Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 10,277

Chris720

Wiimote + Nunchuk ftw! Unfortunately, since my settings are quite high, and I haven't played ina while, it gets all jittery and sways all over the show. D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

I use CCPro..
Got today 5k in 1 hour (lvl 28)
5k More and I'm lvl 29

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Revanmann

@xDemon720x
sorry man i had to jump out and finish a little more of my schoolwork,
and just to let you know i'm homeschooled so i finish really quickly that's the reason i was on so dang early

EDIT:
oh, and i use the CCPro, but when i am playing four player on the console at home with friends and family it's sometimes fun to use the remote and nunchuck,
it adds a little extra difficulty but also adds prescision to my sniping.
also when we play the rules are at my house: Absolutely NO use of the Matserton M-557(it's basicly an instant kill weapon as i'm sure most of you know)
NO more use of the women because if you notice they are Really alot harder to kill than men for some stupid reason lol

Edited on by Revanmann

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

MacLeoid

"So are you saying you want me to marry your two sisters... "

Haha, only if you can financially support them, they're illegitimate brats and a slightly feckless brother in law who'd rather play GE than work!

@Tech101 - - Well I thought that Snap was (obviously) a form of aim assist, but figured if everyone else was doing it it was ok. Knowing there's guys who can play really well without it makes me wish I'd left it off. I always have a blast playing you guys. It definately makes you lift your game playing with better players.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Hoffkage

Hello, my Fc is 2207-9446-2010

Can someone add me??

When do you usually date to have some matches??

Edit: Im level 19 only, and theres like 2 weeks since I last played so be forgiving.

Edited on by Hoffkage

3DS Code: 4553-9942-9180
Wii Friend Code: 3696-5353-2266-8921
GoldenEye 007: 2207-9446-2010 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-6640-1225 - Monster Hunter 3: A6WF6Z Hoffkage
Mario Kart DS: 1032-6187-2808 - Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 4597-4384-9522 - Scribblenauts: 2665-1833-7371

Matt96

Hooray! I recently reached level 30, and because I got the game boxed w/ a golden ccp, and i entered the code on it for clasic confict, I can now play any online game mode!!

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Kadabra

GG earlier @Matt, Sorry you didn't always end up in our party but there were like 6 ppl trying to get some Kadabra time lol, I've been off for a week, I guess they missed me Congrats on being able to play all modes best one's TLTK in my opinion but I suck at free for alls.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

lifesavedave

@macleoid i'm really digging the Clan Macleoid CM tag. It reminds me of an old show called Highlander. "I am Duncan MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod!" I loved that show growing up.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Dizzy_Boy

@ matt, wait till you get 31. the korona v pistol is awsome.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

MacLeoid

@livesavedave - - Hahah, in the gibberish I wrote about me for my Gamespot profile I say I chose my name coz I love the original movie so much!

I played 3 rounds of TC conflict against 4 SD guys earlier. I got humped hard but gave up after going 2 - 11 in a proxie mine hell on archives. Hah, they were just lucky.. not I got a better KDR the other night when I was in conflict with a good host and a level 51 player and I spent a whole match on Archives taping the nanchuck with my toe while jiggling baby... 0 - 7 and I DIDN'T come last!

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Matt96

Macleoid wrote:

@livesavedave - - Hahah, in the gibberish I wrote about me for my Gamespot profile I say I chose my name coz I love the original movie so much!

I played 3 rounds of TC conflict against 4 SD guys earlier. I got humped hard but gave up after going 2 - 11 in a proxie mine hell on archives. Hah, they were just lucky.. not I got a better KDR the other night when I was in conflict with a good host and a level 51 player and I spent a whole match on Archives taping the nanchuck with my toe while jiggling baby... 0 - 7 and I DIDN'T come last!

I find it kind of funny that because I couldn't decide what mode to play, I tried to join whatever game you were playing, I think i filled the vaccancy you created by leaving that match, good thing I have a mine sweeper loadout!

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

romulux

RDB wrote:

I usually have at least one proxy holder on my team... sometimes 3, which is GREAT Thanks ultima, rom & dave.

yes, it is really nice playing as trevelyan or ourumov and having someone toss a few mines behind your back to keep you covered. it's about he best way to help there is, but i've noticed that it works against you if the mines are set too close- all someone has to do is trigger one of our mines with a grenade and it'll kill me.

i'm proud to say that i only have proxies on one loadout at this point, it keeps me from getting too dependent on them. it's amazing how tempted i am to use them when i'm on another loadout, those things are pure evil!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

DrewDS

Martijzzzz wrote:

Drew, Will you also add me? I added you already...

It said I already added you.

RDB wrote:

@Drew... as far proxies, yea they're annoying, but I've actually gotten fairly used to them, added minesweeper to a few loadouts for playing against mi6 or high lvlers. Minesweeper sucks, really, but it's the best defense we have as puny non-proxyers. When I get them... I'm sure I will be riding them like a beaten mule for a lvl or two. It takes too freakin long to get to 53 to not abuse them for just a little while at least. But in reality, I usually have at least one proxy holder on my team... sometimes 3, which is GREAT Thanks ultima, rom & dave.

Perhaps... I have adjusted my loadouts today significantly and I think I will do alright against proxyers... if I can beat a proxyer I'm the best player in the game . So spam away w/ those proxys lol. Enough talk from me though lets play : ). Hope to see you guys on tonight.

Perhaps for the last time... it is a lot easier to set up matches and know what you're trying to do if we can chat / talk. Anyone have skype? We use it everynight. Also... I think I've spent more time in your guys chat room than you lol. Also check out ours (Although when I play at work... yes I play at work... for some reason I can't get on my chat room w/ my laptop. However, my team mates i.e. Test is usually in there... we can set up some matches.)

Edited on by DrewDS

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

komicturtle

Whoo! Got 30-8 in Conflict tonight. On top!

It was in outpost and nearly EVERYONE was using sniper rifles.

komicturtle

EliPro

Ok...im new at this, so im adding random people. Im windsquid my FC is: 5954-2958-4632-5792
and my Goldeneye fc is: 005559505006. Can't wait to play! Oh, and i got this game a few days ago, so don't hate!

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

grenworthshero

Wow, I just started a new profile ([NL] gren, if you see me around) to see how well I would fare back at the beginning, and I jumped from level 1 to level 5 in one match. I wonder if the other people in the game thought I was hacking when I started destroying everyone...

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

DrewDS wrote:

Perhaps for the last time... it is a lot easier to set up matches and know what you're trying to do if we can chat / talk. Anyone have skype? We use it everynight. Also... I think I've spent more time in your guys chat room than you lol. Also check out ours (Although when I play at work... yes I play at work... for some reason I can't get on my chat room w/ my laptop. However, my team mates i.e. Test is usually in there... we can set up some matches.)

I do have skype. Next time we're chatting, let's trade names.

If you throw your chat in your sig it'll be easier to access at will. I'm usually in our chat when I'm playing, but I'll check out yours as well and bookmark it. There, you happy now...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

EliPro

Could someone please accept my friend requests...im getting lonely....

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

RDB

@rom, ult... join me... i'm in a game with drew and tst.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.