Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 401 to 420 of 10,277

Gameday

Oregano wrote:

Got three of the videos and you get to see me get pwned whilst trying to actually hit someone with the AK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QBP6XrsA0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTap_vjEgks

Also, the game looks a lot darker on these videos than it is on my TV.:S

Koo a game with me in it nice to see thanks , if i could i would post some but still havent bought a new cap card soon tho soon...

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

Yea black box is fun but you can start losing your kill or death ratio in that game. If you care about that because if your shooting the box your not really caring about kills , as goes for when your carrying the box you can only use the pistol if you change weapons (you drop the box) nor can you run (you drop the box). I think the thing i have a little problem with is getting dropped in a game where they're losing or the time is almost up. Basically an automatic lost on your record and ive had plenty of those happen to me. What about you guys ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Tasuki

Oregano wrote:

Got three of the videos and you get to see me get pwned whilst trying to actually hit someone with the AK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QBP6XrsA0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTap_vjEgks

Also, the game looks a lot darker on these videos than it is on my TV.:S

Lol I noticed that in the first video it was Irken that was mostly pwning you lol.

@Gameday: Yep I had a few of those personally I think that Nintendo should fix it so that if the host runs out on you you get your XP and it doesnt count as a loss.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

LOL Gameday. I couldn't pick up the box any ways so I just started shooting everyone probably had 10 to 15 kills and the host dropped. I didn't even know about destroying the box. I played once with you on that and was wondering why you were shooting the dumb thing. Now I know and feel pretty stupid. Oh well live and learn I guess.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tasuki

Personally find that if you are the Russians or Janus to find a good spot and snipe at the people who are standing around shooting that darn thing. Especially in a level like the Outpost or the Docks. Its funny to watch them start spinning around and shooting in all directions after the got killed a few times.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

romulux

ah, tasuki, you are one of my most hated enemies. i can't stand when snipers sit on the sidelines in golden gun or black box and just shoot the people actually trying to play the game. if you want to rack up some kills i guess it works, but it's much more fun to get your hands dirty than to rack up some meaningless stats. although it is pretty sweet to track those people down and punch them in the back. normally i try to avoid killing people like that without giving them a warning shot to make it fair, but with snipers all bets are off.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

romulux wrote:

ah, tasuki, you are one of my most hated enemies. i can't stand when snipers sit on the sidelines in golden gun or black box and just shoot the people actually trying to play the game. if you want to rack up some kills i guess it works, but it's much more fun to get your hands dirty than to rack up some meaningless stats. although it is pretty sweet to track those people down and punch them in the back. normally i try to avoid killing people like that without giving them a warning shot to make it fair, but with snipers all bets are off.

I can't decide which I hate more -- snipers, or people who use melee incessantly. I wish instant-kill melee moves had never been invented.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Tasuki

romulux wrote:

Actually more often than not I use either the assault rifle or the shotgun, very seldom do I use the sniper rifle. Usually I pull out the sniper after a have been sniped several times in a row and give the fools a taste of their own medicine. Of course if I did use the sniper all the time I would have a waaaaaay better ranking and such.

And answer me this I dont know if its happened to you but several time I would be firing an assault rifle off right in the dudes face and he will run up and punch me in the face killing me in one hit. Is that a cheat code or something cause I cant believe that the creators would put a death blow punch in.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

grenworthshero

@Tasuki
...seriously? Yeah, that's the melee attack I was talking about hating so much, for that very reason. If you hit someone with your melee attack, he's dead. just like that. 15 bullets in the back wont kill a guy, but slap him in the face and he's dead.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Tasuki

grenworthshero wrote:

@Tasuki
...seriously? Yeah, that's the melee attack I was talking about hating so much, for that very reason. If you hit someone with your melee attack, he's dead. just like that. 15 bullets in the back wont kill a guy, but slap him in the face and he's dead.

Yep that be the one. Is that a cheat code or something cause that is just the dumbest thing.

My Backlog

Gameday

Ha thats all funny , i love to melee and snipe dislike sub/machine guns well i like them a little better since ive gotten the silencer and the next gun pass the ak 47. Ha better yet ill just use my boom stick (Bruce Campbell)

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Tasuki

Gameday wrote:

Ha thats all funny , i love to melee and snipe dislike sub/machine guns well i like them a little better since ive gotten the silencer and the next gun pass the ak 47. Ha better yet ill just use my boom stick (Bruce Campbell)

Lol The first enemy I ever took out with the shotgun in GoldenEye I yelled "This here is my Boomstick!!" Lol.

My Backlog

romulux

the melee attack is so much easier with a CC than with the wiimote. i set the button scheme to mischka so you press left on the pad instead of shaking the nunchuk, but it's still not fast enough to reach up there. i think the melee, shotguns, and sniper rifles all should put you near death with one hit instead of being insta kills.

Gameday

hmm shot gun up close your done , sniper in the dome your done , um maybe a sneak (from behind or something) melee should be instant not up front though. yea i use the cc never tried wii remote...

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

^that definitely sounds fair. shotguns should kill up close, but in this game they're fatal even at mid-range. and some of those rifles can shoot several times a second, which is ridiculous for a gun that kills with one hit. it's like having a golden gun with a scope.

ThomasBW84

Thanks to Tazuki for a good game yesterday, I'll be back on later today. My consistency is all over the shop; one session I was scandalously bad (playing like I'd never seen a wii-mote before), the next I managed to get back to having more kills than deaths. I'm not a natural, but some of you clearly are. For those of you posting stats such as 20-3 etc, I bow to your Bond bad-assness.

I'm not a huge fan of sniping when I'm the victim of it. In a round of Team Conflict on the Outpost level the other team managed to take over all of the towers and merrily snipe away (all with a sniping loadout, I assume). It was difficult (and tedious) getting close to them never mind staying alive...

UPDATE - I'll add Xkhaoz, RetroRich and intiruna next time I'm online.

Edited on by ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Gameday

@romulux your right about those rifles. i only have the first rifle cant wait to see what the next rifle(s) is/are like ha (4 or less levels away from testing it out i believe) it can only get worst , imo its best to get familiar with those guns specially on Outpost , Jungle , Memorial (statue level) because those levels your gonna see em the most i 4sho.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Hey when you guys get the increased health perk you can no longerbe meleed in one hit. It now takes two hits to take me down. Its funny when the enemy thinks your dead and you turn around and kill him!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arigner

While I understand the hate on camping snipers, I do like being one, because I love to Snipe cause it goes in the saying Hit, without being hit. And then I mainly use the Sigmus 9, wich is a overboost compared to the Klobb/Sigmus.

I will add my Friend Code when I'll get at my house and add all of you guys!

Goldeneye Friend Code: 0079-8601-0876

Xkhaoz

Tech101 wrote:

Hey when you guys get the increased health perk you can no longerbe meleed in one hit. It now takes two hits to take me down. Its funny when the enemy thinks your dead and you turn around and kill him!

That explains a lot.....

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.