp. LEt's see if I acn make it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

grenworthshero

Whoo aonly 5-orsix thousand more exp to go and I get level 29 and the Vargennn!!! i'm drunk and still kicking ass and gaining exp. LEt's see if I acn make it.

Spoony_Tech

Yep your drunk for sure wait till you see your post in the morning!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ForeverWar

NLForever War fc.3910 5085 3847

F.C. 3910-5085-3847

Kreegs07

Awww I missed playing drunk with you guys! hahaha. Mojitos here in Minneapolis... See you online tomorrow night gents.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

grenworthshero

Kreegs07 wrote:

Awww I missed playing drunk with you guys! hahaha. Mojitos here in Minneapolis... See you online tomorrow night gents.

I'm still on here, if you are.

Spoony_Tech

Kreegs07 wrote:

I added you. Add me back. Oh BTW I'm from the Detroit area and I hate the twins LOL!!

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

If it had a party option, I'd probably just play with you guys in a party, without the randoms.

What are you talking about. You have complained about almost everyone of us at some point as well as the noobs. I think its way past your bed time I know its past mine. Get some sleep and play more 3ds!

I complain at you when I lose mah EXP to someone with a Strata. In a party without the randoms or the EXP is a lot more fun because your just playing with friends and having a laugh which you can't have in a random room because of douchy players etc.

GoldenEye is fun, but it loses that as soon as some douche joins the game and ruins it. I don't mind dieing or being outskilled, because I know I'm not the best player in the world, but being killed by nooby methods (tubing, camping, gun spamming - Stauger, Varghen, Strata and Masterton are the ones that jump to mind) over and over is pretty god annoying. At least in CoD, you could tackle it one way or another, but there's really nothing that can out gun a Strata/Masterton user, which makes me feel this game is unbalanced to the lower leveled players... I'm not talking about me, but more like the players below Lvl 30.

Its fun smashing them to pieces, but when you think that they really have nothing to fend you off with, it puts the game in an unfair and unbalanced light. At least in CoD you have some sort of all-round good gun to play with, in GE you have blip until about 25. The Stauger is alright, but it doesn't compare to the likes of a Terralite or Varghen. GE is less about skill and more about the higher powered guns to get any kills.

I'm not saying GE is a bad game, but if EuroCom tweaked it a little more and made it a little more balanced so that even the newbs could have a chance at killing a level 56, like how a newb can take down a Level 70 10th Prestige in CoD, as long as you have the skills, you have the power, showing you don't have to rely on a good weapon as much.

I'm not trying to rant, but if you see where I'm coming from...?

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kreegs07

Tech101 wrote:

I added you. Add me back. Oh BTW I'm from the Detroit area and I hate the twins LOL!!

Alright I will add you later today! Sorry you hate the Twins. I'm not so keen on the Tigers myself...

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

Just curious, what you all of you recommend using for my gadget add ons to my load outs? I am a level 18.

@grenworthshero
Sorry mate I was just too tired to continue. Tonight for sure though.

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Spoony_Tech

Kreegs07 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Alright I will add you later today! Sorry you hate the Twins. I'm not so keen on the Tigers myself...

I don't really hate the twins. I have a lot or respect for them and they always seem to find a way to win the division late in the season! It makes me sick how they do that. The tigers always as of late find a way to lose the division late.

Anyways on my second account I use heavy hitters snapshot and increased magazine with the stauger! Its really the only good gun on most boards till level 25 when you get the terralite. Shotgun with the best you have on archives if you like them but they are so powerful you might want to use Bio boosters since I get punched a lot on that level. When you get there use reflective armor on that same board it will help if you shotgun on that board. Just my thoughts.

MERG said:

Kreegs07

@Tech101

Cool thanks for your input.

Regarding the Twins, are there any players you specifically can't stand? Because I have always loved that our players are very nice and not jerks. Come to our game at our new stadium. It is outstanding.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Spoony_Tech

No the twins are a classy team actually. I can't see anyone really hating anyone of them individually. Good classy coach as well. I think the tigers have a lot of respect for them. The white sox on the other hand don't even get me started!!

MERG said:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

When you get there use reflective armor on that same board it will help if you shotgun on that board.

YES!!! Reflective armor FTW! So when you're in the archives, stand under the bright light and blind your enemy... then go in for the slap!

JK, tech... I love making fun of your cell phone mis-types!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

Tech must be drinking the same Kool-aid as Gren. Lol

@Kreegs, way to represent the Tri State area, I'm from Fargo N.D. Its pretty cool that some NLers are close to my state. I figure I would be the only one from ND.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Kreegs07

Tech101 wrote:

No the twins are a classy team actually. I can't see anyone really hating anyone of them individually. Good classy coach as well. I think the tigers have a lot of respect for them. The white sox on the other hand don't even get me started!!

Three most hated teams in baseball (sellouts and jerks) 1. Yankees 2. Redsox 2. White Sox.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

lifesavedave

NLForeverWar wrote:

I think i've ran into you quite a few times before. What level are you?

@kreegs i was big on stauger/hi cap/hh/bb until 25. Sig 9 is good. Kallos is ok. DO NOT USE the AK or regular sigmus. The are far to weak and not worth leveling up right now. You'll get more xp getting kill streaks with the other guns. Minesweeper is in the stock SMG loadout also if you find your self running over proxies, FYI.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Kreegs07

@Rorylee

Yay midwest. I went to a Springsteen Concert at the Fargodome once... I thoroughly enjoy living downtown Minneapolis. I actually live RIGHT next to the 35w bridge. If I had been in that apartment when the old one went down, I would have had the craziest view!

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Lun

NLForeverWar wrote:

@NLForever, gg last night, I will add you on my roster later tonight. Check the sig for my FC.

@NL, I am finding out despite the somewhat poor stats, the WA2000 actually can kill the enemy pretty quick. Also, correct me if i am wrong but I don't think you need as close for a head shot, I was camping and killing bond like mad with it last night in jungle (ONE SHOT KILLS) and some weren't even headshots. I like to carry an ak47 with it since i'm lvl 47 and the trim on each gun matches. shines his rifle and puts back in its case for usage later tonight

@Ultima, you went pretty crazy in Archives ln, I wish I could have owned the enemy like that as a mid 20 player
I got to thinking, at this point in the game it would be much more difficult to level up since everyone around you (who already lvl'd up) is carrying pretty heavy stuff already as well as good gadgets, but I'm sure if anyone can do it, it's you.

@Tech, gg, I was wondering, how the hell do you do so good on station. Every time i play that map I end up getting screwed and everyone spawning directly behind me. Can you provide me any useful tips to improve my game? Is it anything special on the loadout, or is it a specific path or trail, if you will, that allows you to amass such a gargantuan amount of kills?

@Dave, actually the few games I was involved in a couple days back were offering 250xp per kill. It does add up rather quickly, by the end of each round if I had 30 kills or so I had around 8000xp!

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.