Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,201 to 4,220 of 10,277

lifesavedave

See ya ultima, i'm going to miss your solid hosting for sure.

Yeah i was rocking the zack fair yesterday. Just mixing it up and rolling on the d/l and undercover. Good games to everyone last night. I think i only played half a game with demon before you left.

I agree with hosting it can be a double edged sword at times.

Good games rdb and ds zodiac, drew, chino. Rdb you where on fire at the end of the night in TC like always. It seems you just get better the later it is.

So i've taken off HH for lightfoot for the past couple of days and i'm really liking it. I actually think i'm going to keep it on. Another perk i started using was multi task with ivanna/acog and masterton. All i can say is WOW! The ivanna is not great hip firing and takes forever to reload so being able to switch to the masterton when i don't have time to reload or i'm in tight quarters is just awesome. It's the best of both worlds! Also it seemed like i was really catching people off guard and they just froze in there tracks when they heard the masterton suddenly start firing at them. Jungle, industry, nightclub and docks this will probably be my go to loadout for now on. I also think i died only one time while reloading the entire night while using this loadout.

edit: yeah i get bored with the same old name, so a little change every now and then makes it kinda fun.

Who was playing with me from here when we were up against crayXmiranda and ronXwhite? I didn't see either one of them as the hero did you? Kinda lame they left after one game, i was hoping for some more matches.

double edit! For some reason i'm really not surprised that ultima left for sd. Tech i think you may be right about sd wanting to buffer there stats, i could see that. I actually thought about applying to sd when i hit 56. There is some appeal to being in the best clan in the game but at the end of the day i just looked at it as who would i rather play and chat with? So it was a no brainer after looking at it from that perspective. To each there own though.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

@Tech its funny you say that tech that SD is just using me for my stats?i doubt it that i mean i had do a tryout before letting me into SD and let me say it was tough these are some of the best players in the world crazybacon is the real deal his stats matches his skill but i did very well they liked how i did i even won couple of the matches so they wouldent just let anyone in but i do agree that it was kinda messed up on switching tags like that and not even giving yall a heads up so srry for that and iam still gonna come by and say hey and i know most of my experience was with NL but i wanted to join SD since i was at lvl 45 but didnt think i was ready wow i feel bad now for leaving NL tech you just went all out and i always looked up to you like you were the leader of our group maybe i should of thought about this alot more b4 switching to SD but it is what it is.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

MacLeoid

@Ultima6605 - - What's your new ingame sig? I think I jumped into one of your tryout games you were playing with crazybacon. It crossed my mind that you might be getting a new tag. I left fast as it was lagging bad. Funny that was the first time you ever lagged like that as a host for me... maybe it was an omen! Well I hope you'll still grab me for a game now and again as I've always enjoyed matches playing with or against you.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Spoony_Tech

Its all good Ultima. Just a little upset I guess. Like you said if you had told us ahead of time I might have been more encouraging towards it since yes I know they are the best. I feel like we made a name for ourselves here and we have loads of fun as well! I will invite you from time to time and no hard feelings anymore its just a game after all. Good luck over there and you are always welcomed back with us here.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@lifesave, once i knew it was you... it made me laugh every time I saw your name! Sounded kind of like "Is that fair" with a really thick southern accent. And yea, I've noticed I play better the later it gets too. Also, you hosting helps. What was our score on that station match... 37 or 38 of our teams 40... Glad to see you're sticking around NL. Good to have ya.

@Rom, I haven't noticed the hit detection problem not hosting very much at all. The GE hack thing... for sure. Still though, I'd rather miss a few bullets than have a 90 degree turn take 4 "snaps" instead of one smooth motion. It just makes it so hard to use peripheral vision to find guys... esp when they blend in (sewer, jungle). Oh well.. enough whining about host lag from me, no more!

@Demon... man, I wish we could get together when I'm at my best too. We've played a few nights now when I'm just getting started and all jittery and what not. You are crushing me in the games (stats). For some reason I feel this need for you to see me when I'm playing well too!!!

@tech... some good points re: ultima. And I agree w/ ya... on both your posts.

@ultima. Thanks for coming back and owning up to the way it went down. Props on that. Honestly, I think you could have been SD at 45. They may have said to come back when you're 56 (aren't they all?) but you were a solid player then and have just gotten better... and better guns help too.

@mac. Next time I see you on, I'm sending an invite or joining your game! I haven't got to play with/against you yet.

@DS crew. Once again, fun games last night. It's a blast playing with/against you all.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

LOL jayarr! Sure thing. I take it you got my code then?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@RDB I had more-or-less started playing when you got one, I had a like two games with Matt96, but not really much to warm-up and what not. Still, we did good as a team, except for on Jungle when I got a "Lost Connection to Host" message. After that, I was feeling rather tired so I skidaddled, sorry 'bout that.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

lifesavedave

@rdb i'm glad you enjoyed my name change. It is kinda funny looking at it from that point though. Zack Fair is the protagonist on the FF 7 prequel game on PSP. It has probably the best story line of any game i've ever played and at the end he dies. So i'm just showing a little homage for the fallen hero of that game.

