Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Ill add your wife as well livesavedave. She can experience the running around like a headless chicken for herself!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

i love sniping always fun

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

@lifesavedave everyones welcome to play kids wife grandma you name it come join the fun i say

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

RDB

Macleoid wrote:

Hi guys, been on and lurked a couple of times and seen a few of you in game and on Gamespot/Gamefaqs. Though I'd hop on here and say hello. I'd love to play some more with NL guys, I mainly play Conflict though I;ll play anything. If anyone wants to add me FC Should be in the sig.

Welcome. I'll get you added later this even when I go on. Seen a few of your posts so it'll be good to play with ya soon.

lifesavedave wrote:

Good games everyone last night the TLTK was fun as always. Sorry ultima you always seemed to be on teh other team. Those classic conflict games were by far the hardest conflict games i've ever played, very tuff. One of the games i looked and the lowest level was 24 and the next guy after him was low 30's!

I can't believe how late we all stayed on for. I just couldn't leave though. Those were some of the funniest heros matches i've ever played. Good job rom on the 1800xp/48 kill archive match. I think rdb said that between the three of us we netted over 3500xp.

@RDB had a blast as always doing some sniping in team conflict. Your right sniping can be quite fun.

Someone mentioned posting up my wifes friend code awhile back. 2498- 6290- 9118 and she goes by Team Edward. She's not very good but she enjoys some heros and TC. She is getting better though and it might help her getting to play with some of you guys.

I'll get your wife added this eve as well. She's going to need to put a NL in front of her name

@Rom, lifesave... those games last night were sick!!! I was sooo tired, but just couldn't stop playing. The three of us just seemed to all be in the groove both individually and as a team. I know I had some of my best matches in a long time. Looking forward to coordinating some actual strategy cause the few games that we did like that were crazy awesome. Rom-1800xp RDB-1100xp Lifesave-900xp... any game with those numbers is great in my book. Rom, before you jumped on lifesave was covering my sniper fire in the outpost from the russian spawn area... he went like 20-3 and I was 15-2 in TC. It was awesome. The enemies were so afraid of leaving the mi6 area that they all ran to the building near the middle tower and crouched in the corner where we couldn't hit them. I was thermal scoping (it's practically cheating, seeing through walls and all) and dave was moving around the middle building while covering me. I've never had so much fun sniping!!! They tried smoke a few times too... he he thermal scope vs. smoke... guess who won that. I feel like I'm getting decent with the sniper. Even got a few hero kills yest with it.

And last night confirmed it, Oroumov in the outpost is actually one of my favorite hero times... if I have NL cover to back me up.

The classic conflict matches were really fun, yet brutal! I can't remember of a time that I've played conflict with that many high ranked players.

Seriously though, we need to coordinate some strategy. I think we can play a lot better as a team if we do that. I.E. loadouts, map area covered, etc... I'm so used to the "go kill" strategy Actual strategy was fun. Tech, what kind of phone do you have? I know you are on your phone when playing, so we need to find a chat that'll work with that. (Am I getting too serious about strategy???)

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

RDB and lifesavedave, i agree about those matches. some people say dominating noobs isn't fun, i disagree! they only killed me when i was reloading or completely out of ammo, which happens fast with the ivana spec... just one more way the strata is better. as usual, here's the feedback from gamefaqs:

I decided to play a few Heroes matches (on an alternate account) late as hell last night and got dropped in a game with [NL]Nerrel, [NL]ifesaver, and [NL]Rob. And let's just say going up against 3 Stratas is never gonna end well.

I gotta say though even though you guys owned me all three matches, it was fun lol. And much respect to whichever of you was level 56 and didn't use proxies at Archives

finally someone appreciates my proxy restraint!

Gameday wrote:

@Nerrel Game froze after host quit as usual

what's funny is that i saw that quit happen in real time; it was one of those clear rage quits where the host immediately leaves after a particularly pathetic death, i saw him on one of the lower balconies and just shot him in passing for about the 10th time that match, boom- quit. i'm surprised he held up for the few matches before that.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

@rom yea thats crazy earlier today i watched the same thing happen i just wanted you to know i dont rage quit in any game and that it wasnt me since my game freezes still like so.. but it was late i was surprised to see anyone on , but we got some good rounds in together ive been missing out nice to see you on tho

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

ultima6605

this is to everyone in NL y you shouldent play black box now let me tell you guys about this wonderful match i had about 2 mins ago so i enter this game and i see my team which they were pretty much all low lvls probably 25 being the highest and i see that iam facing up against 2 lvl 56 players sirbud[sd] and krazyalm and there 2 other partners milo 47 and the other probaly 43 all being high lvl as they r most likely they were partyed up together now this must seem nearly impossible too win so i played the best that i could and doing so i was using masterson trying to destroy the box asap it was the only way i had any chance of winning so what do you know as soon as i was about to win HOST QUIT! hmmmm really intresting.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Gameday

@ultima its all good no matter what weapon you use its in the game its usable. now the fact that the obvious happened cause you and your team were handling fools they decided to screw you over. wow how i wish they had a button that allowed you to dislike a user and avoid them like the 360. why to go hard tho these people know who they are. ima start recording matches and making a list of videos where the host quit and see if i can catch certain people and make a list of known rage quitters. they can hate me all they want , but at least i dont quit...

