Mabbit

Macleoid wrote:

I cant keep a hero alive for toffee

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Spoony_Tech

Macleoid wrote:

Hey guys, I played with some of you tonight, Juan and Ultima. I followed Ultima in. I cant keep a hero alive for toffee, how do you guys do it? I've been changing my name a lot lately and noticed (shuddering sob) I wasnt getting many invites. It may be because of my poor personal hygiene, and no I shant wash! Or it may be because no one knows who I am. Anyway I'm sticking CM on all my names, for Clan Macleod.. hehe an idea I nicked of others.. I was CM Samarin tonight.

Did you remove me from your list? Someone did the other day not sure who. Sorry I don't invite much usually because I play with a core group that is usually always on. But if you join our game if I'm not the host ill back out and help the other person on my list to help even the teams out. Problem is I'm almost always the host lately.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MacLeoid

@Tech101 - No, definately not. I'm sure I saw you on it today. I never send invites cause I'm shy that way..

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

RDB

@rom, check the port forwarding thread...

back to GE

@Lum... sorry bout quitting during the station match. My projector overheated again and when that happens the screen is blank so I am totally helpless to do anything other than get killed. Too bad, those guys were annoying and i was looking forward to winning again. Might be back after a few and the projector cools down.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

sorry guys, lighting storm is messing the internet up.

i started over with a new account and didn't do nearly as well as i was hoping, the sigmus blows way harder than i remember. you either have to tag team someone with the sigmus and torka together to get a kill or reload the sigmus and use two clips. i did manage to dominate some people after getting the sigmus 9, even that gun felt amazing after using those pieces of crap.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Rom i learned the hard way that the sig and ak are just worthless. I attempted to kill several people and was just like nope, not leveling these things up. The few xp gains i would get for leveling them would not offset the deaths i would get using them. At least you can use ouromovs ak. If your going to be playing an alternate account more leave your friend code so we can still roll out with you or we can all team up with our second accounts and destroy in heros.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i don't know how much i'm going to be playing the new account to be honest, with how fast the leveling up goes i'll probably have had my fill in another day or so. i jumped from level 1 to 4 in one match! after spending a week to get from 55 to 56 it's pretty crazy just how fast things move at the beginning, i also love how many xp bonuses you get, they just keep popping up all over the place. within an hour i'd already gotten the 400xp assist ability bonus because of how many people i'd wounded without killing with the sigmus.

Matthias

Is it an idea to form a team (me, ultima, romulux and tech for example) to deafeat the le duc clan or the pokemon clan

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Lun

@RDB, hey that's cool, I actually think my net got interrupted during that match and had to leave anyway.

@lifesav
@Ultima, How on earth were both of you guys being ouromov at the same time in Outpost last night?

Lun

romulux

neolights wrote:

@lifesav
@Ultima, How on earth were both of you guys being ouromov at the same time in Outpost last night?

through the magic of poor glitch testing. i think lifesaver and i were both bond the other night too, which must have been kind of funny to the other team since we were both patrolling the same hallway in station... one bond guarding another bond.

Spoony_Tech

That's nothing! I was bond in archives the other day and planted my 3 proxies and about 30 secs later it asked me if I wanted to be bond again!! Sure enough 3 more proxies. I love this game!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Tech Only problem is you can't let someone else be the hero, if you do that you stop the glitch dead in its tracks lol. I'd rather let it pass and have 2 heroes on the go, its even more fun that way.

I'll have to get back into this, I'm just hoping the BS quitters and hackers have passed a little since I've been gone?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

Good stories on the heroes matches... I had a fun one the other day. There were two heroes on both teams at the same time!!! That was fun. It didn't last too long, but was pretty cool. That's more heroes than some matches have total.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

I always spawn if that glitch happens. It's just to cool not too. Funny thing though i've never seen the other team spawn two heros. Why are people so afraid to spawn a hero!

