Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

@Longtimegamer I believe your code is tied to your system not your game so you should be fine with a new game!

@Gameson Its like we said only use the weapons your suppose to and were all fine with that. I find of hard to believe there is a promotional code to unlock all online weapons. Use them if you like but don't put nl in front of your name. I will gladly add you if you wont use them.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

longtimegamer

@Tech: Thanks. You playing tonight?

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

@Longtimegamer I believe your code is tied to your system not your game so you should be fine with a new game!

@Gameson Its like we said only use the weapons your suppose to and were all fine with that. I find of hard to believe there is a promotional code to unlock all online weapons. Use them if you like but don't put nl in front of your name. I will gladly add you if you wont use them.

Agreed...but with the spot in the game that lets you punch in promotional codes, it makes me wonder what codes are out there to use.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Spoony_Tech

@urbanhispanic I believe one for sure is invincibility for local multi player. Sorry not invincibility invisibility.
@longtimegamer I should be bit only after 11 sometime.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

longtimegamer

cool, Thanks.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

@urbanhispanic I believe one for sure is invincibility for local multi player. Sorry not invincibility invisibility.
@longtimegamer I should be bit only after 11 sometime.

oh okay...thanks for the info

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Chris720

Good games guys, need 25,000 to go, and to think it was around 43,000 before, haha!

I'm gonna go bed now so maybe seeya guys later!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Demon, I'm dissapointed in you Demon I was really looking forward to your daily rant.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

@Demon, I'm dissapointed in you Demon I was really looking forward to your daily rant.

hey now, there's some weight to what he's complaining about. after the killthieving last night i almost went on a rant on you guys myself!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

UnderlingXIII

found an annoying glitch on station :/

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Chris720

The crate glitch? Its annoying, but you can't shoot out of it (supposedly). Just jump/climb up on the other crate, crouch and walk into the other one, job done.

I'd use it, but sitting in one spot is boring.

@Rom Why would you rant? You don't need the XP.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

MacLeoid

Hey guys. Just unlocked the Masterton and I need help setting up my loadouts for it. What do you recommend? I have a fast silenced snapshot Strata that's my main weapon for most conflict maps but I'm open to ch-ch-changes.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Kadabra

My Masterton loadouts are;
Talon, Masterton, Proxies, Heavy hitter, Multi task, Silencer
Masterton, Wolfe, HH, Proxies, LOAD
Strata, Masterton, Proxies, LF, Multitask, Reflex.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

lifesavedave

Way to go MacLeoid! Clan Macleoid is becoming a force. My loadouts with masterton are.

stratta/masterton, proxies, lightfoot, multi task, silencer

Masterton, proxies, Lightfoot, MINE SWEEPER

You will quickly find you can't live without lightfoot while using the masterton in small stages. Facility, archives and sewers. It really helps you move around the stage and rack up those kills. Mine sweeper is up to you but it has been extremely helpful when playing other levl 56ers.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

@Rom Why would you rant? You don't need the XP.

it still makes me want to toss the controller sometimes; you're in a match that's running crappy, you struggle to find anyone, finally start a fight and blast a person, getting severely wounded yourself, and just when you're about to finish him a teammate swoops in and effortlessly takes the kill with one shot without taking any damage.

alright, fine. the real part that gets me is that you're then left out of ammo on the brink of death and the next person you see is going to murder you, and that teammate who was just so happily in your business will be nowhere to be found when you actually need his help. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE! so you basically do all the work for a kill and never get one, then promptly die, over and over. i've had many deathstreaks that have played out just that exact way.

the thing is that you can't blame your teammates for the game being retarded. sometimes there just aren't enough enemies, or the other team won't spread out enough on the map. a large part of it is my own internet. i'd happily complain about all of those things (and often do) before blaming my teammates. i really think it would have lessened the frustration if they gave you assist bonuses, even if it was just +1 or 2 xp.

Edited on by romulux

MacLeoid

@Livesavedave - - I've been off work this week and been racking up the exp. I've a strata laser + Masterton and LF that I like and A straight Masterton with LF and Bio-Booster.
@Kadabra - - Does it need HH? I think I'll go with Lightfoot as I play a lot of conflict and I find getting around quicker is a big bonus.

The masterton is a total toob magnate though and not to whinge, but, I wish it had twice the ammo it does!

EDIT - - I've just had the worst night ever for control glitching. The pointer was leaping about or freezing in every game except the ones the host quit after 2 minutes. I am now certain its the connection/game. Its not my hardware.. I am going to get Conduit 2 and if it doesnt have these problems I'm gone from GE forever. Frustration like tonight just isnt fun.

Edited on by MacLeoid

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Chris720

@Rom I agree about assists, that would've lessened my frustration that's for sure... also, the size of the maps are retarded to begin with. In CoD you can really spread out because of the big open maps, in GE, because the maps are pretty tiny, its really easy to constantly bump into each other, especially if your opponents don't widen out but huddle in one spot. :¦

The other thing is probably the Masterton, that is the worst kill thieving weapon EVER! It has the distance of a sniper rifle, the power of a tank and the rate of fire of an SMG... its a game breaker for me, sorry. But that thing is so overpowered its ridiculous. I even raged quit against Ultima because he was using that thing... you just can't win against it, in the blink of an eye, you're dead...

Sorry for the rant, but the Masterton is probably the most noobiest gun ever. Its worse than CoD4's noobtube and CoD5's flamethrower.... combined! Anyone can use it because it is an insta-kill weapon.

@Macleoid I get the same cursor problem. Itleaps, freezes and stops registering for a while, I try to turn and it stays there, 5 seconds later is going all over the screen. Wtf is up with this game? Obviously didn't spend much on servers...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

The other thing is probably the Masterton, that is the worst kill thieving weapon EVER! It has the distance of a sniper rifle

not really, in fact the poor range is the main reason i don't use it. close up it'll demolish someone, then from an extra 10 feet away you won't even get a hit marker. it only works consistently in archives/sewers in my experience.

preordered conduit 2, but i won't be playing it online until i've gotten through the single player a ways. i'll let you guys know if it sucks or not!

Chris720

@Rom Really? I hit a dude from the opposite side of the hallway with that thing, 2 shots, dead.

Then again, on Memorial I Mastertonned this poor fellow sitting on the hill in the middle from one of the towers.

It has some range from my experience.

I'll be buying Conduit 2 on Friday next week and play online mostly. But since my 3DS might come tomorrow, I'll probably forget everything else.

Also, with chat and (hopefully) better online than GE, I'll probably let GE slowly rot in my games collection.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Weird... Best Buy's website is showing that I can pick-up Conduit 2 right away at one of the local stores. I'm going to purchase it tonight and head in tomorrow and get it If they say no... we'll just see what I can negotiate I would go tonight, but it's on the other side of town and I really don't want to drive.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.