Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 10,277

Kreegs07

DrewDS wrote:

Not sure if my comment went through so here it is again... gg last night guys sorry my team kind of frooze out or whatever would have liked to keep them going but regardless we'll do it again.

Hey I just added you and I'm playing now if you care to join.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

UnderlingXIII

@Kreegs- add me, I'll add you whenever I get on, what level are you?

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Kreegs07

UnderlingXIII wrote:

@Kreegs- add me, I'll add you whenever I get on, what level are you?

Added. I got the game a week ago and I am currently a level 15.

Goldeneye 0485-3158-6711
Skype - Krueg300
You were making out during Schindler's List???

Spoony_Tech

Urbanhispanic wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

@LTG, Urbanhispanic I'm currently playing Ashphalt 3D. I got Asphalt 3D (duh ), Rayman 3D, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and Dinosaurs 3D, what happened to my Ghost Recon, I do not know.

I'll be selling Dinosaurs as soon as possible, I played it and OMG... even a 7 year old wouldn't play it, its so boring. Its pretty much dodge, attack, dodge, attack, done and then continue walking up to the next battle and pick up stuff along the way. Most boring game I have ever played. I do not recommend this for anyone.

dude...why in the hell did you get Dinosaurs 3D??It looks terrible and the reviews did not paint it in a good light. I guess you're not a Street Fighter fan and that's why you didnt pick it up.

You must of missed the fact that he won his system and games from the ubi soft nintendolife contest. He hasn't even bought a game yet. Can't figure out why he got that game either. Shadow wars is the best game they put out for the 3ds you should get it demon!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

gsp

GE FC 2310-4390-1166

???
goldeneye FC 2310 4390 1166

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

@LTG, Urbanhispanic I'm currently playing Ashphalt 3D. I got Asphalt 3D (duh ), Rayman 3D, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D and Dinosaurs 3D, what happened to my Ghost Recon, I do not know.

I'll be selling Dinosaurs as soon as possible, I played it and OMG... even a 7 year old wouldn't play it, its so boring. Its pretty much dodge, attack, dodge, attack, done and then continue walking up to the next battle and pick up stuff along the way. Most boring game I have ever played. I do not recommend this for anyone.

dude...why in the hell did you get Dinosaurs 3D??It looks terrible and the reviews did not paint it in a good light. I guess you're not a Street Fighter fan and that's why you didnt pick it up.

You must of missed the fact that he won his system and games from the ubi soft nintendolife contest. He hasn't even bought a game yet. Can't figure out why he got that game either. Shadow wars is the best game they put out for the 3ds you should get it demon!

Yeah, I was hoping for Shadow Wars or Ghost Recon or whatever it's called. Even the contest doesn't specify "Dinosaurs" just Asphalt, Slpinter Cell, Rayman and Ghost Recon/Shadow Wars. So why di I recieve Dinosaurs? I'm guessing it could be down to a lack of stock of Ghost Recon/Shadow Wars. :/

I'll be looking around the games section in my store and see if I can get SSFIV. This Dinosaur is just... there is no word to discribe how horrible this game is.

Just look at this: https://www.nintendolife.com/competitions/win_a_nintendo_3ds_p...
I see no Dinosaurs game there. o_0 I feel bummed that I got a crap game.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@xdemon720x You are probably right about just being out of stock. However you would think that they would have put aside the correct games when announcing the contest. Anyways if you like turn based strategy get ghost recon- shadow wars if not street fighter is also a very good game. I also like pilot wings and Lego star wars and ridge racer however I don't know what's been released overseas for you!

Blackbox farming for the win. I still think I have a lot to learn about positioning but my kdr did go up for a change but that just might be due to snap being on. Why a online game has that still baffles me but it just go to show the Wii isn't taken seriously when it comes to first person shooters. After a while I thing the other team just stopped trying to get the box and just tried to kill as well in some of those games. Ultima you are a noob sniper but keep at it and you will get better. Although ypu were rocking it in that station match. I need experience and should have been sniping myself since my wazooooooooo is only level 2 or 3.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Matt96

xDemon720x wrote:

@Everyone So I was thinking, if possible, could we get 8 players together and get a party going in Classic Conflict? Eff the XP, eff the leveling, eff all the seriousness and go out and just have a frag with buddies? Ofcourse this might not happen since I doubt we'll get 8 people online, but hey, why not give it a go?

I'm not level 35 yet, but because I got the game with the golden ccp, it also came with a code to unlock clasic conflict so I'd be up for it.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

it was running way too sh**ty for a pistol last night but i stuck with it anyway (to disastrous results) ;(

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

I agree with Tech. Farming FTW!!! I did about 12Kxp last night. Beat my prior kill streak and got a 27 kill streak, I was bummed too because I was shooting at 28, 29 and 30 when I died. Tech, in my limited experience it works best if we keep to one general area protecting the box and they all will spawn away from where our team is. Then it's ready to know where they are coming from and where they're going.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

MacLeoid

@Tech - Hey, wii freeze. Arcanine's awesomeness was to much for my humble machine.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Spoony_Tech

Everytime I play him its all laggy. My Wii froze to. Twice already this morning and I haven't had a freezein about a month. Good game though. I just wish once I could face him with no lag!