Man did you happen to be looking at my scores on that one archives stage where i finished with 60+ kills. Just over a min. i was 14/1, i really thought that i could have broke the 80 kill record on that match. I would have had a really good shot but that one guy ruined it by tubing. They may have spawned to many heros too, i don't remember though. Oh well another time.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

MacLeoid

@RBD - - Hey, yeah grab me. If i'm in a game and I miss an invite ( I always seem to get them at the match load screen where it takes ages to get back to the invites screen) I send one back and then cancel it as a "Here and ready" message.

I got a new PB of 51 eliminations on heroes in archives, previously my best was less than 35. Against a team of dedicated 30 something no-spawners with a silenced strata, HH + SS. Only had 10 deaths too which for me in archives is good going regardless. I was so chuffed the host let it finish. Now to aim for an 80 like Dave... Something tells me that will take a masterton, proxies and a lineup of never played an fps before noobs leveling their torkas!

romulux

grenworthshero wrote:

Overall, the Stauger's stats are better

don't trust the stats. different weapon groups have different standards, so the stauger's damage is high for a submachine gun. that doesn't mean it's stronger than the terralite, because assault rifles are a stronger class by nature. the terralite does more damage, is way more accurate, shoots faster... about the only thing that's worse is the clip.

lifesavedave wrote:

There is some appeal to being in the best clan in the game but at the end of the day i just looked at it as who would i rather play and chat with?

i'd rather stay here and keep growing our skills. SD seems more hardcore but hey, we're all getting better by the day and a lot of people already think we're among the best groups. plus, you can't replace the teamwork we've built up.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Macleoid wrote:

I got a new PB of 51 eliminations on heroes in archives, previously my best was less than 35. Against a team of dedicated 30 something no-spawners with a silenced strata, HH + SS. Only had 10 deaths too which for me in archives is good going regardless.

Good job! 51/10 is great!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

MacLeoid

@livesavedave - - I was pleased with it. My wife thought I was a loon when I went daft calling her to come and witness the scoreboard...

I agree about the variable stats across class. Also they are graphic representations that are comparable within class, but as some classes dont have anything maxed out for any one individual stat (shotguns) or at zero there's not really a valid baseline for them.

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@rdb i'm glad you enjoyed my name change. It is kinda funny looking at it from that point though. Zack Fair is the protagonist on the FF 7 prequel game on PSP. It has probably the best story line of any game i've ever played and at the end he dies. So i'm just showing a little homage for the fallen hero of that game.

Man did you happen to be looking at my scores on that one archives stage where i finished with 60+ kills. Just over a min. i was 14/1, i really thought that i could have broke the 80 kill record on that match. I would have had a really good shot but that one guy ruined it by tubing. They may have spawned to many heros too, i don't remember though. Oh well another time.

Oh my, we have been on fire the last couple late nights when we're the only two left playing... I hate to leave when we're both playing that well.

I have to say I agree on the change of heart on lightfoot too! I have been testing it in a ninja loadout with a silenced strata and snapshot with remote mines. I'm not sure why, but it seems to really work better now. I feel like I'm flying around the maps so fast. It's very enjoyable to hear/see a sniper and be able to cross station in about 6/7 secs, then sneak up behind him and silently shoot his head! I'm going to start getting my ied accolades doing this now. Only have 13 to go so shouldn't take too long.

@Mac.. I have the same "I'm ready" language with the invite and cancel. So if you see it, I'm in the lobby waiting. Oh yea, 51/10 is awesome! Anything above 40 takes skill and some circumstances to accomplish. I think my best is still a measly 38/4.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Revanmann

anybody wanna go? , setting it up now soo i'll be online but my preferance is team conflict right now, i'll go back to heroes soon but.....

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Matt96

I'm done for the day, and am happy with my last match, 1140 exp!! over 1/4 of my daily total!!

Edited on by Matt96

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

UnderlingXIII

wiipoints- add me, I'll play some

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

grenworthshero

The way they set up the weapon statistics in this game is really misleading and just not very-well presented. You can't possibly compare guns that way. It's really annoying.

Oh, sorry I'll be sitting tonight out, guys. I worked 12 hours on 2 hours of sleep, plus it was insane today.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

UnderlingXIII

@Viper- I like the way they did it, because I only compare to the same class

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

DrewDS

You know what this reminds me of...? When Lebron James left Cleavland lol... and I'm betting AGAINST the Heat this year... . Good games tonight...

p.s. and yes you guys are looked @ as one of the best clans in the game.

Edited on by DrewDS

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

lifesavedave

Thanks for the kind words there drew. Also thank you for taking me to school last night! A 4 man ds team was explosively killer!

So i tried the skype thing with rdb and ds chivo last night and i will agree with rdb that it adds a huge advantage towards us and playing as a team. Also it was just more fun. Although it was very weird playing against these guys and be able to talk to them. It also was just nice to chit chat during the boring games and during intermission. I can't tell you how many times one of those guys saved my life by warning me about multiple enemys coming up behind me. Being a hero was easier also due to this. It was also more benificial than normal to actually have a sniper since they could double as a look out man and actually tell the other players where the enemy is or comming from. I recommend it for the fun factor alone really. Sadly i can see myself getting more addicted to this game with the addition of voice chat.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.