And Conduit 2 is out already?!?!

komicturtle

Urbanhispanic

komicturtle92 wrote:

hehe yah, they had a grudge against me

Ansom and Alan were irritating me, glad Rory put them in their place :3

And Conduit 2 is out already?!?!

That's what I been hearing lately.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

romulux

RDB wrote:

Just brought conduit 2 home from best buy. I'm going to try it out later tonight. But I'll never really leave ge... Ever!

say what? maybe i shouldn't have done release date delivery from amazon....

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

komicturtle

I feel that Tentapool and Bulba S* are hackers. The way they play is too... 'goofy' to even be ranked 56

komicturtle

Chris720

I still have to wait another week before I can pick-up Conduit 2, I hate living in the EU some times. D:<

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

komicturtle

xDemon720x wrote:

I still have to wait another week before I can pick-up Conduit 2, I hate living in the EU some times. D:<

Hey, at least Nintendo is getting your games out quickly unlike before. I remember Pokemon DP released a month after US and look at it now: HGSS released a week after US and now Black&White 2 days before US.

Of course, Conduit 2 is not published by Sega, but still

komicturtle

RoryLee

@Komic and Gameday, those were some really good matches we had going against those 56ers. I dont think they are hackers because I was struggling against them alot, and talk about some close games almost all the matches came to 40-39 so it was pretty much anyones game. It sucks that people abuse the Hero mode because I like being the hero and from what I noticed is that it's always the higher ranks that never spawn.

@Demon, I wouldnt even worry about leveling up anymore, almost all of the time I'm using the Sigmus 9 and I do pretty good with that. And once you do get the Strata that is pretty much the only gun you need to take out the 56ers.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

MacLeoid

@komicturtle92 - - Tentacruel and Bulbasaur are not hackers. Not sure what you mean by 'too goofy'. Maybe they werent playing seriously, but they can both shift when they want too I;ve seen it. I still curse Bulbasaur for beating me in a conflict match on Station where I had a vastly superior KDR but he racked up the kills quicker and I never noticed till it was too late, and Tentacool caused my loudest most profane moment of win theft rage in a conflict match on docks when he stole a game to go from 29-25 to win 30-29.. I still yowl out loud when I think about it. I'm getting funny looks from my wife as I type. ARGH.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Chris720

@Rorylee, True and with Conduit 2 coming out soon, I think GE's life is coming to an end slowly. I still can't believe Prince_Luigi got to 56 in that short amount of time. He must have nothing better to do with his life...

@Komic Still, we usually always get things ages after America... even worse for the Aussie guys.

YouTube

Urbanhispanic

xDemon720x wrote:

@Rorylee, True and with Conduit 2 coming out soon, I think GE's life is coming to an end slowly. I still can't believe Prince_Luigi got to 56 in that short amount of time. He must have nothing better to do with his life...

@Komic Still, we usually always get things ages after America... even worse for the Aussie guys.

Don't say that man. I know that happened once The Conduit came out, all the people that used to play Medal of Honor Heroes 2 flocked over to it immediately. I like Goldeneye and would still play it after I buy The Conduit 2. I hope that both games see solid online multiplayer love throughout the Wii's lifespan. As for Prince Luigi, it's possible for him and others who don't have other things taking up their time to rise up the ranks like that....or not......what can you do, you know?

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

UnderlingXIII

ah man, 3,000 xp in 30 minutes most ads AND most hip-fire in one match (using the Vargen) that gun is awesome, if the Strata is even better, then I can't wait, oh yeah, got deadeye a lot too

Edited on by UnderlingXIII

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Chris720

@Urban I wouldn't say GE'S online is "solid".

I might come on in a few minutes, but I also may not... I'm not feeling the urge to play right now. :/

YouTube

Gameday

komicturtle92 wrote:

I feel that Tentapool and Bulba S* are hackers. The way they play is too... 'goofy' to even be ranked 56

Yea they were hard to kill and even when i was shooting them head on it took way to many bullets to kill them and i was using vargen with heavy hitter. idk maybe they were maybe they werent but we did well against them plus the 2-1 wins

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

xDemon720x wrote:

@Urban I wouldn't say GE'S online is "solid".

I might come on in a few minutes, but I also may not... I'm not feeling the urge to play right now. :/

It isn't 100% solid but it's loads better than the Conduit's online setup. It looks like I'll be online tonight after all...the gf isn't coming over....is anyone itching to go online??

UnderlingXIII

@Urban- add me, I'm getting on, give me your code too

Edited on by UnderlingXIII

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

komicturtle

Hehe, then I stand corrected about Bulbasaur and Tentapool. But them mines were crazy o_O

komicturtle

romulux

komicturtle92 wrote:

Hehe, then I stand corrected about Bulbasaur and Tentapool. But them mines were crazy o_O

definitely. we did some matches against the pokemon guys that were moderately easy until bulbasaur came in, it turned into total disaster. he's one of those guys who manages to immediately hit you with both of his proxies, every time, and somehow by the time you come back he's got two more already in place.

RDB, have you taken conduit 2 for a spin yet? i'm bummed that there are no reviews by now.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB, have you taken conduit 2 for a spin yet? i'm bummed that there are no reviews by now.

Well, I've played for about 30 minutes or so. It'll be tough for me to really give any sort of a decent review b/c I never played the first one. However, the controls are very precise w/ the motion plus attached, controls are completely customizable and the gameplay is smooth so far. I'm logging online as we speak to check it out and the first thing it did was check for updates... sure enough, one was ready, so I d/l it and it restarted after completing. I'm assuming this will help eliminate the hackers and such as time progresses w/ the online game. Initially online, there are a ton of options with your character for colors and such with locks of locked options. Only four loadouts, not sure if that's going to be restrictive or not? I tried finding a match and it started searching for "ideal" players, then "close", then "any". So, that may be a nice change as well to be paired with "ideal" opponents. There is also a private game lobby for custom games which seems to be invite only. So, that's as far as I am right now. Hijack over. I'm going to start a C2 fc thread also. Looking forward to seeing some or all of you over there as well.

Ok, switching to GE now cause I already miss the online play! Nothing will ever compare to the original 64GE... and the same is true for WiiGE as well.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

komicturtle

The plus of Conduit is private game lobbies. I remember playing with 12 friends in the original and how fun that was. And you can join ranked matches too. If only GE had that same interface plus voice chat with the headset then it would be the ultimate FPS on Wii.

komicturtle

Urbanhispanic

UnderlingXIII wrote:

@Urban- add me, I'm getting on, give me your code too

hey there...i just saw your message...will add you now...

okay... i added you...add me

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.