Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 10,277

grenworthshero

Jeez. I got fed up halfway through that docks match and decided to go get something to eat. It's impossible to compete with all that insane firepower around, and everyone at twice my level. Plus, I absolutely despise the docks because of the inevitable standoff that happens in the boat room every time I play with someone who isn't from NL. (and sometimes even with NLers)

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

lifesavedave

Sorry I had to leave, had to do some work.

I have to also tip my hit and give you guys more credit for hosting. Man the choppyness and slow frame rate makes it tuff playing against you guys. I know its probably not always like that but still.

@kadabra good job on 52 and sorry for the pathetic showing but you were like a full second ahead of me. You were gunning me down before you even came around the corner! I knew sandslash was going for some kinda win record so I didn't do any damage to the bb. Somehow I got more objective points than everyone on my team and I never fired a shot or grenade at the bb.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

@dave... man we had some good games at the end there. I was not happy we lost that last one to the freekin boat room campers!!! Shi, I wish you would've stuck around for one more so we could settle that... oh well.

Well, it's official, the strata is incredibly awesome. I was racking up the best kill streaks and dom runs in recent history after unlocking it. I was averaging around 1Kxp per round , which is good for me. So far, my preference is silenced as it is powerful enough and fires fast enough that the extra round needed to kill is not a big deal. The reflex was very unimpressive overall. I have yet to try the other scopes, but the stock iron sights on a secondary weapon in a multi loadout were performing incredibly well for hip fire... it seemed even better than the reflex or silencer. But like I said, I haven't tried laser or acog yet, so we'll see how those go.

I've really grown into the silenced talon w/ a stock strata secondary, remote mines and heavy hitter as a "go-to" loadout for any of the larger boards. The talon, even silenced, was getting me one-hit kills on the hero from across outpost. I love the therm toros, but the talon has been a refreshing change as of lately. I really feel myself being drawn to continuing to grow my inner sniper A few matches tonight I was able to get 10+ streaks while sniping... some silenced, some w/ therm. Anyway, if we ever get to being a bit more structured in our games, I wouldn't mind taking the sniper role... if you all think I'm worth a crap behind the scope, that is...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

EliPro

An error has occured.....what do i do next?

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

EliPro

nevermind

Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Martijzzzz

@EliPro
@Hoffkage
I will try again to add you, but both time it said Incorrect code.
I tried both 3 times...
BTW, What are u lvls?

300 xp more and I'm lvl 29
Vargen, I'm coming

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

UnderlingXIII

hmm, found an Ivana on the floor, checked the scoreboard, highest level was 34 :/

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

EliPro

Martijzzzz wrote:

@EliPro
@Hoffkage
I will try again to add you, but both time it said Incorrect code.
I tried both 3 times...
BTW, What are u lvls?
I have no idea why adding me wont work(3 people have already done it)
BTW im level 18

300 xp more and I'm lvl 29
Vargen, I'm coming

Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Kadabra

lifesavedave wrote:

@kadabra good job on 52 and sorry for the pathetic showing but you were like a full second ahead of me. You were gunning me down before you even came around the corner! I knew sandslash was going for some kinda win record so I didn't do any damage to the bb. Somehow I got more objective points than everyone on my team and I never fired a shot or grenade at the bb.

Thanks man! Don't worry, I didn't think you were running away or anything. was that one where i was hosting? those always seem to be laggy for everyone

The masterton is insane! I love it so much unless someone steals it from me LOAD for the win! getting more kills than ever with it

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

Martijzzzz

@Kadabra, Do you know any other Pokemon's who want some more friends?
I will add some more good players ..
I currently have Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Kadabra (xD) and Slowbro...

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

Kadabra

Jigglypuff was me But yeah, I'm sure any of them would add you. if you pop over to our clan site (there's a link in my sig) then go to the message board, in the public section just make a new topic asking for fc's
Or ask on Gamefaqs, we all use that. or go to the chat on our site... there are many ways lol, but I'm sure they'd be happy to add you. Pokemon and NL seem to have a happy relationship lol

our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.

Martijzzzz

Okay, that sounds nice...
But? You are also Jigglypuff? Or did you change ur name ?
I go now to the site and ask for codes, THX !
Can I play with you today?

lifesavedave

Good games to all nl, some of those hero matches where crazy with all of the spawning. I forgot wich stage it was but we had 12 hero kills. 12! I didn't even think that was possibly.

Viper and matt, I completely understand getting frustrated having to play us. Heck i even get frustrated when i have to play a team of lifers. Sometimes it's an awsome challange and other times you just want to play it easy for the night. If anyone doesn't feel like doing the all NL slaughter fest just back out and send me an invite and we can go play a couple games of TC or whatever for awhile. We have enough people on here where we could almost make two 4man teams to go play.

