Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 10,277

RDB

First of all, it's not an argument... b/c I'm right J/K I hear ya'll on your perspective and I agreed for a while. But I switched to the dark side at some point I guess. Ha ha. (yes, that means I'll be puking proxies for a few weeks when I hit lvl 53 or whatever it is... but I'll reel it in after a few hundred proxy kills )

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I'll do it in GG just for teh lulz. Which is quite rare now a days.

But doing that in BB, please go away. I want to be able to finish off the objective, not keep running into Mastertons throughout the 10 minutes of the game while you camp in your corner hiding behind your Masterton so that the opposing team can't get a win, or a kill for that matter. I'm gonna agree with Rorylee too, I want to be able to do the objective not run into 4 dudes camping in front og the box because they don't want to lose... that's just freakin' pathetic.

And Rom, RDB and anyone else who does it. I really expected much better of you guys, but obviously I was wrong to think that you guys would play fairly...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Hey guys lets not turn this into gamefaqs please. I'm not singling anyone out here but just wantes to ask demon a question. Do you use add snap? Because if you do and I don't BTW is it not unfair to use it against me. Were you use a ccomputer assist I don't I don't think that's fair. I've been on both side of the farming and I still have mixed feelings about the issue. But its also bad to go silenced and hide were no one can see you. I've done that before and felt bad against a good team as well. We all have different play styles and after a while need to freshen things up a bit. It just takes to long to level up in this game to care how you get your experience sometimes.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Tech Touché, I rarely use ADS Snap, only on the Anova since the recoil its absolutely insane on than thing. Whenever I use a different gun/change my loadout I'll turn ADS off. Also, when playing with/against NL guys, I will have it off, even if I have to put up with the crap recoil on the Anova.

The point I'm getting at is that its giving yourself an unfair advantage and abusing your weapons on unsuspecting players who just want to play the objective, not get mowed down every time just so that they can win. :/

ADS Snap on the other hand, everyone can use it and everyone is entitled to use it at any level. But spewing out crap on to some poor dudes who don't stand a chance? Jeez...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Just for the record... I don't camp at the box... in fact I'm running around like a crazy man killing all in sight!!! Like any other mode. Now if I hear the box being dmgd or dwnld, then I rush there and kill the poor fool who dared to complete his task, but otherwise, it's on!!!

@Demon, you make it sound to dirty. And I don't have a masterson, only a crazy killing strata which has ran out of bullets on multiple occasions

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

@RDB Okay, that changes it slightly, you're not doing an Arcanine where he sits in front of the BB and spews out Masterton stuff at you, I thought that's what you were doing.

But the way you were describing it was that you were sitting around the BB just shooting any poor fellows that came near you so they can't complete the objective.

YouTube

lifesavedave

I've actually never had a problem with farming. BB is broken worse than heros is IMO due to the masterton. If you guys want to farm go ahead, i'll even join you. Your still completing the objective, your just choosing when too. It would be silly for us to do the objective as fast as possible and no one would want to play us. I remember rom, ultima, and i where doing this in BB and each game lasted 30 seconds and there where games where the other team had ZERO kills and ZERO objective points. Needless to say we were clearing the lobby after every game and eventially quit because no one would play with us. But on the other side i remember i joined a bb farming when i was level 47 against 3 very good 56ers and a 48 for 5-6 games. They were highly orginized, proxys and mastertons everywhere and me and my 3 level 13s stayed for all games AND we almost, almost, won a game. So i actually think it is more fun for us to extend the match and give the other team a chance, wether it be false or actual and i think our oppoinets don't want us to destroy the BB asap either.

Really to me it comes down to us being more dominate then our opponites. No matter what the game mode. There are times when i try to get as many kills as possible when in heros via masterton and proxys, does that make me cheap. Maybe i could argue that you are to dominating with an annova and it isn't fair for you to use it against other people and should be stuck with a kallos/sig9. What about how we don't spawn heros if the other team doesn't, causing the time to run out at 10;00. Technically we would not be playing the mode right because we are choosing not to be the hero.

Bottom line i don't really care one way or another, bringing ethics into video games is kinda weird.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

You do realize you don't HAVE to use the Masterton/Strata, you just do it anyway, even I don't use the Anova 24/7, using that over and over gets pretty stale, pretty quickly.

