Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 441 to 460 of 10,277

CoffeeWithGames

I'm working on an article now, but I may get on in a little while.
Tech, sorry about last night's craziness. The host left that one game, and I semi-froze, because apparently my internet went out for like an hour right after that...and I couldn't figure out what was going on.

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Tasuki Yeah that was fun but had a stale mate there at the end. We almost had them early then they took over 4 of those things LOL. That's the first real time I've done Goldeneye mode though so it was more fun this time that I knew what to do. But I could only take so much of that mode sorry for backing out and inviting you to team conflict. I don't really like sitting to much in one spot hoping not to get shot. That game really needs voice chat to call for cover.

@Coffee That's cool! Whenever you want to go online late I'm usually there.

Also I've yet to go online and not see at least one person from here on at some point. If I invite anyone and you don't like what I pick (which is usually team conflict) back out and invite me I'm down for anything really! Fyi sniping is way to easy with a silencer!

Edit: Forgot about this. So I hit level 22 or 23 last night and unlocked the reflective armor. I was going to sign off but had to try it. Holy crap you can take damage with it. I was mowing down groups of enemies all firing at me and taking a beating. Yes it seems unfare but soon everyone will be using it. I entered my first match with 5 mins to go and was number one overall on both teams. I still lost but ended up with a 16 and 4 kdr. Team sucked LOL. Now I know why its so hard to put someone higher in rank them me down. Head shots are still lethal though. I need to start aiming for the head more. From now on when I enter a match I check the level of the opponents to see who might be harder to take down just from these perks and yes I had the health perk also on.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperPeach

I've been playing Monster Hunter instead of Goldeneye lately. (that game will never get old for me) So soon I'm going to get back to this.

SuperPeach

Oregano

Arghh, sorry Tech... my Wii just froze and gave off a buzzing, screeching sound when I was running across the courtyard...:S

The only other time that's happened is with the BBC iplayer...

EDIT: I'm going to leave it for a while, possibly upload the videos of the Station and Facility matches. I'll be back on in like an hour...

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Spoony_Tech

That's OK Oregano. We did win hat match by a land slide just to let You know. I had 15 kills someone else had 14. I believe you had most of the rest.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oregano

Haha, I'm not sure... I think I only had around 8 or 9 kills... great job though.

EDIT: Got the two videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGT6H4A1WjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMcTMke94s

I'll be going back on now!

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Oregano

Double post-ish! Nice games there Rich... had to come off because my Wiimote ran outta juice... currently recharging. I'm not going to upload all the matches(because it'd take ages), I'll think I'll go for the last three because we did best on them!

RetroRich

Hi all, thanks to the three of you that have added me so far. Others please add me, my number is on the main list.

@Oregano - Yeah, good games. I sucked pretty bad until I switched to my weapon of choice, then I won. Trying to get weapon awards or whatever they are called for XP so using poor guns. I think lots of our opposition were using the health gadget too. Please post the link so I can watch myself sucking from your viewpoint.

RetroRich

Tasuki

Tech101 wrote:

@Tasuki Yeah that was fun but had a stale mate there at the end. We almost had them early then they took over 4 of those things LOL. That's the first real time I've done Goldeneye mode though so it was more fun this time that I knew what to do. But I could only take so much of that mode sorry for backing out and inviting you to team conflict. I don't really like sitting to much in one spot hoping not to get shot. That game really needs voice chat to call for cover.

Also I've yet to go online and not see at least one person from here on at some point. If I invite anyone and you don't like what I pick (which is usually team conflict) back out and invite me I'm down for anything really! Fyi sniping is way to easy with a silencer!

Hey no worries man I am the same way I can only stand a few rounds than I switch to something else. In fact that first GoldenEye match that you joined me in was my first of the night before that I was playing Blackbox alot and it was time for a change. The only reason I did do GoldenEye so much is cause they were some good games there. Those were some of the best I have played since starting GoldenEye. Also another reason I stayed with GoldenEye mode was cause I was the host and I didnt have to worry about a host running off lol.

