Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 10,277

Matthias

lifesavedave wrote:

Good games tech and drew. Its funny that we ran into arcainine today because i was going to bring him up. My wife was playing yesterday and i saw his name on the start list. Hearing that he was one of the best i grabed the controler for a go. He was as good as i've heard. My sigmus 9 was no match for the stratta though. But what i did notice is that his hip firing is top notch. Tech i'm pretty sure your the best hip firing person i've ever came across so i was thinking man if those two every meet up i would like to see it. Sure enough next day, you two match up! Completely not fair at all since he had a masterton and he left after that one game but i was really excited there for a second. By the way I can't wait to see what you do with the masterton. Which made me think since you hip fire so much why don't you use a shotgun?

@drew sorry i bailed but my internet was lagging up on me bad. Since i'm at work the connection can be hit or miss sometimes.

@rdb after you get the masterton leveling up is a breeze. Your pretty much going to get atleast 1200xp on archives with that beast. Then once you get proxies it just helps that much more. Oh and it really helps that every other game is archives. You would think people would learn and not pick that stage against high levels but they do it anyway for some reason.

@mathias sorry we never hooked up. Maybe next time.

Oh when i left you drew i jumped into another game hoping it was just your connection. I found the le duc guys. I was pretty excited but it ended up being my connection causing the teleporting so i had to quit. Oh well.

there we no host by then and i was waiting for someone else who joined after you leaved and then i found the le ducs. but we can organize a clan war with them maybe clanbattles with them?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

Matthias

drew, romulux and ultima have you add me?

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

ultima6605

@matthias yea i believe so

@lifesaver congrats on 56 you earned it how do you like the lvana? do you think its better than the strata?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

lifesavedave

I'm really liking the ivana and i do think its better than the stratta. It just feels like i'm killing more and dying less with it. It's not as forgiving as the stratta with how fast it empty's the clip but if my hip fire is on, it just drops them. I'll get to really put it to the test when i play you guys. I've never liked the acog but for some reason i don't mind it on the ivana. Still need to try snap shot instead of bio though. Hopefully that will increase its distance reliability. Would perks did you use with it? Did some work better than others?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

congratulations on reaching 56 lifesavedave, i noticed you also got a 35 killstreak. i'm guessing that was in one of those 70+ scoring matches? i haven't gotten a 30 streak in a very long time... after getting my first one i got two more within the next week, and then nothing from then on out. i think there have been too many shotgunners lately to pull it off, it's pretty much impossible to reach 30 with the lag kills they get. it seems like every time i press 2 they're already coming around the corner blasting at me.

RDB, the strata and anova get kills at about the same speed, their damage and fire rates are really similar. the difference is that the strata has less recoil down the sights and is more accurate, so it's much easier to use over distances, and the hip fire is way, way better. i still love bond's anova but i'd never consider putting the regular one back in a loadout.

the ivana spec seems to suck or rule depending on which match you play. when it's good it feels like i'm demolishing people instantly, when it's bad i can shoot a whole clip with only a few hit markers and i'm out of ammo before even reaching a 10 streak. playing in heroes mode can save you since you can transform and get a new gun, but in other modes the ammo drain would be pretty hard to deal with.

Matthias wrote:

drew, romulux and ultima have you add me?

i think i wrote your number down but didn't enter it in. i'll get it again tonight.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Rom and shi008 those where some of the funnest games ive ever played!

Rom I completly understand you about the ivanna. Sometimes it does take a whole clip and then other times its instadeath.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

yeah lifesavedave we were all being good heroes, surviving 5 minutes or more each time. if you didn't notice i was using the sigmus 9 for the hell of it, it was fun enough that i might start over with a new account. it'd be interesting to see how much better i could do starting off now that i've got the controls settled and know how all the guns work. of course, i'd never go past level 30 before switching back to my 56 account... not going through that grinding again.

UnderlingXIII

noobtubing in Archives... worst idea ever

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Mabbit

I kept trying to join your guy's games but it said that I couldn't contact the game host D:

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

romulux

that's definitely the best i've ever done with the hawksman. i got a triple kill on a group of shotgunners who were coming down the hall in archives... that's got to be one of my best moments playing this game. not one of them even got a shot off! it can be a pretty great gun if you aim for headshots down the sights, the trick is to ignore the front post and just put those blue dots on either side of what you're shooting at.

i also think we did great against no-spawners tonight, we were beating them by 50 points in some matches. they'd have done better to spawn and get the loss over with instead of letting us run them into the ground.

Riskia

how is everyone doing. I was on spring break for tennis and finals are coming up, so I will not be on much. Just checking in on everyone

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

lifesavedave

Some highlights i remember last night. Rom and i both finished a match without dying, i think we went 15/0 and 16/0. That archives match where they didn't spawn a hero and we both had 1500xp and shi008 had 700xp. I had two 21 kill streaks, one as trev on jungle the other as bond on docks (got shot in the back as i was jumping out the window, doh.). We were all on fire at one point or another last night.

Rom i've already started a second profile and am rocking a smooth 3.20 k/d at level 18. Its pretty enjoyable actually to be 5 doming level 30 guys when your that low of a level. I've mostly played conflict though and once you kill a 25+ lvl guy you just pick up his gun and that erases any advantage anyone has on you.

