Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,581 to 4,600 of 10,277

lifesavedave

It comes out today?

The mastertons range is hit or miss. Sometimes i'm amazed at how far it kills and other times i come up empty. Thats why i use the ivanna/masterton combo and just switch when i need to. Also doing this gets me about 20 kills worth of ammo before having to pick up another gun.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

grenworthshero

Whoo, I finally got a new laptop, so I can Skype all you peoples while we play. My Skype name is grenworthshero, same as on here, so add me if you're one of the skype-tastic people on here.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RoryLee

I also have my Skype in my sig so feel free to add me. I just added you to Gren.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

Well gentlemen, I've found my calling for this game!!! I'm not one to typically praise myself, but I had an accomplishment I feel very proud of this evening. We were doing some crazy "themed" games, like pistols, pretty normal stuff, only toobs, a bit crazier, and even only snipers. So, while using snipers only, I had a 5 dom on Rom It may actually have been six, but who's counting ... Seriously though, those games tonight were a blast!!! It's nice to have some variety from the typical heroes marathons. And sprinkle in a bit of BB farming to start the night off, just great stuff.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

great games tonight tech,rdb,nerrel,and lifesaver man i was getting owned tonight with those pistols/noobtube/rifles my kdr and win ratio defintly went down points but i dont care because that was really fun especially with the sniper rifels that i never use but once again nice games and looking foward to some more matches like that lol.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

RDB you definitely crushed me with that rifle. i was amazed at how many little posts or rails were getting in the way while i was trying to snipe you, the game was on your side! i was embarrassed by some of those matches but i at least pulled out a few good ones. out of all the experiments tonight i think single firing the terralite was the funnest, it was like a pistol but you actually had some range.

i did a few matches on the new account afterward and i have to say again, it's a noob fest. it's almost hard not to get a 30 streak in some of the matches i've gotten there, it definitely must match you up with lower level players when you yourself are lower.

by the way tech, those guys we played in heroes were real Aholes. noob tubing, non spawning, and when we were going to win anyway the host quits with 15 seconds left. jerks.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Kadabra

GG last night Macleoid and Ultima Fun times. Although in the game where it put me against you guys my noobs kept blowing up my mines. really irritated me.
I might not have HH, can't remember. If i don't then I have lightfoot.

Edited on by Kadabra

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Chris720

Conduit 2 is looking pretty good so far, looks like it took a Red Steel 2 graphics approach with cel shading and cartoony like graphics. Here's a Siberia "walkthrough" from GDC '11 and it looks A LOT better than The Conduit. Can't wait to play it! Seems like a Metroid style game where you have to find your way around a maze of corridors and what not.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3wsu01ThY
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZzrYg25DOU

Posted it here for all you guys that might be interested in it.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

Yea, I can't wait!!!
I looks awesome for the Wii !!
BTW, I saw that already...

Back on GE...
I'm on in 1 hour...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Yeah romulux that second game sucked. We were crushing the other team and I was afraid they would host quit. My connection wasn't even that good either and still was doing fairly well. Btw how was your hosting tonight? Outside of that first game where you obviously sucked you seemed to do fine the rest of the night. I felt bad you became the host and was going to back out so I could host but. Noticed as bad as you did the first game you did just as well the second. As for sniper rifles I would have kept using it in that outpost match but the two RANDOMS on the other team kept killing me way to easy and got frustrated so switched back to pistols. The one facilities match were I did stick with snipper rifles minus my first kill (sorry RDB I have a scope on my snipper rifle and the terrilite as well and they look the same) wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think I killed my own teammates as much as the other teams players though. Kinda like a shot gun if your not careful. I'm glad romulux picked up on the sniper thing. I'm sure you noticed when I punched you to get your attention as I forgot it was team license to kill. Sorry about that. We can do pistols every night for all I care. I like them a lot! Maybe its because it seems to level the field for me from all the ads snappers on nl. You all know who you are!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

longtimegamer

@Tech: Hey. What happened about two nights ago? I saw you come on, not get into a game, then take off about a half hour later.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Spoony_Tech

Sorry longtimegamer. RDB and I were trying to get Skype to work between us for about that long and for some reason it wasn't working. So I decided to go do something else at that time. It got frustrating.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Btw how was your hosting tonight? Outside of that first game where you obviously sucked

it was actually running smoother than i've ever seen while hosting, i didn't even realize i was host until after that match. only problem was i was dying with one hit while you guys were averaging 3, i figured you may have had health boosters (i don't use any) but i still don't think one hit should kill an unarmored guy in ltk. i think it was lumping all your shots together and delivering them at once, which makes it hard to dodge!

in that first match ultima was tearing me up with the kunara or RDB was getting me in the back over and over, really bad luck. after that i can say the kunara definitely does not qualify as a pistol! the thing's a vargen with fewer bullets. it was worse because i was using the p99, i thought the extra zoom and slower rate would make aiming easier on big maps, nope. i should have known the hawksman is better at everything, always.

and as far as downsight snappers go i'm sure the 007 guy was snapping hardcore, immediate death every time. don't remember but i think he was at least using a pistol.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Last night was awesome. I had a great time with the multi theme events. I mean it's not every day i go cruizing through facility or archives with a sniper rifle! Using a pistol in TLTK is almost no disadvantage at all either. That one guy megatron was using a masterton and he was just getting owned by us with pistols. That was great seeing him go down. Look forward to doing some more fun stuff like that.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

MacLeoid

@Martijzzzz - - Hey sorry I keep missing your invites. I do it to lots of people as I cant leave a game once its more than a quarter of the way in.

@Kadabara - - Haha I wondered about the lack of explosive elims you got in that match. I was sure you had proxies and Ultima was using his so I couldnt figure out why you werent.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

komicturtle

Anyone getting Conduit 2 this week? I really want to get that special edition but it's too much money right now (gotta save for moving to Florida).

I'm up for some games at 2 today (EST)

komicturtle

RDB

Just brought conduit 2 home from best buy. I'm going to try it out later tonight. But I'll never really leave ge... Ever!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Trader!!

MERG said:

Urbanhispanic

let me know if any of you guys picked up Conduit 2. I really liked the first one but the online multiplayer was not one for the memories. is anyone going to play withing the next 2 hours? I may not be around tonight.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Gameday

good games komic , but these fools arent spawning heros so neither are we

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.