Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 10,277

Martijzzzz

Kadabra wrote:

@Martijzzzzzzzzzz, Good game(s), sorry I missed your invites after you left, Poliwhirl joined me and we were having some clan time. Sorry about that, I'll make it up to you soon:)

yes good games, got 28 so that was the reason why i leaved... Friday can I come online again ...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Chris720

I will most likely be dumping GE when Conduit 2 is released, I'll come back to here and there since GE is still a fantastic game (despite the host quits and the douches), but its also good to play other FPSs than stick with the same one over and over. Like all things, its good to have diversity.

I'll get on now for a few games if anyone wants to join me. And I might go Hawksman only for a few games, see how good I am with that.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

they did not spawn 1 hero until the last 15seconds

i went after that hero with all i had and was really happy i managed to kill him, then the "you lose" screen still came right up. if we even had one more hero elimination we would've won, in matches like that i'm pretty sure they could have spawned and just weren't doing it. sure it glitches a lot, but it always asks you to be the hero at least a few times a match. we shouldn't have spawned but sometimes it's too hard to resist, being the hero is what the mode is about after all.

RDB, some of those guys last night were really annoying, i've never seen people so dedicated to camping in the same spots. i kept having to lay proxies every time i passed certain posts because of that. i was glad you were coming out of it with a good kill ratio, i kept trying to deal with people in sniper towers and always got gunned down by someone else in the back. and i loved all of us dropping out of that awful goldeneye match only to end up right back in it.

i'll probably keep playing goldeneye if i get conduit 2, just not as much (if conduit turns out to be good, that is). i've finished everything there is to do in goldeneye so it's just the sheer fun of it keeping me playing, but the glitches can really kill it sometimes. with all the time they've had i expect conduit 2 to be way less buggy and after dealing with goldeneye's issues that sounds pretty appealing, so it may be hard to come back to GE as much.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

@rom, yea, the funny thing on that hero is I got a few shots in his back from the lower hallway as you shot him from the front from above. There was one other guy down there that I killed too, but 2 kills short!!! Would've been nice to do the turkey dance after that victory.

I forgot to mention how awesome it was that you and ultima had proxy's EVERYWHERE in one of the other matches in the club. Everywhere I turned I saw at least 1. It was hilarious. I'm not sure how they walked at all. But they deserve it for not spawning. I went down to kill a guy in the lower snipe spot looking up the stairs to the green room and by the time I got there, he was dead and there were two proxy's around the spot. Hilarious.

edit: going on for a bit.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Gameday

ive been getting on alot lately havent seen any of you guys really ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

romulux

friggin noob tubers, that archives match was exploding everywhere. the proxies only killed that noob tuber once, how that is i don't know, i had them everywhere. i think he killed himself before the mines ever got to him.

my wii froze but i'll be back on guys. kill that stupid [wh] hacker for me while i'm away.

RDB

yea, that was stupid. And you guys did have proxies everywhere... I agree.

@Ultima, sorry... my wii froze so I just decided to go to sleep... it's that time. That jungle match was kind of annoying anyway. I'm not sure if I was hosting or not.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

I don't have a problem with my sleep pattern... yet.

Had some good games today too, not ONE of them was a douche and hadn't gotten even ONE Host Quit which I found pretty awesome. Most of them were around 30+ so it was a good enough fight and some of them got pretty intense. Looks like GoldenEye is moving up in the world.

Better players = Better games = More fun!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

ah, crap: http://kotaku.com/#!5778540/gaming-before-bedtime-could-be-ru...

something tells me this article was planted by my enemies to get me to play less, but that paranoia may just be due to the chronic lack of sleep from playing goldeneye.

It's the bright light... so... we just need to end with 4 or 5 sewers matches in a row Then it's off to sleep like a baby! (with a mine detonator in hand)

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

sorry lifesavedave! no-hero spawners with sucky teammates and me hosting to top it all off... those games were not in our favor. i still had fun though. i think 21 blackopps may be the worst player i've ever seen... right at the start of jungle he turned into bond and went to that sniper spot at the end of the bridge... apparently not realizing that you can't quite hide as well there without the dark janus suit... or the giant friggin hero indicator above your head showing everyone in the map that you're standing out in the open waiting to be killed. i kept trying to win at least one but they just kept dying, he went like 1-18 in the first few matches.

Spoony_Tech

I don't have a problem falling asleep. Its the going to bed late factor and getting up early. I'm out like a light every night but should really get off line no later then 1 am but that's not going to happen!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Thats all right rom. I don't even care anymore wether we win or lose. As long as the xp is rolling in! Which it was so I was ok with it. I ended up 560 xp away from 52! so hopefully I can finish that up tonight.

I don't help with keeping you guys up since i'm an hour earlier.

I also can't go to bed after i'm done playing. I need like 30min of wind down time. It's weird to much intinsity i guess.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday

@Demon good games those (Czy) guys started to get annoying just using the grenade launcher all day ha blowing themselves up as well. @livesavedave did you delete my code ? i tried to invite you and it said either your not online or your friend code has been deleted or something on those lines. Well if you did i aint trippin just making sure , i know i havent been on alot and those friend code slots fill up pretty quickly. I got about 49 friends from here but i cant even tell which ones i havent added too many to look thru ha.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

yeah lifesavedave, i don't care about xp at all anymore after finishing up, which is really nice. i still get irked about host quits just because i want to finish, but i definitely don't care if you guys steal my kills. which you do. i'm kind of glad to see it happen, i'm doing my part to help you guys level up

Gameday wrote:

@livesavedave did you delete my code ? i tried to invite you and it said either your not online

his wii froze. if he deleted your code he wouldn't even be on the list to invite.

Edited on by romulux

lifesavedave

@gameday no your still on my list. Your actually numer 2!

Sorry had to got off but I had to pick my son up from school. Hopefully I can get back on tonight.

Rom what was up with our guys spamming the distraction gadget. Its kinda hard to be bond and kill bad guys thrugh a haze of smoke. Its even harder when you keep getting blinded by flash grenades! From the enemy is one thing but from your own team mates is pretty annoying.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Gameday

iight thanks for the heads up , i just thought once your on someones list they could still see your on even if they deleted you but thats not the case.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

isforshooting

@Tech, Nerrel, Ultima
Good games tonight fellas, for the most part. Although, I'm curious as to why you bailed in the middle of our last game? Kind of seemed lame since you were losing...

Edited on by isforshooting

isforshooting

Gameday

thanks for the games you guys clearly i was up to par with your skills. but to be honest i dont like hero mode now that my systems allowing me to play. i cant seem to kill anyone on heros , hero or not. o well ill still play if you guys want or need a 4th. i felt like an outcast of the group low scores and out skilled for now lol good shit tho cya round

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.