Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Evan yeah thats why i host quit that first heros match on memorial. I was trying to get away from the hacker but he joined our next game also. He atleast he played some what legit till the last min. and half. Once the nonstop explosions started i just hid till the end of the match.

"cundik" was the hacker. I know what loser name. Had unlimited explosions but they seemed to me that if he fired his noob tube anything within a certain range just instantly exploded. At the start of that memorial match all four of my proxies blew up one after another without killing anyone. Then i had an explosion near me so i ran inside mi6 spawn room were i was the only person in there and then i just blew up. Then when he was the hero up at the top of janus spawn (top level) inside. Everytime I made it inside of that area i instantly blew up. I also had minesweeper on at one point and there were no mines anywhere. He also had LAOD when i killed him on nightclub. I didn't have unlimited GL either because i tried.

I had 4 different hackers today. Two guys both sporting gambits on docks and another guy who had an annova gl on industry. What a joke, if there going to hack all weapons why in the world would they use those.

Sorry evan but you will never see me with a drumhead in my loadout, ever. I did leave you a thermal/toros on memorial post hacker game.

I ended up playing some low level guys today on TC when evan and lun left and i started picking up shotguns on archives. pt9, segs, and that other low level one. I could not kill anyone unless they were 5 ft in front of me. How is that possibly i get shotgunned from all the way down the long hallway in archives everytime by some level 10 guy but i wasn't able to kill anywhere near that distance.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Revanmann

lol ah well maybe tomorrow but thanks for the thermal i needed that but maybe the other weapons i don't play it to often that's why i'm so low lvled soo well g'night to ya

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Kadabra

Tech101 wrote:

@livesavedave I think he was talking about only using the eggs for health. Not for kills LOL!

Nope lol. Although I've never killed with one either. As health pickups it would be quite good, you'd have to stock up then ration them carefully.

I'll add youur alt account later today dave, although my wifi's been playing up so that's only if I can get online.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

DrewDS

lifesavedave wrote:

@drew added you, thanks. About re4, my family has put in more time playing re4 then goldeneye, no lie. I have played it through dozens of times, knive only, rocket launcher only, pistol only, speed game, highest accuracy i could get rounds. One saved slot alone is on it's 12th round through. Great game, mine is scratched up currently and doesn't play well so i need to get a new one but i can't ever find it in stores anymore.

Thats hilarious... I think the game is too scary for me to play again anytime soon lol. I've almost beat it.

You can find about anything on amazon for cheap man .

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

Matthias

Kadabra wrote:

i've been craving RE4 recently funnily enough... I want to do a free guns only play through, or maybe handgun only after that Rocket only sounds coool though
Dave, I put Goblin 6's FC on my Sigmus thread for you

For those who don't know, I have a low level profile (12 atm) who only ever uses a sigmus or a torka or PP9. It's tricky but fun!

you didn't add me. my code is... 1215-8451-1729 i've add you. and ultima the same....

What time is it when you are on???? all of you?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Martijzzzz

@Matthias, take care..
They go on on other time's then us because they live in America, Eart Coast, West Coast.. All different...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Revanmann

i'll be on soon

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Kadabra

Matthias wrote:

Kadabra wrote:

i've been craving RE4 recently funnily enough... I want to do a free guns only play through, or maybe handgun only after that Rocket only sounds coool though
Dave, I put Goblin 6's FC on my Sigmus thread for you

For those who don't know, I have a low level profile (12 atm) who only ever uses a sigmus or a torka or PP9. It's tricky but fun!

you didn't add me. my code is... 1215-8451-1729 i've add you. and ultima the same....

What time is it when you are on???? all of you?

Sorry man, I haven't been on really this week, I've had tests and stuff to revise for. I'm GMT, normally on at 5 till 6 PM. I'll add you tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Sorry to keep you waiting.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

romulux

the conduit 2 talk made me go back and play the first a little, looking back i was surprised by how much the lock on system sucks! i remember feeling totally dependent on it before but now i don't even want to use it, it feels better to free shoot. you'd think a hard lock would make things easier but going back to goldeneye and aiming down the sights just feels like home. i think conduit 2 only lets you ADS on certain guns, so that could kind of suck.

i also learned a simple but great trick for using a pistol- pull the trigger with the very tip of your index finger, not the... i don't know what the hell that flat part's called. using the tip of your finger puts the force straight into the trigger instead of pulling side to side and back the way your finger will when pulling normally, so the remote jolts far less and it feels easier to shoot faster.

i was amazed at how much that helps, i was easily taking out a hacker who had an ivana spec with the hawksman every time we fought. i've always had a problem missing while aiming right on someone with a pistol and i blamed lag for it but now i think it was just the trigger jolting everything off course.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

