Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 10,277

Chris720

@Macleoid That's what most people do around 40+, even I've done it. I camp somewhere near the Golden Gun and just rack up kills, a nice easy way to get elimination streaks and dominations going, over time this can rack up into 1000+ XP before the game has even finished.

You're not a bad player, your just preying on idiotic players.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

MacLeoid

@xDemon720x - - Hmm, I think its a bit lame. I like to play the modes the way they are meant to be played and the best matches I've had in any mode are the one's where everyones trying to complete the objective.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Martijzzzz

Yea, the same for Goldeneye or Heroes
In Heroes they aren't even spawning Hero anymore and in Goldeneye they only go for the kills and not for the objectives...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

RDB

@Mac, I'm an objective player as well... which is why I rarely play BB or GE anymore. GE is a blast, but I won't even bother unless I have a full team of competent folks... just 1 random can ruin the team. BB- too much farming and general foolery going on there to really be enjoyable for me.

@Rom, lifesave, shi and DS... lots of fun matches last night. Rom, I wish you would have stuck around a bit longer cause you, lifesave, and I were playing pretty well together last night. It looked like something came up cause you left mid match. I didn't have to host much and wow, it was nice!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

RDB wrote:

Rom, I wish you would have stuck around a bit longer

i didn't want to leave, i completely lost my connection. it was pretty rough for a minute or two before that, which especially sucked because i was ourumov. i had a fun time watching my gun rapidly reload 15 times within three seconds, saddest part is that when the reloading animation stopped glitching the gun was still out of ammo!

drew, i've got to say again, something is up with you on outpost! i don't have much trouble fighting you on other maps, but in that level you always seem to kill with one hit while your teammates do normal damage. if i may ask, what part of the country do you live in? if you're farther off than the other guys that could explain it. either way, i felt like i avoided more mine frisbees tonight than last time.

i agree that sniping in objective modes sucks. there's nothing worse than golden gun on outpost, where they put the gun up on the balcony and you just hear rifle shots coming from all directions at the one or two fools actually trying to get to it. and RDB i definitely know what you mean about goldeneye, i've been playing it a lot lately and it really sucks when the other team takes control of the consoles right off the bat while your team is standing around doing nothing. once you've hacked everything you can just run around killing the other team while they're frantically trying to take some consoles back, it turns into a cheap slaughterfest and if you're on the opposing side you'll never finish hacking a console.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

LOL romulux. Drew is a lot closer to you then you realize!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

UnderlingXIII

@RDB- I need remote mine so bad, there were so many explosive kills on that Archives match, it almost looked like everyone was tubing

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

JayArr

@Tech - You have question for me?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

RDB

@instantgamer... gg today. sorry i couldn't stay longer. I was just squeezing in a few this afternoon. The outpost match was, um, interesting. I should've spawned much earlier, but judging from the prior match, I knew they weren't going to. Oh well, GG.

@Rom, ok, i figured you didn't intentionally leave mid-match anyway. You need to get on skype too so we can re-group and all when someone freezes, amongst other things. I think you can do a wireless headset that will have pretty good range since your pc is a bit from the wii.

@Shi, the remote mines are worth the wait!!! It's by far my favorite gadget and is most certainly my favorite way to get kills. Esp the hero! You're going to love them! Until then, timed mines aren't bad.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Revanmann

anybody wanna go?

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Spoony_Tech

JayArr wrote:

@Tech - You have question for me?

LOL yes! Who else's code do you have that might not be posting in that topic. I want pixelmans code and was wondering if you had his. Also vaynards. I believe he also has one.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Yep, I have both thier codes. They are both posted on thier BL pages. Just use the user search and look at for their same names. Click on the little 3DS icon and it pops up. Usually you can find either of them in Chat as well. I will let them know you are adding them too. =)

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Thanks jayarr ill add them as soon as I can. Do you have anyone else I might want?

MERG said:

Chris720

Ewwwww... being the host SUCKS! I don't know if anyone else might have this problem, but it seems that I get killed far more being the host without the lag... but I seem to rape the opposition when the lag is enabled... what the hell?!

I'm going to back out if I'm the host, gimme a laggy match any day please!

Especially when it takes a whole clip to kill someone with an Anova... what am I firing? Air soft pellets? Jeez...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

ultima6605

@NL hey i just wanted to let you all know that i miss my old teamates and its just not the same without out you guys i actually had more fun when we were playing together and just posting up on this form chatting i think i made big mistake joining clan SD i just wanted to be a part of the best clan in goldeneye but realized that i dont care anymore about being with the best i care more about having fun and playing GE with my old teamates again you guys were awesome and miss yall so i know you guys probaly hate me for doing what i did but iam asking will you guys give me another chance to be a part of NL again?

Ultima

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Chris720

@Ultima I think when I say this, I'm speaking for everyone here... you're always welcome back dude!

And hate you? Why would we hate you? D: You can't hate on friends!

Also, great big fat humongus (I spelt that wrong) welcome back hug

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Daisy-Fan

Hey hello NL Community, woah 215 its kind huge and i have to admit, seems you guys enjoy really well the game too, i remember fight some people from NL, i do not remember sometimes, but i know the NL.

Edit: sorry for the english.

Daisy-Fan/SD:FULL
HastuneNoble:3101-55-47-3498

Chris720

Its Daisy-Fan. I think I've played with you before... I also think you left, or was that me...?

Anyways, welcome to Nintendo Life!

YouTube

Daisy-Fan

My Usb connector wifi was broken, i have to buy a other one so i did

Here my friend code: 0236-0424-2898

Daisy-Fan/SD:FULL
HastuneNoble:3101-55-47-3498

lifesavedave

ROM you need to get on skype for sure. It really makes playing enjoyable and helpful. I will also agree that i have problems with drews connection too or mine. My main problem is lost bullets. I'm dumping entire clips of ivanna in him to take him down. I can't count how many times i've been shooting him in the back and he just turns around and kills me. Not even getting a mutual kill. I thought the ivanna killed in 3 bullets. I would sure like to think i can put three bullets in someones back before they turn around and kill me. It seems like he has RA, BB, plus a little extra protection. Although when i mention it to everyone else on chat no one really seems to say they have the same problem, so i don't know. Maybe it's just my connection. I know sometimes when i'm at work i'll have games where i don't lose any bullets and i feel unstoppable. I remember once i killed a guy with 4 bullets in the clip. Theres no way i could do that with drew even if i shot him in the head. Its all in good fun though so its cool.

@CM i'm with you on people not doing the objective can be very frustrating. I used to play GE all the time but it eventially just turned into a sniper fest and really ruined the mode. I don't play conflict very often but the best i've done is 29/0 on docks then got killed by a single digit guy that came in through the window upstairs. One of the only times i've ever thrown the remote down. I then proceeded to die two more times while the controller was on the ground. Then i've gone 30/2 a dozen different times on both profiles. 30/1 on outpost sniping on my wifes profile once.

Shi i agree that archives with ds is crazy with all of the explosives. RTM will help you for sure in those situations.

@ daisy i'll enter your friend code sometime tonight.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.