Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

xDemon720x wrote:

ultima6605 wrote:

@tech my son deleted my account me leaving my remote next to him.that was dumb of me huh?and your probably right lol i would hit 56 again before you.

@lun sad to say but i think i'm at level 22 or 23 this is gonna be another long ride to hell lol!

@demon 2 weeks? it took me 3 months to get to 56 but this time i will just enjoy the grind and fun and not pass by them fast like i did with my old account.the weapons i'am using now suck it takes like 1000 bullets to kill a noob.

Bold: Son...? I thought you were in your teens or something. Now I see that your as old as Tech.

Well, I can drop the Anova if you want. I'll lob myself into my room and get on some time around now. I'm feeling a sudden urge.

Get your facts straight. No one here except for longtimegamer is as old as me. And yet I get a little older on Saturday!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech ish OLD! Lol, no offence dude. I think we're all getting that way anyways.

Also, when do you hop on? I seem to miss you most of the nights I played... I'll see if I can stay on longer and play with you.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I've just been to tired to play anything lately. When I hop on its usually about 5 to 6 am where you live. That's really the only good time for me. Every once in a while in the morning as well like when we use to play together! Be careful now. I will snap you!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Omg, what glorified BS this game is. Got into a game with 4 little beotches using noobtubes and grenade spam. For gods sakes, I'm selling this game, Conduit 2 must be 100 times better than this crap.

What ticks me off even more is you have to wait until Level 50 to get the noobtube, but you can use it at Level 1? What the hell were you thinking EuroCom? You might as well make it available from the start since you can use it from the start. You people fail at logic.

I'm returning to my Rayman and Asphalt, even Dinosaurs 3D has less crap than GoldenEye.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

MacLeoid

I've been playing Con2 and I'm not hugely impressed. It just doesnt feel right the way GE did when I started playing it. If they could just fix the hosting nerf prox mines and the masterton and reballance the leveling GE would be perfect.

@Ultima you have my sympathy again. I left my FC on the thread at GS.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

RDB

ultima6605 wrote:

MY ACCOUNT GOT DELETED AHHHHHHHH!all of my hard work down the drain well atleast i have a back up account but i'm at a low lvl so NL here is my NEW FC:197869547606 and i will add all of you guys again,THIS SUCKS.

hey rdb i hope your up for some farming tonight cause i need to grind this exp again.

i hate my life

Oh snap!!! That sucks. I'll get your new code tonight. I'm always up for some farming. Good luck farming with a sig though

So, I added you and I think you need to add me.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

@Maceloid For starters, the Masterton needs to go. Its so overpowered its not funny, an autmotic shotgun? Really? Surely someone must've known that it was going to be spammed to death.

The leveling needs a complete overhaul. Hosting needs to be redone with host migration. Proximity mines need to be nerfed, even with double health and extra armor its still a one hit explosion.

If they didn't change the leveling they should've put this in:

Level 40+ players get their own section - To keep the noobs/newbs out and been put with experienced players.
Level 39- players get their own section - This will then become locked when you have attained Level 40.

But the way EuroCom went about making this game is just mind boggling. You have nothing useful at the beginning, except for maybe the Stauger, but its really nothing special when going against a Varghen. To get anything near useful, you have to wait until 25 and then 45 for something uber powerful. Then you have to battle through 20 levels to get your second (I think) weapon attachment which is arguably the best, why not unlock it via weapon proficiencies?

EuroCom really went backwards with this game.

YouTube

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

AHHHHHHHH!all of my hard work down the drain

that really sucks, especially considering that you were one of the best on the leaderboards. but hey, starting over makes things fresh and fun again. you can get sky high stats if you start with all your skills from the beginning, on my second account i've got a 4.0 win ratio and 2.5 kill death ratio and i haven't even gotten any good guns yet.

plus maybe this means i can actually occasionally beat you for a little while!

Demon and Macleoid, i think everyone has the same feeling. goldeneye is so damn good but it's so damn buggy that it winds up being bad. after playing conduit 2 i feel worse and better about GE... seeing a perfect host migration system and glitch patching easily accomplished by such a small company as high voltage just pisses me off at eurocom even more. at the same time the conduit just doesn't have that perfect feel goldeneye does, eurocom nailed the sound and visual design, level architecture, everything. if they had just tested the friggin thing it would be a classic.

by the way ultima, hope you're not offended by my snap complaining, it's directed at the feature itself and not you. using snap last week i could tell that they designed the game with that lock on in mind, the darkness and the poor iron sights that make aiming so hard manually make a lot more sense when you can lock on. it just bugs me that they built the game so much around snap to the point where you can't even compete with free aim if you want to. it's especially bad with the pistols, they're great with snap and barely useable otherwise.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

@Ultima
just added your new FC, sucks about your old account, man...I still haven't made it to 56, so I know it takes forever.

I'm on right now, if anyone is playing.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Kreegs07

grenworthshero wrote:

@Ultima
just added your new FC, sucks about your old account, man...I still haven't made it to 56, so I know it takes forever.

I'm on right now, if anyone is playing.

I'm on. Let's kick some behind.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Kreegs07

@grenworthshero

We has some rather poor teammates...

Some of those dudes on the other team must be using snap.

I use a GC controller by the way. What do you use?