UnderlingXIII

sorry Rom, my connection was lagging on that Archives and Facility

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

lifesavedave

So Rom i noticed that you didn't want anything to do with that unlimited ammo hack today on outpost. Matt, i noticed you stayed in the game. I didn't even notice if you where using the GL. It was actually really fun and i've never seen so many people enter and leave a game before. I almost left too but then i just thought what the heck i'll have some fun with it. I actually played the hacker, butters earlier today but he was playing legit. I pulled out the masterton a couple times and it was WILD with unlimited ammo.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i joined the match and saw teammates with no names above their heads and a guy was shooting infinite grenades at me from across the map, so yeah, i wasn't interested... if i were on the same side with you guys i may have tried sticking around. i committed to only use a pistol all night after that and had some good rounds, got a few more 20 kill streaks with bond's p99 including one quad kill- that one made the host quit. ultima joined in later on but by then i had completely burned out, pistols are stressful!

grenworthshero

46 hours of work already this week and I still work tomorrow and Saturday...this is really cutting into my playing time.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

good games to you DS guys. it was nice to lose matches that felt fair for the first time in a while, except that outpost one, which was total bs! i don't think i spawned out of view of a single one of you guys the whole time. plus drew you were killing ridiculously fast, either you were going for the head or had some nice lag on your side!

archives turning into a mastertonfest was crazy, i tried to avoid using one at first but even the strata couldn't compete. and i had no idea what was going on with the noob tubing in memorial! times like that i wish i had the chat open.

DrewDS

lol definitely good games... I'm liking the rivalry / allies we have become. No reason we shouldn't have clan battles and teamups quite often. I don't know what to tell you on Outpost lol... I was using heavy hitter. The last match RDB had the great idea for us to use tubes lol so me him chrio and dave all tubed it up... and yes thats the first time I've ever done that lol .

RDB

romulux wrote:

archives turning into a mastertonfest was crazy, i tried to avoid using one at first but even the strata couldn't compete. and i had no idea what was going on with the noob tubing in memorial! times like that i wish i had the chat open.

Ha!!! Tell me about it. There was not time to pick one up so I was forced to use my strata! Don't get me wrong, I did ok, but the archives were really brutal matches for us all... except "masterson dave" I suppose.

DrewDS wrote:

The last match RDB had the great idea for us to use tubes lol so me him chrio and dave all tubed it up... and yes thats the first time I've ever done that lol .

I can't take all the credit b/c it was kind of just a random idea and I encouraged it. Rom, I figured you'd pick up on it with at least 4 of us toobing away, but oh well. Yea, you need to get on chat! I think a heros match with all toobs is in order pretty soon cause it really was a blast using it in the "controlled" environment. Imagine being a random falling into that match!

@DS, those were some really fun NL vs. DS 3 vs. 3 matches! It was interesting to see someone different at the top of the leaderboard almost every game. Just shows we're all flying around the maps and killing everything in sight. Last nights matches were fast enough I actually had a hard time even getting any remotes thrown. Drew I think you killed me 3 times a row while I was throwing a remote at you. But it's cool, it's worth it when the death frisbee works! Like you guys said... it's nice to have another clan of really good players who are out to have some fun! I agree on having some more battles both straight and mixed.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

DrewDS

Yeah you're right RDB I thought it was awesome (I didn't keep track of how many or exact W / L ratio but I think it was about even). Whats funny is that you guys beat us pretty good on archives, then we beat you guys pretty good on archives, then you beat us again pretty good on archives lol. It was just back and forth from level to leve which was really cool.

romulux

RDB wrote:

Rom, I figured you'd pick up on it with at least 4 of us toobing away, but oh well.

i did, but by the time i switched to the assault loadout no one killed me for the rest of the match. i had run out of ammo and was even using a pistol when i scored the game ending kill... i guess it's just too hard for me to not be an unstoppable killing machine.

i'm planning on getting a 3DS soon, maybe it'd be possible to join the chat from one of those? i've never used the browser on a DS before.

Edited on by romulux

lifesavedave

Yeah pretty good games indeed. I think i got dominated by tech, rom, and drew in those games. I'll have to try to step up my game next time we meet. I did dom ultima though. I agree drew that it was cool how we swapped wins on archives. I think it has to do with who ever controlled the top main floor ended up winning the match. So it seems strategy also plays a large part in TC also.

I LOVE USING THE TOOB! Seriously we should do that again some time, it was a lot of fun.

Yeah i'm up for playing with ds more often, its crazy fast and has been a lot of fun.

I can't believe how much fun sniping is with skype also. It made it so much easier to be able to talk to each other about where the enemy is. The last 3 times i've been on the cat walk on outpost while sniping i've been punched killed and i've finally figured out how they got to me. Normallly i leave a proxy on the stairs and then listen for anyone coming up the ladder but i forgot all about the spawn point on the very end of the catwalk. oops.

@ultima i've noticed you've jumped in some of our games from time to time. You should bring another SD member with you every now and then. I've played against elza and bacon but never any of the others. That could be cool playing against some of those other guys.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

MacLeoid

Anyone ever had a perfect game of conflict? I started 20-0 yesterday in a match and then finished 30-7. Though there was a level 50+ and a smattering of 40+ players. It was on jungle and I kept waiting to get sniped, but it was a run gunner that got me.

Also been playing GG lately. Anyone else hate that half the people playing the mode aren't even trying to get the Golden Gun? I joined a game at 5 min and a level 48 was 17-0 with no GG kills and obviously camping it up with no interest in the gun. He left after I hunted him down 5 times.. The low level players sniping particularly irk me.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.