Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 361 to 380 of 10,277

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

Added Xkhaoz and still need Grenworthshero to add me. Its telling me I've added You.
Going on now!!

That doesn't make sense....you show up on my list. Am I not on yours? Plus, we played like 10 games together yesterday.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I know but you are not there for some reason!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wesus

guys the easiest way to set up a in-house game would be to use skype or ventrilo to talk in a real time situation

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

Tasuki

Wesus wrote:

guys the easiest way to set up a in-house game would be to use skype or ventrilo to talk in a real time situation

I have used ventrilo for many years playing MMORPGs and it works very well. I dont see why it wouldnt work for GoldenEye. My only problem is my Wii and computer are on opposite sides of the house lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Wesus

Tasuki wrote:

Wesus wrote:

I have used ventrilo for many years playing MMORPGs and it works very well. I dont see why it wouldnt work for GoldenEye. My only problem is my Wii and computer are on opposite sides of the house lol.

a common problem i can see with alot of people, only way to solve this is move or 1 use a laptop

Skype - Wesus69

Tasuki

Wesus wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Wesus wrote:

a common problem i can see with alot of people, only way to solve this is move or 1 use a laptop

Unfortunately neither of those are an option for me. The only laptop that I have they will run either is my wifes and shes usally on it doing school work and what not. And for me to move one I would either have to move my Desktop PC long with the tower speakers, monitor, all wires, keyboard and mouse not to mention that if I were to do that I would lose my internet connection, or I would have to move my Wii and a 32 inch TV which entails unhooking the satellite, a Blu-Ray player and an Xbox 360. Then which ever one I unhooked I would have to drag everything across the house. Too much work just to have voice chat for a few hours.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Spoony_Tech

Nice matches Gren. We were 1 2 on our team the whole night I think. Had one tight match there in the end but pulled it through. I started out crappy on almost every map for some reason!? o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Yeah, I don't think it went nearly as smoothly tonight as it did last night, for either of us. We still got the 1 and 2 spots every time, but I died way too many times for my taste. Though I did deal out some serious destruction on Facility, which was surprising. 16-2 k/d ratio, I think.

Here is the list of people whom I have added, but haven't added me:

ballkirby1
gaminguy
Jon Wahlgren
nescro
2D
SUPERZELDAMAN
Xkhaoz

Edited on by grenworthshero

Wesus

yo guys im gettin on, invite me for anything (prefer conflist or TC but will play nething)

Skype - Wesus69

SilverBaretta

I went to GameStop today because they didn't give me me pre-order promo code. I have it now. I'll be on in, say, a half-hour, maybe?

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Oregano

Nice game with Tasuki before on Goldeneye mode(I didn't record it though). Speaking of recordings I have some more I uploaded, quite a lot actually but I'll post the ones with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmydY9N0DBw

I also tested out an MP4 version of a game of the conflict match me and SBtail were in. You can see the compression artifacts so it isn't quite as good but it cut down the filesize from 320MB to 60MB which cut down the upload time from just under two hours to just over twenty minutes, do you think the compromise was worth it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DuEwAL8Gw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD25hm1B0Vc
I think I'll have to upload MP4 versions just to avoid being uploading 24/7

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Tasuki

Oregano wrote:

Nice game with Tasuki before on Goldeneye mode(I didn't record it though).

Just my luck lol. That was a nice game. I am liking the GoldenEye and Black Box modes the best. Not to big on heroes but I will play it. The only problem I have with GoldenEye mode is that I have some bad games where no one will cordinate or plan and thus my teams loses badly lol.

My Backlog

Oregano

Haha, well I can go on tomorrow and get a few Goldeneye vids. I wasn't planning on going today and just jumped on because I was waiting for a file to convert.

..and yeah Co-ordination is key.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Tasuki

Oregano wrote:

Haha, well I can go on tomorrow and get a few Goldeneye vids. I wasn't planning on going today and just jumped on because I was waiting for a file to convert.

..and yeah Co-ordination is key.

Lol Np I am just giving you a hard time thats all. Same here I just jumped on in between loads of laundry. You can still tell that I havent played many FPS due to my ranking lol but I am improving with each match. As I said I perfer the games that have an objection to them such as GoldenEye or Black Box. I did a little golden gun but wasnt a big fan of it. I might jump on here in about an hour or so after the kid finishes streaming UP through Netflix.

My Backlog

grenworthshero

I may or may not be on later today. I only played for a while, because I have a buttload of work I should probably be doing.

Oregano

Well it's no problem just to pop on and record some.

I played one game of Golden Gun and dominated but didn't really enjoy it too much. I prefer Black Box and Heroes to Goldeneye but I generally just like the team games over the free for all ones... can't wait to give classic conflict a go though!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Gren ill add you next tiem im on sorry

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tasuki

Yeah the team modes are alot more fun, I agree with that Oregano. I was in group with some random players in GoldenEye mode and we totally ended up ruling 4 out of the 5 games. 2 of us would go hack the computers while the other team members would guard over the computers and keep the other team from hacking them.

Over all though a good day I didnt have a single host drop mid game I had a few drop after the game but thats expected. Like I said never really got into FPS to much but I am lovin it its pretty intense online.

My Backlog

grenworthshero

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Gren ill add you next tiem im on sorry

haha, no worries. I was just putting up a list for anyone who may have forgotten to add my code since I had the wrong code posted at first.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.