@rdb i'm sorry. I really didn't think that through at all. It really wasn't fair especially with how good you were doing. You had a 2/1 k/d on those two level 45 guys. In the end i didn't act any better than those guys with the quit at the end. They didn't even spawn a hero with 10 seconds left like most non-spawners do. Frustrating seeing guys that good completely trying to take advantage over us. I saw you got off after that so if I ruined your night i'm sorry and it won't happen again.

edit rom my 35 kill streak was pre level 52 for sure and was on docks were i went 35/0. I remember picking up a masterton at the beginning, went on a 15 or so run then became bond. Was upstairs for 10 or so kills then moved to the back alley to finish it off. Still had like 5 min so i would have liked to seen how far i could have went before i died. Funny thing was i had this level 8 guy following me around. Attached to my hip he was so close. He saved me atleast half a dozen times. I know for sure there was once someone spawned upstairs and would have killed me for sure if he hadn't been there. Everytime i reloaded he was there making kills to keep me alive. AFter he died he would just come right back to me. Great team player for sure.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

Good games tech and drew. Its funny that we ran into arcainine today because i was going to bring him up. My wife was playing yesterday and i saw his name on the start list. Hearing that he was one of the best i grabed the controler for a go. He was as good as i've heard. My sigmus 9 was no match for the stratta though. But what i did notice is that his hip firing is top notch. Tech i'm pretty sure your the best hip firing person i've ever came across so i was thinking man if those two every meet up i would like to see it. Sure enough next day, you two match up! Completely not fair at all since he had a masterton and he left after that one game but i was really excited there for a second. By the way I can't wait to see what you do with the masterton. Which made me think since you hip fire so much why don't you use a shotgun?

Thanks for the comments dave. I ran into him two days before that but I did know who he was then but I did this time. I remember someone on gamefaqs talking about him being very good. I got him my fair share of times but yeah I think he got me at least 3 times in a row there from spawn kills. Put me right in front of him or just around the corner and boom dead. He held up his team nicely as well. I just don't think he wanted to go up against us with a team of noobs again. Can't blame him though since we had a good team. As for the shotgun. I really don't like them much. Its hit or miss and after you expend the rounds it takes forever to reload. Its nice if I'm on with it but if I miss against good players I some times don't get a second shot off. I was doing shotguns if you rememmber to get to I think the anova because I hadn't done any of the proficiency's. After that I was pretty much done with them.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Arcanine is a noob scrub!! If you ever meet him in Black Box on Archives he will camp and spam the Masterton, he doesn't even touch the box, he just sits there. Even worse, he must be hacking because he had the Masterton at level 47.

Killed him a few times with grenades, and sure enough he leaves every time, he's a mother f*cking douche! Killed him with his own Strata and he leaves again, he's a retarded noob for sure.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Did you play him today demon? He is actually level 56. He must have an imposter!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

rom,lifesaver good matches last night once again it was fun using pistols i'm really trying to get better with the wolfe since its my secondary weapon and its becoming one of my favorite guns in GE.was it me or did we play against alot of clans last night?

skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

@demon tech is wright he is a imposter i've played against the acraine lvl 56 and hes a ok player

skype-ultima6605

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Did you play him today demon? He is actually level 56. He must have an imposter!

I must've played him like late last month or something. But believe me, he is a shat player for sure. Play him in Black Box and you're gonna have a hard time not getting spammed down by the Masterton and his camping tactics are atrocious, grabs the box, lets go of it behind him and goes to town on Masterton spamming. Kill him with a grenade or anything for that matter and he'll instantly leave.

But in Heroes or Team Conflict, he'll stay and spam every kinda shat at you, even noobtubes if he has 10+ deaths.

He's even worse on Docks, throws out the Proxies and sits there all throughout the game.

He... is... a... turd!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@rdb i'm sorry. I really didn't think that through at all. It really wasn't fair especially with how good you were doing. You had a 2/1 k/d on those two level 45 guys. In the end i didn't act any better than those guys with the quit at the end. They didn't even spawn a hero with 10 seconds left like most non-spawners do. Frustrating seeing guys that good completely trying to take advantage over us. I saw you got off after that so if I ruined your night i'm sorry and it won't happen again.

No biggie. They were annoying players for sure, but I don't even care about w/l anymore. I'm just out to kill everyone as much as possible by any means possible. I will target high lvl campers, noobs, no-spawners, but whatever. All that is so common now that other than my ultra-competitive nature... I'm ok with it. Just gives us more time to get kills. I was surprised to see you hq though. Glad to hear you're not going to stoop to their level anymore. It's soooo much more frustrating when a noob on our team spawns and just dies right away when they aren't spawning at all. At least get a few kills first... c'mon. I just stop spawning after they have a 3/4 hero kill advantage and are obviously not spawning. If they're spawning and have an advantage, I'll still spawn, but if not... I don't either.

I've actually come to enjoy watching high lvlers repeat there movements and patterns and get some killstreaks on them. Esp snipers... they always go to the same few spots and I've played this enough now that I can get them most of the time before they spot me.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

MacLeoid

Hey guys, I played with some of you tonight, Juan and Ultima. I followed Ultima in. I cant keep a hero alive for toffee, how do you guys do it? I've been changing my name a lot lately and noticed (shuddering sob) I wasnt getting many invites. It may be because of my poor personal hygiene, and no I shant wash! Or it may be because no one knows who I am. Anyway I'm sticking CM on all my names, for Clan Macleod.. hehe an idea I nicked of others.. I was CM Samarin tonight.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.