Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 10,277

RoryLee

@Gameday, you shouldve stayed on and played a few more games. I'll be playing MH a little later if your down for a few quest.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

its so funny cause the one day i decide to get on 007 you guys are on. i get off then i see Rorys message saying that you guys are getting on. i always seem to get your messages after the fact Lee its funny. But yea im on hunter getting them eggs catch you guys lata. Decues

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

ultima6605

Tech,Rdb,Rorylee hey the match on the station when it was all of you three against me just wanted to say sorry about the proxys mines i said i wouldent use them on my own teamates but only under the right circumstances and this was one of them if i had not have use them you guys would have destroyed me even tho you guys kinda did it was a good match good practice for me.and it was fairly some nice and easy matches tonight no lag at all i think i might just start only playing at night theres hardly ever any lag not like in the afternoon or evening sucks so much lag or maybe is it just me?

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

No bad lag for me tonight... good games all.

@gameday, you left right when I came on... I was hoping to see you on tonight cause its been quite a while. Oh well, maybe next time.

@ultima, thanks for your silenced stratas. Thanks for your silenced ivana also. I had a blast tearing people up with it. Very powerful gun, but certainly eats up the clip quickly huh? It was nice cause I was able to actually pick up weapons tonight with you all on my team. Good stuff.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Riskia

rawr!

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Chris720

Had a few games today... and stumbled across this dude "Le Duc Link", I'm not sure if he has a problem with NL or something, but he wouldn't stop hitting us (me and Thijzzz), when that failed, he'd get in our way or blown himself up... worser still, he would become the hero, run into the enemy and purposefully die to make sure you lose.

So if you see this dude on your team, you might as well leave because YOU are going to lose, you can't redeem a negative score...

Also, he's Level 2, so its hard NOT to get stuck with him, since I've noticed, the lower the player is the more likely that person is going to be put with the higher leveled players.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

Ok. Le Duc is more and more a bad clan going to be...
All noobtube users en sprayers...
Fine that Thijzzz was online, he have the disease of crohn...
It's going better with him, he is also going to school now

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Demon romulux and I are on

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Wow those WS guys are horrible

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Nerrel You're not what I had expected at all... I thought you'd be rushing around the map like crazy...

Also, when we were on Sewers you two seemed to camp in those corner rooms as Bond making it impossible to get in there... :/ It might be a good idea, but I hate it when people do that...

YouTube

romulux

i'm still trying to level up the gambit, so i'm not as run and gun as usual; i've only got 14 kills left to finish it. as far as camping in those rooms goes, i'm not running around that dark ass level to get shot in the back every time i'm the hero. been there, done that

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

True, but I find camping very, very boring lol.

I hate Sewers though, I can't see in front of me, and getting shot in the back is very common.

Hopefully we can play again with less lag, my cursor was going everywhere when I hit a lag spike... :/

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

My connection is not the best but lately the game has been making me the host almost all the time. Its sometimes brutal with the lag but if I have a team like last night I wont leave because apparently they didn't have any lag. Hopefully RDB gets his connection fixed soon so he can host.

MERG said:

Chris720

It usually runs very smooth when I'm playing with you as the host Tech. Wonder if it could've been down to Nerrel? He's the newest player I've played against. Worse part was probably when I was hiding behind a wall from fire, and yet I died anyway... wtf?

I'm not sure how to increase my chances of becoming the host though... especially since I have "the fastest internet in the UK", probably a load of cods wallop...

Still haven't got you down yet Nerrel, you seem to move around the map almost randomly lol. Tech usually just runs around like a headless chicken with his arse on fire going to every single nook and cranny, until he's the hero, then he slows right down and patrols one area.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

I really don't know how to take that description but LOL. Its why I die so many times I'm sure. Your always so descriptive about me and usually right on.

MERG said:

Chris720

Lol, thank you! XD

I think all NL guys seem to do that though, running around like crazy shooting anything that moves.

I kinda used to do it in MW:R with an MP5, but I'd rather sit back in a corner with my silenced M16A4 picking off people. In this you're either running & gunning or sniping, and because most of the maps aren't quite sniper friendly, you're gonna spend most of you're time running around.

There's no weapons like the M16A4, unless you change the weapons fire mode, but even then that's pointless, unless you're shooting from quite a distance, used a Terralite on single shot and killed this dude from across the map, BOOYAH! Unfortunately, not everyone is going to use single shot/three burst.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

@Demon... another hilarious "did he just say that" moment. I like it. And also, I've played with the "Le Duc LInk" character before. He wasn't attacking or ruining the games at the time, he was just a terrible player. Yea, Rom seems to almost float ever so swiftly around the board bringing death to all who are in his path. It's fun to watch actually, other than losing my kills to him.

@Rom, updated your connection tip post. Jury is still out, but I think I have a bad cable modem as it is right now. I need to take it in and get it replaced by my isp in the next day or two. It seems like my issues connecting to NL.com coordinate with the time that I stopped getting picked for the host also. It all seems to be connected.

@Tech, "headless chicken with his arse on fire"... I feel like I've adopted your "die often, but still end up positive kdr" philosophy lately. Probly cause most opponents in heroes seem to be higher level players, but still. Go play tc and see how your kdr is.

@lifesave, I had a few of your 20ft melee deaths last night. That probly ticks me off as much as anything! I can see the whole body of the enemy still running towards me and he's at least 10ft (scale) away and I die... that sucks.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

RDB

@Demon, Just a few from the last couple of pages...

xDemon720x wrote:

"headless chicken with your arse on fire"

"a load of cods wallop"

"Either I'm too good at this game, or everyones just pussybags..."

" I pulled out my disc and flinged it across the room... that dude can go and burn in hell for all I care, this games host system doesn't even qualify as shit, its the equilavent of a shit taking a shit! Grrrrrrrr... I am never playing with randoms ever again, 'cos they can NEVER take a beating at their own a*se."

"Who's bright idea was it to have Host Quit in the first place? You dumbasses!!"

I can't imagine how long it would take for me to pull out ALL the hilarious stuff you say

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.