@demon HQ are just as bad as before. I think the problem is when you play. I played today for about 2.5 hours and i would say 3/4 of the games ended in host quit. If they didn't quit during they quit during intermission. I had two back to back games in that time span. I barely got one hour of actual game play. Maybe because i was owning with my low level profile that got everyone upset because i don't get HQ like that with my primary. Oh and on most of the games that did play through people were tubing. At night time when we normally play there are really not very many HQ so i think it is just the time for some reason. To bad you can't host.

You really need to try to play with us one weekend night. Maybe stay up late or go to bed early and wake up in the middle of the night. You would be able to get 2-3 hours of HQ free playing in. I'll be playing alot during saturday day while at work and sometimes it lets me host so you may want to try to hit me up then and see if it lets me host.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

nice matches lifesavedave and ultima. i was playing like complete shi*r*t in some of them but they were fun regardless. the lag was causing delays like i've never seen, it wasn't just getting shot after going around a corner like usual but getting shot even after rounding the corner and going into a different room. lifesaver, in one of those matches where i was fighting you i blasted with my hawksman right on you and got nil, then you ran by again and my aim was way off, just targeting air, and that was the shot that killed you. i don't even know what the game has to do to make that happen, but it was doing it all night. :?

Tech101 wrote:

That's nothing! I was bond in archives the other day and planted my 3 proxies and about 30 secs later it asked me if I wanted to be bond again!! Sure enough 3 more proxies. I love this game!!

that's a new one on me! i wonder if the person who killed you got a 100xp bonus.

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

i started over with a new account and didn't do nearly as well as i was hoping, the sigmus blows way harder than i remember. you either have to tag team someone with the sigmus and torka together to get a kill or reload the sigmus and use two clips. i did manage to dominate some people after getting the sigmus 9, even that gun felt amazing after using those pieces of crap.

I've had mixed results as well. I've started over with 3 separate accounts and done really good with one. So so with another. And pretty lousy with the third. All depends on who you run into. I was level one along with a friend of mine and we ran into two Pokemon players first game. I was the host and they stuck around for a while as well. We did fairly well but still lost every match though. But to our defense we out spawned the almost two to one ever game.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

komicturtle

Fun game people. I still don't have my NEW sensor bar so I used my brother's instead. Then, someone wanted me to go to sleep :/

(I'm friggin 18 turning 19 in April, wtf?)

Thought I was going to do poorly but I did alright
Oh, and it felt good taking that [SF] or something person with a pistol when he had a Terralite in close-combat. Satisfying.

komicturtle

Chris720

@Lifesaver Unfortunately due to college and crap, I can't stay up during the night since I have to wake up at 7. :/ My mum won't let me play at night either, but since she'll be doing nights fairly soon I should be able to start playing during the night again as long as it isn't a college night...

Played a game today, I was ripping these guys apart, they completely sucked balls! I was on a 31 kill streak, I was going to town on their literally. Got up to 32 and the host quit... I went into a fit and punched my door as hard as I could and started swearing like a mad man. That is a 32 killstreak and 2000+ of xp down the friggin' toilet.

Why can't people just accept that they're gonna get a butt whooping if they don't learn to play better? Some real play this game huh?

CoD might not be as realistic, but at least it doesn't have this "Host Quit" bull crap.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ultima6605

i was frustrated last night with those pistol matches only cause most of the time there was lag i couldent get the shots i wanted i hate playing with lag i understand like 1 or 2 games with it but not 90% of the whole night ahhhh oh well thank god its dosent happen every night or i would of quit GE a long time ago but nice games rom and lifesaver we still kicked a** with pistols and lag.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

MacLeoid

@ultima6605 - - Hey, cheers for the games. I thought there was a glitch making the scoreboard go wierd and no spawn option come up till I realised we were playing TC.. doh! You're a hard man to keep up with. I've been using the Drumhead again and after tonight have abandoned it again. I cant do anything with it against decent players. And I should unlock the WA2000 tomorrow so that slots getting turned back into a sniper anyway. I wasa 5 down in a match in conflict archives using it and switched back to the Strata Laser and went on a 10 streak to win. I'm never using the Drumhead again.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.