It might be giving your opponents a chance to compete, but you could do that anyway if you used a different weapon... you might not be as strong, but your still giving them a chance right?

I don't ever play BB anyways because of that. If someone has the Masterton you are skrewed from the get-go... you have no way in, and the Masterton can rip it apart in seconds... and going up against someone with that thing is an absolute nightmare.

The Masterton is probably the most annoying gun in the game anyways. It sprays like an SMG, has the strength of a shotgun and the range of an SMG. From medium-short range you are dead. If they were abnned from BB, that would of made that game a little more fair to be honest.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Nope, I'm learning the perimeters to set and such to "corral" them in and get kills, but by no means camping by the box. Now, some do that, with proxies or in person, but that's not me for obvious reasons. In fact if you look on GF in my post to the [nm] clan you'll see I was mildly scolded for "rambo-ing" it up too much and breaking that said perimeter. There really is an art to farming and I'm learning it.

lifesavedave wrote:

Bottom line i don't really care one way or another, bringing ethics into video games is kinda weird.

For sure!!! I agree. I think that we are already one of the "nicer" clans as it is. Farming's not a big deal. I mean geez, we keep using pistols in our pistol matches when the enemies are toobing!!! How can we be more "fair" than that? (and still win by the way)

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

So basically, you're just shepherding them to the slaughter house so you can get a nice streak going? Well I 'spose that makes everything better................

You can win against a toober easily, they just point it at their feet and kill you and themselves, meaning their score stays the exact same...

But this debate has gone on long enough, lets just settle that we will just do BB however we feel like, even though farming people really does boil my blood.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Fair enough...

Oh and while we're talking about controversial GE topics... what do you do when you see the floating gun? From now on, I'm waiting and shooting the person. I tried to be nice last night and what did I get? A shotgun in the back of the head!!! No more. I'm making sure I don't die from now on. And I'm not even sorry.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

If I see a floating gun, I patiently wait 10 seconds behind them and shoot their head off.

It might be cheap, but meh. I just find it stupid that you get spawned in the same place when you start the game rather than a random place... its just asking for a free kill...

@Lun Sorry about that quit against those >< guys, but I don't like going up against 2 or more clan guys without a solid team, especially since we were outgunned and outleveled. Also I didn't want to risk being stuck with Alain and shoot me for another game, constantly being the hero and dieing as the hero. Especially when only one of them spawned as the hero on the opposing team, twice.

What a bunch o' buttheads.

Also, I lol'd pretty hard on Memorial, I shoot you in teh face, then shoot another dude in teh face... "Host Quit. Leaving game..." Aha... ahahahah!

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

longtimegamer

Hey guys. Someone is going to loan me this game tonight. I hope I can get a chance to play with some of you. Though I don't know how many will actually want a GE greenhorn on their team.
Does this support keyboard?
@Tech: Maybe I'll get to play with you. I should have this for about a week.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

@Irken: Thanks. Well at least I won't have to worry about getting out my keyboard or getting shot while typing something long.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Chris720

@LTG You probably won't level up quick with some of us, since we're all kill stealers lol. But I'll be happy to play with you.

YouTube

RDB

@longtime... when you get it, play the first few levels on single player and get the basics/familiarize yourself with controls. Then once you have that down, try the online. W/out the little bit of xp in single player it'll be a tough run online to start out. And, of course, post your fc

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

UnderlingXIII

neolights wrote:

@NL, good games tonight. Couldn't play much, unfortunately I have to get up early in the morning for work. Seemed like everytime Rory spawned Bond i popped out of nowhere (at least from his point of view) when he was throwing a proxy. I was long overdue for some sort of luck to happen in my favor, and as far as GE goes, doubly so. I played better than yesterday, but still top notch competition all around
Good to finally get some rounds in with you Rory

@Shi, Rory, i add you on? shoot me a post with your code, i'm 1107-4051-9552

in my signature, can't add you right now, I'll get to you later

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Spoony_Tech

Post your code when you get online longtimegamer looking forward to playing some with you. When you get online use the preset loadouts in stead of making your own till you level up a bit. The weapons you start with at level one are really bad. Like RDB said practice in the single player game first and we will see you soon.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

WAZ000!!!! Here I come!!!!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.