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Its funny how you enter their match and screw up what they wanted to do which is farm lower ranked players. The second you screwed their plans it was time to start over and slaughter the cows again. To bad people just want to improve their stats instead of play the game the way it was ment to be played. I believe that happened to my once but it was heroes mode and stepped into two players throwing proxys and one high 30s and another high 40s. I didn't do well but still at the start of the next match got the first kill and host quit. I know who the host was but wont call out his name or clan because its not like I care. I probably would have got slaughtered again anyways. Isn't it sad when players run when a high level screw their plans!! Keep doing what your doing Ultima and play the game for fun and the right way.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

i don't understand why people quit after racking up all those kills and xp just because they'll lose one match. how hard is it to reverse a .01 decimal point drop in your win ratio? more importantly, who even cares? if you think stats matter as an indication of how good you are then get them higher by being good, it's totally meaningless to get really high stats by exploiting some game mode. too many jerks playing this game!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

@Rom,rdb srry guys i left on the goldeneye game but i was to tired to keep giong but definitly awesome games tonight i actually had alot of fun in those matches it was nice how it started me and tech were dominating then when you guys came online it was really on!to bad we lost that match at the club by 2 pionts we almost won that knowing that they did not spawn 1 hero until the last 15seconds but again awesome games and i see we are playing alot better now as a team.

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

What sucks on that club match was I had two of them in my sights with only one sec left. If I had one more sec I would have made it a tie since both were reloading. Oh well still nice matches and yes Ultima we were dominating before those other two came on. Kill thief's! LOL!!

MERG said:

MacLeoid

I've added everyone who said they'd add me (i think) let me know if not.

MW3 Wii - AC 3335 - 5355 - 6787

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB and lifesavedave, i agree about those matches. some people say dominating noobs isn't fun, i disagree!

I agree. Who says dominating noobs or newbs isn't fun?

And some more good games last night all. @tech, I hear ya on that last club match... my bad on spawning 2 times, well really more like dying as the hero... The second time I spawned I realized they weren't ever going to spawn and should've let it pass. Oh well, it's shameful to them that they won by two kills with 5/6 hero spawns. I know none of them had a pos kdr and I don't think any of them even had 10 kills.

@Rom, pretty fun TC matches last night too. When we were working together, it was going pretty well. Esp in outpost... your cover fire let me go 11-0 w/ a therm toros... ended up, what, 17-3 or something... But yea, I've started really enjoying tc matches lately. And wow the therm scope dominates in the outpost!! I loved it when the other team had 2/3 mediocre snipers... they kept trying to get up in the towers That one guy giraffe meat was decent though. He almost had a pos kdr on us.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I want to purpose a question that's also on gamefaqs right now. I've been also wondering who will move on the the conduit 2 when it comes out? I already know the romulux is considering it. I'm not leaving for a while since I'm still having to much fun. I have the first conduit but sadly never played it so don't even know how it plays. I worry to much but don't want to lose the core people we have here but I fear its going to come to some kind of end within the next couple of months!

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

Im on

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

lifesavedave

@ultima please refer to page 169 post 3376 for my experience with milo and sir bud. Don't sweat it though if you like playing bb then play it and don't let a couple games or people ruin it for you. Oh and those three guys always used the masterton to destroy the bb and people. So don't feel guilty for doing the same.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

hey macleiod ill add you in a bit dont 4get to add me. and tech to answer your question i might consider it but only if alot of ppl in NL decides to play condult 2 as well but either way iam still gonna play GE.

skype-ultima6605

RDB

@lifesave, I forgot to mention... the other day you came into the match against me and I think 1/2 other NL in industrial, I believe. You and I met head on in the long hallway and I got 5/6 rounds into you and let off the trigger cause that's normally enough to kill. (you know how you have a feel for how long to pull to kill...) But wait!!!, HE'S STILL ALIVE!!! Oh crap, pull trigger... but wait... ahhh crap, I'm dead. Not sure if you remember, but I was laughing out loud in my basement and was so mad at myself for letting off the trigger. For some reason, it means so much more to kill NL and survive the meeting.

@tech, I didn't play conduit, but the 2nd one looks pretty cool and I really like the idea of online co-op. So we'll see, but I plan on purchasing it right away. I won't be giving up GE though! Don't worry about that. This game is just classic even with all it's glitches and little annoyances. Gotta get to lvl 56 sometime in 2011

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Kadabra

@Martijzzzzzzzzzz, Good game(s), sorry I missed your invites after you left, Poliwhirl joined me and we were having some clan time. Sorry about that, I'll make it up to you soon:)

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.