Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,041 to 4,060 of 10,277

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I was on a 31 kill streak, I was going to town on their arses literally. Got up to 32 and the host quit...

wow, two 30 streak quits... that's awful. of the few 30 streaks i've gotten two were with the NL guys hosting. it's very hard to get 30 kills with them also racking high killcounts up but i at least always feel safe from a quit when i get that high. the one 30 streak i got without them was toward the end of the match, i don't know if the host was about to quit or not but i'm sure it crossed his mind. we've gotta figure out a time that we're all capable of being on at so you can join the party more often... i will agree that this game seems to have the biggest collection of a**holes and crybabies playing that i've ever seen. any time they lose a match by even a slight amount they're done, quit time.

ultima, i'm glad (well, not literally glad) it wasn't just me having problems last night. there were a few moments where i used my strata because the lag was just too much for pistols, usually when going after the other hero. i did manage to take out a lot of shotgunners in archives with the hawksman again though.

i've noticed that trevelyan's hawksman actually kills really fast if you go for headshots, i don't know if it has enhanced headshot damage (to make up for its weaker body damage) or if it's just so much more accurate that it makes headshots easier. i'm really starting to like using it, but again you need someone watching your back so people don't pile up on you.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

@macleiod [CM]samrin is it?yea good matches i usually play TC when iam solo mainly cause theres hardly any lag and i dont have to worry about noobs spawing heros like crazy when the other team has not even spawned 1 hero causing us to lose the match.also [CM] what does that stand for?and havent seen much ppl in that clan or actually none but it be kool if you joined ours [NL] because i've played with you couple of times and your a great player you always seem to match my k/d streaks when we play in matches so yea just saying.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

@Ultima It stands for clan macleoid. He is a one man wrecking crew. And yes we would welcome you to use nl whenever you want.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

great matches ultima, i was really in the mood to play tonight. in one of those station matches i sat out in front of the train and used those wooden signs as cover while shooting everyone who ran up the hill, it was ridiculous how well we were hosing the other team down that way. it's kind of a fun spot to sit in if your team has control over that part of the map.

i also noticed the other night with lifesaver that the upstairs hallways in docks work great if your teammates each actually take a window and guard it instead of messing with the boat room. we should definitely use that spot more often.

and i don't know if you guys have noticed but ultima is the number 3 player on the leaderboards now (if you remove the hackers), only behind prince luigi and i think crazybacon. i can't believe how fast you shot up there!

ultima6605

yea that was a good idea at the station just trying to protect the hero and srry about leaving after the 1st game it was really bad lag for me after i send you a invite to party up with me no lag at all was it the same with you?and about the leaderboards i guess i just play to much that how i got up there so fast but wont be playing that much for long well gonna hop back on for a little i had some intense matches tonight playin against alot of different clans on heros.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

@ult & drew ds... nice couple of games this eve.

@drew. add me and I'll do the same. I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys sometimes too. Always fun to play with new folks as well as NL.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

DrewDS

RDB wrote:

@ult & drew ds... nice couple of games this eve.

@drew. add me and I'll do the same. I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys sometimes too. Always fun to play with new folks as well as NL.

Mathis and RDB added both you...

Yeah they were good games... anyone else think proxys suck?

Lifesave... DS website is www.dsspawnpoint.webs.com Come in our chat room some night cause we on about every night 10pm EST (Give or take) and we can set up some matches consistently.

As a man thinketh so is he...
FC: 3468-3854-4569 [GE]

Martijzzzz

Drew, Will you also add me? I added you already...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

romulux

DrewDS wrote:

anyone else think proxys suck?

yes... right up until the moment you unlock them. i tried not to use them at all but they're too damn helpful. after getting shot in the back so many times it's nice to be able to close up the hall behind you, or booby trap one of those annoying sniper spots you have to deal with every time you play a level.

MacLeoid

ultima6605 wrote:

@macleiod [CM]samrin is it?yea good matches i usually play TC when iam solo mainly cause theres hardly any lag and i dont have to worry about noobs spawing heros like crazy when the other team has not even spawned 1 hero causing us to lose the match.also [CM] what does that stand for?and havent seen much ppl in that clan or actually none but it be kool if you joined ours [NL] because i've played with you couple of times and your a great player you always seem to match my k/d streaks when we play in matches so yea just saying.

Hey, cheers for the compliment. But I dont think I'm up to the standard of guys like yourself, Lifesavedave, Nerrel or Tech. And I abuse snap vigorously. I decided a while back that I wouldnt join any clan and I turned down a couple of invites as I said I didnt want to be in a clan so I'd feel two faced and rude to join anyone now. I've been changing my name a lot so decided on Clan Macleod [CM] like Tech says, so people would know it was me. Though anyone born too, or married too a Macleod is welcome to join.. and I have two unmarried sisters...

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

Spoony_Tech

Lol macleoid! We don't care if you abuse ads snap and who said you don't live up to our standard! We just want players to have a good time with and I've seen a lot of your posts on gamefaqs and your funny for sure. Of course its up to you if you want to put the nl before your name but all we really care about is no hackers! Have fun and we will try to invite more often!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Macleoid wrote:

Though anyone born too, or married too a Macleod is welcome to join.. and I have two unmarried sisters...

So are you saying you want me to marry your two sisters...

@Drew... as far proxies, yea they're annoying, but I've actually gotten fairly used to them, added minesweeper to a few loadouts for playing against mi6 or high lvlers. Minesweeper sucks, really, but it's the best defense we have as puny non-proxyers. When I get them... I'm sure I will be riding them like a beaten mule for a lvl or two. It takes too freakin long to get to 53 to not abuse them for just a little while at least. But in reality, I usually have at least one proxy holder on my team... sometimes 3, which is GREAT Thanks ultima, rom & dave.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

It seems to be really hard for me to find anyone online anymore... I seem to be getting host quite a fair bit now, but takes a while for people to join or I'm stuck spending 10-15 minutes searching for a game...

But the bright side is, there is no significant lag for me anymore, it runs as smooth as a hot knife through butter.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

EliPro

Im playing right now.

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

Revanmann

i'll play if someone replies to my comment

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

Chris720

__MR wrote:

i'll play if someone replies to my comment

Replied?

@EliPro Whuts your FC? I think I've added Mr. iwantwiipoints (I want them too btw )

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Revanmann

sure

Currently Playing:

Revanmann

hold on while i boot my wii up

Currently Playing:

Revanmann

btw what do you generally polay with? wii remote and nunchuck,cc,ccp,gamecube?
it's a little odd talking too i'm having to run back and forth

Edited on by Revanmann

Currently Playing:

EliPro

Wiimote, though sometimes GC contoller.

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.