FYI if I am ever a host I wont run out in the middle of a game even if I am getting my butt handed to me. If I do leave in the middle of a session its cause either my Wii froze or I am having internet problems. If I do leave, I leave when the session is over.

As for the Team Conflict mode its ok I prefer modes like GoldenEye and Blackbox something that has an objective to it for me it just makes it a bit more fun and you need to use more strategy. That doesnt mean I will turn down a game of Team conflict I am really open for anything.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chris720

I found a copy of GoldenEye 007 for £24.99p at PCWorld, but I also found a copy of BO for the same price (preowned ofcourse). So I'm thinking of buying GE to play with you guys (a lot people on here have been begging me to get it), then get BO along with the bundled Headset next year.

Hopefully, I should have GE this Friday. But can anyone tell me what game modes there are on online? I've seen Hero Mode, but that's about it. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

There is black box: one team try's to destroy it the other download its content.
Goldeneye: 5 hubs are speed out through out the map and each team try's to control them.
Goldengun: everyone races to find this gun. Its a one shot kill gun.
Then your standard first person shooter modes.

MERG said:

Oregano

@RetroRich: They're just uploading now.... give it a while and I'll post them later.

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

There is black box: one team try's to destroy it the other download its content.
Goldeneye: 5 hubs are speed out through out the map and each team try's to control them.
Goldengun: everyone races to find this gun. Its a one shot kill gun.
Then your standard first person shooter modes.

Cool, Goldengun sounds like it would be a blast to play. Goldeneye sounds more-or-less like Domination from Call of Duty... :/
Black Box sounds like a fast pace kind of game, which is my kind of thing.

Thanks for the info btw. :3

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tycoon

.:[Tycoon]:. - 0084-2979-1576
add me

Tycoon

Oregano

Got those three videos Rich:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl3yeuIZ-0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRra_ECxg_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmGSWG2Ulw

Will add Tycoon in a minute.... going on now.

EDIT: Had to come off.... my connection was being terrible.... I fell through the map and died! Weirdly after that my connection was better but still pretty bad.

Edited on by Oregano

Tycoon

hey tech101 if ur look at this page add me dude 0084-2979-1576
ive already added you tech101

Tycoon

grenworthshero

Here's the latest update to the list:

John Wahlgren --------5012 4106 5700
Tech101 -----------------0772 3740 5185
Gameday ----------------3353 9872 7228
ballkirby1 ----------------1498 3680 3433
irken004 -----------------4575 7799 5777
SilverBlacktail ----------1178 1770 7871
Oregano -----------------5150 0048 9425
nescro --------------------5265 9403 2591
grenworthshero --------4603 4818 2293
composerzane ---------1903 1484 4201
Aviator ---------------------4468 2220 2883
gaminguy -----------------5144 3943 2409
RantingThespian -------2314 6759 9160
Tasuki ---------------------4578 4912 4599
CoffeeWithGames ------2043 7355 3797
ThomasBW84 -----------3067 0736 4651
2D ---------------------------3933 1198 0911
Wesus ---------------------3659 1451 2434
TheLastBaron -----------0091 0717 1871
Super Peach -------------0143 6545 0982
SUPERZELDAMAN ----0199 2875 8086
Xkhaoz ---------------------4491 2764 5705
RetroRich ------------------2677 6094 0090
intirusu ----------------------2387 1711 1063
Tycoon ----------------------0084 2979 1576
romulux ---------------------5447 4748 5174
RDB -------------------------2497 8891 1365

I may be on later tonight, I don't know. I haven't been on in a few days because of work and school, so I'll add those of you I haven't when I get back on.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Oregano

Right, going back on... going to give it another go.

Spoony_Tech

Sorry been away from my computer. Ill add you tonight when I go back on! Nice runs though. I thought you might be a friend of Oregano!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.