Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima Dude none of us hate you just didn't like the way things went down is all. Of course we welcome you back and no hard feelings!! :)

@Daisy-fan I hate you LOL. Sorry just sore from the last time we played. It was a while ago maybe 2 months. I said way back in a post long ago that you were the best player I've ever play against period. Ill be happy to enter your code so I can play on your side for a change. Also I would like a rematch to see if I can kill you this time! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

hey there daisy, i didn't realize you were still playing. i think i've only seen you online once when i was level 20-30 something so it probably didn't end well.

Tech101 wrote:

LOL romulux. Drew is a lot closer to you then you realize!

d'oh! but there's definitely a problem there, cause unless drew is using snap and getting perfect headshots he's killing me way too fast!

ultima6605 wrote:

will you guys give me another chance to be a part of NL again?

haha, sure, i don't think anyone takes things so seriously here that they'd object. that's the thing that makes some of the other clans look unattractive to me, people get to the point where they're stressing out over their performance too much to have fun, i don't know if SD was like that but i'd probably be too intimidated with those guys to play how i want.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Revanmann

welcome back to the family Ultima

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

RDB

@ultima, ha... welcome back. I didn't even get a chance to toob you for leaving I finally played another SD, umbreona, yesterday. She was good, but not anything from heaven like they are sometimes made out to be.

@demon, it's funny, you hate hq so much, but won't host. Might have to make up your mind there bud!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

@NL thanks guys it really means alot to me i guess i just joined SD for all the wrong reasons and should of thought about it alot more before i took the decision but iam glad now knowing that i have a team to welocome me back without cutting of my head off lol and i know its just a game but some ppl take it seriously with the whole clan thing i hope SD dosent take it to seriously when i break the news to them but iam 100% sure this time that this is where i wanna be but iam back now and here to stay!and thanks again i will do NL proud:)i will change my tag as soon as i get on tonight and i wanna try that skype thing as well but never had it b4 so dont know where to start and what i need, but i know i can get on the NL chat for sure but i think the whole skype thing would be better.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima Hit me up on Skype. I'm tech1019.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

@RDB lol too late for that and umberona she is good i l played with her couple of times not bad and i thought they were all crazy insane good 2 but they are just as good as anyone else in NL havent played with all of SD but the one that i have played with they are all good players even cyber that i thought was the game god but he just as good as i am played couple of matches with him and we were tied with the score most of the time the only person that i think should be called game god is crazybacon like i said b4 he is the real deal.

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

Daisy-Fan

you guys using skype? Here my daisy-fan1

Daisy-Fan/SD:FULL
HastuneNoble:3101-55-47-3498

RDB

@Ult, Yea, I've never played most of those guys, although I'd like to meet them sometime just to see. As for skype, obviously it works on a pc, but it also works on some cell phones. Blackberry, android, iphone, and probably windows or treo smartphones too, but not for sure on those. Post up if you've got access to a pc near the tv while playing or phone or whatnot.

@Daisy-Fan - forgot in my last post. Welcome to NL and I'll get you added later tonight when I'm on. I don't think I've ever actually played you before. Hopefully soon.

@all, I'll add my skype to my sig so add me if you want. Be sure to add your NL/GE name if you send an invite so I know who you are. (Who's this random guy from Canada requesting to add me??? )

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Gameday

Just stopping in and given a shout out to NL Golden Eyes. You like that , what i just did right there ha. N e ways Wii's in the shop for 2-3 weeks. Started getting snow like pixel crap on my wii last year didnt really worry about it actually thought it was my standard tv. Bought a flat screen stupid pixels got even worst... Weak sauce weak sauce indeed. I know my skill isnt up to par like it should be. Basically saying dont forget about Gameday baby ha i was there when this thread got started with game on launch. Shout outs to new and older NL users also... Well dippin out deuces

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

ultima6605

@RDB well i do have a pc but its downstairs so ima have hook up my wii down there and ill get that done by tuesday night so ill be able to use skype also do i need a headset to talk with you guys?

@Daisy i will add you tonight when i get on GE

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

RDB

ultima6605 wrote:

@RDB well i do have a pc but its downstairs so ima have hook up my wii down there and ill get that done by tuesday night so ill be able to use skype also do i need a headset to talk with you guys?

Yea, you can chat (group text) without it, but that doesn't help much during the match, of course. There are all kinds of nice wireless/bluetooth headsets out there, if your pc is BT capable.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Daisy-Fan

Sounds good, i will add you guys.
Here again 0236-0424-2898

Daisy-Fan/SD:FULL
HastuneNoble:3101-55-47-3498

RDB

@NL folks who haven't played for a while... I deleted some of you cause i haven't seen you in a long time/ever. Don't be offended or take it personal. If you're going to start playing again, just let me know and I'll re-add you.

@Gameday, it's been a while, but I'm keeping you... get back out here soon.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

@RDB its pretty old and slow its windows xp so i dont know ill have to check it out.

skype-ultima6605

lifesavedave

Ultima is back! Totally missed that post, haha. Glad to have you back, no hard feelings here. I like how there were no posts for like two days and then a frenzy of stuff going on again. Yeah ultima skype is awesome and makes playing easier. Rdb and me where chit chating while playing all last night. Time just flys by with having someone to talk to while playing. Also being able to talk during the game is very valuable. The other day in outpost when you where playing against rdb, me and a ds guy. We were all on skype so when ever you killed one of us we would give the other guys your location. That was how i was able to keep sniping you because i knew where to look. My pc is like 10 years old and running micorsoft xp so i'm sure your computer will work. Maybe just do some internet searching on wireless headsets and distances, that way you won't have to worry about moving your wii.

skkype code lifesavedave

@daisy fan you were the first person to 5 dom me! I think you where level 54 if that gives you an idea about how long ago that was. I think i was in my 20s. Would like to play against you for sure!

@rdb dude we stayed up way to late!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@rdb dude we stayed up way to late!

Oh for sure!!! I was still laughing when I got up this morning at you... "Busted" when my wife came down right after I was talking about just sleeping on the couch. Hilarious!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

ultima6605

@lifesaver thanks man it feels good to be back again cant wait to go on tonight waiting for the little one to fall asleep lol and yea my comp is really slow so it might take 4ever to download skype but ill get it done by tuesday and that would actually be awesome if i can do wireless headset cause i like my tv up here better.so tommrow iam going to gamestop and ill check out the headsets since i have to go there anyway to buy a charger for wii remote since i been using batteries this whole time to play (i know kinda pathetic)lol but iam finally gonna get one so yay!

skype-ultima6605

Revanmann

@ Ultima because you were in a different clan was that why you never responded to me invites or.....?

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Lun

@ultima, good golden gun games tonight. You know, I thought I had that first one we played(had a little GG three streak in the beginning) just couldn't hang on to the lead. On a side note, how about that semi-decent heros round i had on docks earlier. That Mikey guy on the opposition can be a tool, what was he? a 55? Anyway, yeah, my homo-wii decided to freeze up right at the end of that one. eh' nothing i'm not used to since yesterday I forfeited a 1000xp+ match in archives, another one of those "end-of-game freezes".

Whether it's the freeze, HQ, or some hacker ruining me, it really seems like more and more often i get buckets of piss dumped on me. Which is nice considering I have to trudge through another 65k to get the strata.

Lun

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.