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Lun

If anyone has noticed that I lvl'd from 45 to 47 rather quickly, you are right, it was fast. (had to grind the final 30k of 46 on my own). Playing with the guy who names himself unjustified made me feel compelled to say something. Now, I don't remember exactly who was playing in these games since it has already been more than a day, I know most players partaking were lower lvl guys like between 10 and upper 20s, also It's tough to remember specifics since I have played a few games between then and now. What I do remember is that they took place in a GE Conflict room on Saturday(yesterday) sometime between 1:20pm and 2:45pm US central time. I remember [NL]jordi was playing with us, the only reason I remember him and noone else is because he's an [NL]. You know what, I'll TAKE IT since I've been getting screwed from the beginning in let me just count the ways. 1) lvl 50+ players in JANUARY....com'on JANUARY! ruining many a 5 and 10 streaks, dominations, and using their "unjustified weaponry" causing me to play way longer than an honest player would normally have to to get upgrades 2) at least 50 rounds of 500xp or more ruined JUST by someone picking up the landline telephone between my wireless router and my wii. 3) the normal HQ and Freezes that everyone has to deal with, but those weren't too bad comparatively. 4) the usual hacker that we all have to deal with laying proxies galore and with superman-esque armor. 5) unbelievable lag 6) I could go on forever. Every time I check my stats/overall performace I come across 20 people who happen to have 600 or 800,000xp and 3 days of playtime. Wow, I guess they are just that good.

Be angry at me if you want to, and I know we all deal with most of the stuff I listed above, but I doubt many of you have the phone issue I have and have lost as much time previously as I have, except of course Ultima. Anyways, at least the only thing I got was the waooooo and i have like 270,000 to go for the masterton. Honestly, this was probably the best time for anything like this to happen in my favor if you look at it from the perspective of anyone who i play against. Just imagine the people who had a large jump right before the anova, or strata. They would be killing eveything in sight just b/c those who didn't get the jump right behind them didn't have that weapon.

Lets see, I achieved the strata totally on my own, that's for sure. Lets just be honest, what upgrades are there between this gun and the masterton that can really do some serious damage to the enemy?

I hope this does not hurt my relationship with the NL, it was only a few games, and I have come clean about it, even though I think I deserved something like this to catch up some on what "in theory" I should have already earned.

Please feel free to be honest and let me know how you feel

Also, if anyone knows a lad by the name of [NL]jordi, I believe he was also involved in some of the games and may be able to provide some additional details.

Edited on by Lun

Lun

grenworthshero

Kreegs07 wrote:

@grenworthshero

Yeah, our team is horrible. I can't do anything against these guys because they always run in a pack and no one else is taking them out so I get killed before I can do anything. I use the wiimote, like most everyone on here. You should switch, and it will really make you play better.

Kreegs07

grenworthshero wrote:

Kreegs07 wrote:

@grenworthshero

Yeah, our team is horrible. I can't do anything against these guys because they always run in a pack and no one else is taking them out so I get killed before I can do anything. I use the wiimote, like most everyone on here. You should switch, and it will really make you play better.

WHy will it make me play better? I like the GC haha. I will give it a shot tomorrow.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

grenworthshero

I started out with the CCP, but after I switched it was like going from using your index fingers on the keyboard to actually learning how to type. No matter how fast you are with two fingers, you're not going to win against someone using the whole keyboard at once.

Kreegs07

grenworthshero wrote:

I started out with the CCP, but after I switched it was like going from using your index fingers on the keyboard to actually learning how to type. No matter how fast you are with two fingers, you're not going to win against someone using the whole keyboard at once.

Got it. Yea I Will give it a shot. I did fairly well that last game though You must have got a couple kills at the end or I would have gotten 1st in the team.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

RDB

romulux wrote:

you can't even compete with free aim if you want to.

Rom, you piss me off/amaze me every time I see you and your non-snap skills. In fact, I actually feel bad killing you at a distance with snap b/c I know what it's like to not have it and what a huge disadvantage it is... especially on large boards.

@Lun. I'm not sure what your "confession" was? Was it that you played alone? If so, no biggie. Sometimes alone is the best way to level cause you don't have other NL stealing your kills. And yea, you are moving up fast... congrats!

@Ultima, Rom, lifesave. Nice games tonight. Wow is it brutal going against you three! I was just happy to stay pos kdr the few times I was against you all. And sorry I didn't spawn more, but I didn't think you guys winning was going to be an issue anyway! I got a few spawns in each map though... and I promptly died!

@Kreegs, Viper is right... make the switch now and suffer through the uncomfortable part now while you're lower lvl. I used ccp till around lvl 32 or so and then switched. I was getting absolutely destroyed when I faced and high lvl NL players who are fast wiimote users. I got so mad one night I just made the switch. Played 1P for about an hour to fine tune the wiimote, then got back online and learned it all over. Now I'm really glad I made the switch. With the exception of the dead zone glitch, everything is better about the wiimote! I promise you many times being dommed by higher lvls with the ccp. Just sayin. And I was in some games when your invites came in... looking forward to playing some games with ya!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kreegs07

Moved up to 17! Yea I will make the switch tomorrow and see how I feel about it. Sticking to GC tonight.

Were those guys in that last archives game using the wii remote? How can you tell you is using it and who is not?

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

grenworthshero wrote:

May I just say...I HATE ARCHIVES!

I couldnt even get shots off on ppl....

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.