Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,461 to 4,480 of 10,277

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Now I know why you left in that game on jungle.

i had a really good kill count when that happened too . . .

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

longtimegamer

I've been on, but I only have three friends and they are not on.
I've just been playing with random people. (On the last hour or so at least.)

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

UnderlingXIII

I'm heading on

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

RDB

longtimegamer wrote:

I've been on, but I only have three friends and they are not on.
I've just been playing with random people. (On the last hour or so at least.)

you haven't added me... I'm on and have a few friends. add and I'll invite when I'm in lobby next.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

longtimegamer

@RDB: Cool, ok. I Didn't realize that I handen't added you. I added everyone that I could see on the front page at least,
Hopefully I'll solve my Skype problem soon. Need to set down some time.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

RDB

longtimegamer wrote:

@RDB: Cool, ok. I Didn't realize that I handen't added you. I added everyone that I could see on the front page at least,
Hopefully I'll solve my Skype problem soon. Need to set down some time.

cool, I'll get you an invite next time we're on together. I was already in a party tonight when I saw you.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Matthias

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

@Rom, Ult... GG last night.

yeah, those were fun. i was lagging really bad so i'm happy i pulled off some good matches.

i don't know if you guys saw it on gamefaqs but there's now apparently a hack that lets you get 9999xp each kill. great.

can you give me the link where you read it?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

SaviSD

Of course those matches are what happens when I wear my tag for the first time in 2 weeks lol. Ggs but the host lag was horrendous. So either I would shoot and the bullets would somehow vanish before they got there, or I would die and then you would run around a corner 2 seconds later shooting. It's hard to shoot two seconds into the future for me, but I've been really trying to work on my prescience. o.O Basically anytime I'm host I don't consider myself to be representing with my actual skill. And I heard my vanishing bullets ended up appearing in someones Golden Gun match while we were playing.

Edited on by SaviSD

SaviSD

SaviSD

Lol that's one of the reasons I don't wear my tag usually. Besides the fun of having goofy names, trying to feel like a good player with host lag is difficult and of course I get stuck with host 98% of the time. It almost makes me want to quit the game and give up. But i just usually just have a diff name so I can try and relax and not so get pissed off at how unfair it is lol. They would have been much better matches for me split srceen. Anyways, I'm not the major ego type, but it would be annoying to think you thought tonight was my skill level.

SaviSD

romulux

SaviSD wrote:

Ggs but the host lag was horrendous.

it wasn't running well on my end either, you guys were taking way too many bullets to kill. plus i don't think i survived ninja's masterton once without a lag death. it was still probably worse on your end, either way it was fun. the number of proxies getting thrown in archives was ridiculous, maybe a new record for me.

Mathias, the hack was posted on the gamefaqs/gamespot forum and is now deleted but there are still some threads talking about it if you want to look. http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/goldeneye007/forum.html

Edited on by romulux

SaviSD

Yeah definitely a lot of proxies. Just imagine when everyone is level 56 lol. It will be camping ftw!

SaviSD

SaviSD

Btw, I was playing a heroes match the other day and this guy on my team "[NL]qwerty" or something who was on my team spent most of the match shooting me and meleeing me. I mean I still did fine, but it was a bit confusing.

SaviSD

Spoony_Tech

SaviSD wrote:

Btw, I was playing a heroes match the other day and this guy on my team "[NL]qwerty" or something who was on my team spent most of the match shooting me and meleeing me. I mean I still did fine, but it was a bit confusing.

That sounds kinda familiar but with so many people changing their names lately it really could be anyone. As for the host lag don't even get me started. Whenever I'm on with my team lately I'm almost always the host. It works OK if the other team doesn't have a great player on it but if there is a good player level 45 or higher they seem to almost always kill me. It something I have to tell myself that I'm the host for the team and suck it up and just do the best I can!

Good couple of games last night romulux Ultima and RDB! I think that was the best game I've witnessed RDB have there in industrial. And to think we almost had a docks match. At the last second I and one other picked it to make it a tie. You can thank me later!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Whenever I'm on with my team lately I'm almost always the host.

i've noticed that, i was wondering if you'd upgraded your internet or something. it's more likely that the game is just screwing up and failing to pick the best host, i kept being made host with shi and demon yesterday even though i probably had the worst internet in the party.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah actually I was suppose to have an up grade about a month ago. It still doesn't help my connection though. I might need to move my router closer to the Wii but its all the way downstairs and not a option at the moment.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

ultima6605 wrote:

nice games tonight NLifers,it started kinda rough but towards the end of the night nothing but sweet victorys!DS clan was alot of fun to play against i had to say all of the players were evenly of the same lvls which made both sides fair,overall great games we took the win [NL]6-[DS]0 i think not sure if we played more matches but thats should be just about right:)Rom and tech you guys missed out shame on you.

I forgot to comment on these matches. Good job to all the NL guys who played! We really came together and had a good showing.

Also good games against the X clan. Its to bad Shi008 had to leave after that one game but we still managed to do well with a random. It was kinda funny because when ultima dropped out Rom replaced him to keep the teams even. Good games for sure.

Then i guess i missed some SD action? When was this before or after I quit? Sounds like it was a lag fest anyway, maybe next time i'll be in there with you guys. I love these little random clan friendly's we run into.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Revanmann

is anybody on i am ready to go

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

romulux

by the way, the killthieving last night- ludicrous! it got to the point where i was actively trying to run away from you guys to carve out my own part of the level. every time i thought i was alone, found a guy, and fired, "CLAK CLAK CLAK" came from over my shoulder and i didn't get the credit. no one of you is innocent, and i will take my resentment to the grave!

lifesavedave wrote:

Then i guess i missed some SD action? When was this before or after I quit?

after, it was just me and ultima against savi and ninja, late as hell at night. the frame rate at least was decent but there was a lot of getting shot once already behind cover and full clips not killing, usual crap. it was clearly a lvl 56 on 56 fight, nothing but proxies and mastertons all over the place.

grenworthshero

Hay yoo gaiz----! I'm back from visiting family in Ohio the past week or so, so maybe I'll be a little more present online soon, but work starts back up again, so, I dunno...good to be back on NL, anyway.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

Where at in Ohio? I'm like 40 mins from the boarder and RDB lives there.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.