Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 10,277

ultima6605

@Rom i didn't understand a word you said lol but i will try it out and see what happens

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Kreegs07

@grenworthshero
Not a huge deal, but if you want to add my game profile name it is just "Kreegs". I doubt anyone in here is dumb enough to think that it could be anyone else besides me anyway... haha. Cheers.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

grenworthshero

Kreegs07 wrote:

@grenworthshero
Not a huge deal, but if you want to add my game profile name it is just "Kreegs". I doubt anyone in here is dumb enough to think that it could be anyone else besides me anyway... haha. Cheers.

Okay, cool. I haven't been on lately to add you yet, so I didn't know it was anything different.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

@Rom i didn't understand a word you said lol but i will try it out and see what happens

it was running really well last night when we played but i noticed that while i was killing a lot faster i was also dying faster, particularly against you. any fast player using downsight snap was demolishing me. i think the lag may have actually been protecting me a little before and losing some of the enemy's bullets as well as my own, who knows. i still think it's a fair trade if it means i don't need two clips to kill people anymore. i was even getting one headshot kills with the hawksman in license to kill, i've never seen that happen before.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Well I didn't port forward my system yet and did what you did and hopped on for a match. I wasn't the host so don't know if it will be worse so we will see. So far not bad since I've been lagging lately no matter what host or not so fingers crossed!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@grenworthshero and kreegs07 I added you both....see you guys online. The only modes I play frequently are conflict, team conflict, heroes and Golden Gun. I stopped playing GoldenEye because I always get on a team that doesn't play together. I tried License to Kill a few times and Team License to Kill even fewer times because it's rare to see at least 4 players go in.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

MacLeoid

@Rom - - I've forwarded a port for utorrent on my old router is it worth doing for GE? Can you post me the link to the info for the Wii/GE also I could do with a re-explaination of how to do what you described, or is it on the other thread you mentioned?

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Kreegs07

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@grenworthshero and kreegs07 I added you both....see you guys online. The only modes I play frequently are conflict, team conflict, heroes and Golden Gun. I stopped playing GoldenEye because I always get on a team that doesn't play together. I tried License to Kill a few times and Team License to Kill even fewer times because it's rare to see at least 4 players go in.

Awesome I will see you online. I play the same modes as you. I actually do like Goldeneye mode when you are on a team that actually acts like a TEAM. Maybe we can get some NL people together and actually have fun with it.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

romulux

Macleoid wrote:

@Rom - - I've forwarded a port for utorrent on my old router is it worth doing for GE? Can you post me the link to the info for the Wii/GE also I could do with a re-explaination of how to do what you described, or is it on the other thread you mentioned?

it's in the thread called Wii online setup tip in this same forum, it's explained much more thoroughly there although it still may be confusing... it's one of those things where you have to jump in and mess with it to make sense.

just port forwarding helped me a noticeable amount. the game still didn't run as well as i wanted but when i turned the forwarding off it was much crappier, so it does make a difference. i definitely feel like it's worth it, considering you just have to punch a few numbers in and that's it.

the MTU value thing is what really seems to have fixed my situation. it improved the framerate hugely and my bullet damage is much higher, before the game had been losing about 1/3 of my shots and it took forever to kill. you may not get the same results if your router and wii are close together since less data will be lost in a setup like that, but if your connection is below 4 bars like mine then it should help a lot.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Lun

jungle. TC. Someone else also trying to pick someone off from distance with their powerful non silenced sniper. taking three to four straight shots to achieve his kill. FULL sniper echo. obviously camping and not going to move an inch after his shots.
hilarity

Lun

Kreegs07

@ Rory. I just joined your game and you guys raped the crap out of me. lol

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Kreegs07

Sorry guys I have to go play softball now. Nice playing with you!

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

komicturtle

We need to get on Skype again tonight and play

komicturtle

lifesavedave

HAHA komic caught the skype bug!

CONGRATS to ultima! 37 kill streak! Good job! I'm assuming that level 30+ guy ended it with his silent sniping? I think he was the only person that killed me that game. BB farming FTW.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

komicturtle

Yeah, now I find a really good use for Skype thanks to you people.

komicturtle

RoryLee

I'll be on later tonight for some games maybe in about 2 hours or so.

@Kreegs, yeah I seen that you jumped in our Heroes game I sent you an invite earlier but you must've have missed it. Me and Gameday were tearing up it on Heroes, sorry you had to be on the other team for that one.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Kreegs07

Rorylee wrote:

I'll be on later tonight for some games maybe in about 2 hours or so.

@Kreegs, yeah I seen that you jumped in our Heroes game I sent you an invite earlier but you must've have missed it. Me and Gameday were tearing up it on Heroes, sorry you had to be on the other team for that one.

That's alright I'm still learning! I am really bad at sniping, but my accuracy with machine guns and shotguns is getting much better!

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

Gameday

GG Kreegs

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

RDB

@Kreegs... I'll get you added tonight when I go on. And your time is about when Rom, Tech, Lifesave, Ultima, Rory, Gameday and myself are on. Sometimes Viper and Komic are on too.

It was really fun last night having 7 NL on. Too bad we couldn't get the 8 NL going. (cough, cough... private rooms... cough, cough) Oh well.

@Ultima, nice 37 streak in outpost. Dave and I were counting for you!!! As usual, it was fun to watch! Why you delete???

@Dave, BB Farming FTW!!! I agree.

@Komic, I'll get you added, again, tonight. I had deleted you cause I didn't see you for a LONG time. I think you have to re-add me also for it to work.

@Rom, I did the MTU update, but didn't play any more after the change, so we'll see tonight...

@All my late night NL crew, Ok, so new plan for me. I've been completely dragging in the mornings due to my 1AM - 5AM stopping times on the frickin' addictive game. So, I've set an alarm for 12:45 AM and that's my new sign to wrap it up. It sucks, but I'm really suffering lately. This morning my daughter said "Are you getting up yet?" after I fell asleep on the couch. That's my sign to get my act together. My goal is to be in bed by 1:30 going forward. Other than Fridays and Saturdays of course.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kreegs07

Gameday wrote:

GG Kreegs

Thanks mate. I did much better when I was on your team.

@RDB
Sounds good will add you too.

Edited on by Kreegs07

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.