@kadabra, not sure if you where hosting, ditto, meowth, sandslash and you so maybe so. also the more i think about your idea about everyone picking a hero to play as sounds more and more fun. Let me know if you ever do this. Although if i get stuck with ouromov i'm throwing smoke and tubing!

RDB congrats on 45! Holy cow you came alive last night when we were playing! That one game you went 38/4 for almost 1500xp, crazy. Good job. I know how you feel on that last match too, i was pretty disappointed but i think we are just destined to lose on that stage without camping or sniping like everyone else does. You can be the team sniper, i got no problem with that, dont feel affended if i snipe some to though. Its a nice change of pace for me. I actually use the silenced talon also, except for memorial where i go talon thermal. If your going to be sniping alot during a game i don';t think the thermal is worth giving your position away on stages like, outpost, jungle, or station. I don't have that hard of a time finding people with out the thermal. Now on memorial, thats completely different. Its very tuff or impossible to see someone on the other side of the stage with silencer, no thermal. I like the toros on memorial also since it zooms in alittle further and the talon on the other stages because it doesnt zoom in as far and makes it easier to pan around looking for enemys.

I'll look into skype. I guess i don't have a new enough android phone for it to work on but i should be able to do it with the computer at home.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Kadabra

Martijzzzz wrote:

Okay, that sounds nice...
But? You are also Jigglypuff? Or did you change ur name ?
I go now to the site and ask for codes, THX !
Can I play with you today?

I just changed my name for last night. You can play me if you see me on but i've got a lot of work to do today so that might not happen. Also I'm relentlessly popular so will probably be in a party but you can always join my games. we get a lot of rage quits :/ we're just too good
@lifesavedave, sure, I'll let you know i think TC would be the best mode for it, heroes might get confusing.

Chris720

Aaaaarrrgghhhh... fuggin' host quits! I am getting very close to burying this game in the pile of "crap online" genre. That one problem with GE's online multiplayer is its one and only downfall, and the most annoying downfall in the history of video games.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Lun

UnderlingXIII wrote:

hmm, found an Ivana on the floor, checked the scoreboard, highest level was 34 :/

Yeah, I have also had a problem with this. About a week ago or so I was playing solo and I got thrown on to a team that originally had 4 people on it, but 5 seconds into the match it turned to 3. Here is how it happened. Lvl 52 blows himself up and leaves the game. Guy runs over and picks up the Masterton he left on the floor.

Lun

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Aaaaarrrgghhhh... fuggin' host quits! I am getting very close to burying this game in the pile of "crap online" genre. That one problem with GE's online multiplayer is its one and only downfall, and the most annoying downfall in the history of video games.

You really need to find some friends to play with / against. Once you have 3 or more in your group it becomes very likely that one of your group will host. Then you don't have to worry about host quits... or you need new friends. I'm sure no one here would be offended if you changed it up some cause that would be better than shelving this game altogether. I hear what you're saying and host quits do happen a lot more playing solo. I typically only have a few each night with a couple hours of playing... as long as its with friends.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

@RDB I've shelved it for ages and I come back here and there, but coming back to host quits just renews my hate for it even more... no other game has annoyed me so much. Even in CoD, you're connection dies/you get bootted from the game/you're diconnected from the servers, you still keep your EXP.

So EuroCom, with CoD, Killzone, MoH and all other online FPSs with "Host Ended Game" or something along those lines, why the FRACK did you use "Host Quit. Leaving game...", are you or what?

Everybody knows what FPS communities are like, they're all cry babies.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

I've been playing a lot lately to try and level up, so I'm not so ridiculously outgunned when I play against the rest of you all. I picked up an Anova during one of our matches together yesterday and it's INSANE how much easier it is to kill someone with that thing than the Terralite. I haven't got a chance head-on against that kind of firepower, especially when there are four people on the other team with Anovas or even a couple Ivana Spec-Rs. That's about the time I quit, after realizing it wasn't just me sucking, it was the fact that I stood no chance.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

lifesavedave

rdb i set up a skype account but what do i need to make that work. Is it video chat only or is there a group voice chat. Can i just go buy like a headset with speaker and mic or do i need something that will show video? username is lifesavedave.

Demon I recommend going over to gamespot/gamefaqs and start a thread for people in your timezone that can host. I'm sure you'll get 4-5 different people that can host and play when you do.

NL also has a pretty good relationship with pokemon, maybe KADABRA can hook you up with some of their guys who can host.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.