MERG said:

MacLeoid

I just spent the afternoon playing TC against newie noobs.. Its actually a pretty good mode for exp. I dont usually get better than 30 kills in Heroes (occasional 40+ games but not regular) and I get the low levels put in with me so its easy to hog all the kills and then with only 4 enemy 5 kill doms are guaranteed. I've been laying off the masterton in archives as the HQ's rates are silly. Besides I like the alt loadout I use there, RA+BB with a reflex Strata. As long as there are no big beasts around I do pretty well.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

RDB

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/goldeneye007/show_msgs.php...

Ok, NL! I love this post and think we should do these heroes track challenges in the future!

@Ultima, your sniper loadout for BB should be, in my opinion, silenced talon w/ proxies (I only have rtm's), LF, MT w/ strata/ivana/masterson as secondary, or thermal toros w/ ext mag (maybe proxies), HH/LF (toss up on this one), MT w/ same secondary choices. When farming, I've had the best success w/ the therm toros in outpost and silenced in the other "sniper" maps, jungle, memorial, station. I actually think station is better w/ an automatic, but sniper's not bad there either. I've seen lifesave have some wicked kill streaks in station sniping w/ me run'n'gunning. In my experience, probably the most important thing is that you are alone sniping with others run'n'gunnin it. Maybe 1 other sniper with 2 really fast folks for support, but solo sniper works best I think.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I think you can join any game mode as long as your in a party with someone high enoughed leveled to join that game mode, whether your the right level or not.

@Tech Yeah, I thought that too, if your gonna make a contest with those desired games, why not set them aside FOR the contest rather than going out of stock and having to give away a random game. They probably saw the review and decided to ditch giving us one of the better games and give us a really terrible one lol.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ultima6605

@tech you can say i'm a noob sniper which is probaly true since i never snipe but to remind you last night i was using a pavlov which was in a stock loadout do you know how crappy that rifle is?anyway tonight i will have a custom loadout just to farm for noobs so should be fun

@RDB hey man WHY YOU DELETE? lol

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

lifesavedave

Good job RDB on a 27 streak! Thats awesome! 30 streaks are so hard to get to now a days with all the high levels running around.

@Ultima i guess you've been sniping more? My two cents on snipers is BB go with the toros/ Thermal. People are not going to be looking for you nearly as much do to being tunnel visioned with the BB. Now with heros, your going to rack up a lot bigger kill streaks with the talon or wazooo silenced. Downside to that is that you will not be able to one hit kill any heros. The toros and gambit with HH will. Lay proxies to cover your blind spots while sniping. Sniping on BB jungle is probably my fav, because you can spawn lock them on the janus side while sniping on MI6 side and laying proxies on the staircases. (this tactic was used against me along time ago and was VERY effective with 4 man team) Happy sniping!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

those matches were frustrating Lun and Tlink. beaten by another bunch of no spawning A holes, what a surprise... i resolved after the first match to go heavy on proxies and screw them over as bad as i could but it didn't make a difference, every match they finished with about 10 hero kills and we always had just one at the end of each match. i'm just glad hosting didn't make it too hard to play!

RDB wrote:

I love this post and think we should do these heroes track challenges in the future!

that's actually how i got my 36 streak as bond, i changed directions a little and stopped every now and then but it was 90% running through the outer halls blasting. it works pretty well until someone starts shooting you in the back in one of the really long stretches.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

TLink9

The only things I hate the most in this game is, having your wii freeze and sound like a screeching bug and host quiting.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

romulux wrote:

those matches were frustrating Lun and Tlink. beaten by another bunch of no spawning A holes, what a surprise... i resolved after the first match to go heavy on proxies and screw them over as bad as i could but it didn't make a difference, every match they finished with about 10 hero kills and we always had just one at the end of each match. i'm just glad hosting didn't make it too hard to play!

RDB wrote:

I love this post and think we should do these heroes track challenges in the future!

that's actually how i got my 36 streak as bond, i changed directions a little and stopped every now and then but it was 90% running through the outer halls blasting. it works pretty well until someone starts shooting you in the back in one of the really long stretches.

I agree. That guy Silent1 seemed to have some kind of superman armor because I had multiple shots on his head without him dying on numerous occations.

@NL, good games last night, I would have stayed on and played a little longer, but I had already played for like 4 hours earlier and was getting kind of tired. Only 11k xp left until 45.

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.