Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 10,277

Martijzzzz

Xkhaoz wrote:

Finally got to level 22. I'm trying to grind out a level a day. OH, and I played local multiplayer with my buddy, used the Spec-R, IT KICKS @$$!!!!

Come on! 3 lvl's till the for you deadly Terralite !

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

lifesavedave

@ demon What did we play 8 games together and 5 where host quits. Can't blame them though they were all just noobs. Except for that level 48 guy who went like 1/7 in that memorial match. That was just plain sad. I mean we had like a level 5 and 7 on are team killing him.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Just had my first 40+ game in a while. Host didn't quit because they still won with 5 hero kills to our one. Still we only lost by 20 cus one of my teammates was actually good.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

tech are you playing solo.

Good games tech and demon. Tech those c4 guys were total imposters. When i first saw c4level56 I was for sure it was c4jacob and we were going to get an intense game going. What a let down. I mean who runs around on outpost with shotguns anyway?

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

I'll come back on after my blood pressure drops... I'm still pretty peeved from that last game.
Also, I noticed that I can buy Wyvern Claws and Bone Husk S for my Clust S Lv2 ammo on MH3, yay for Clust spamming Alatreon.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Chris720

Me: I think I have a problem doc...
Doctor: What is it?
Me: I pwn too hard at GE and after the game, everyone leaves me.
Doctor: We have no cure for that...
Me: cries and feels a little of his soul die

Anyways, in all seriousness... I joined a game aginst these [SS] dudes (Styles [SS] and some other [SS] dude). We were out leveled and out scored... I join the game and die because I spawned right in their fire... after respawning I ran over there and went on an insta-killspree. I kept killing them again and again, dieing here and there, the final score was 83-74 to me, I went 29-3... immediately after, the [SS] dudes fled, and one of them was host so the Host Quit.

Either I'm too good at this game, or everyones just pussybags...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to access NL for the last couple of day? It seems to be that way.

@Lifesave. we had some fun matches yesterday dominating those folks. We were winning while spawning heroes and the team of 30+ers wasn't. That Dark Dragon (i think) guy was one of the better lvl 40ish players I've come across lately. I like how he thought hiding behind the crate stack in archives by the mi6 spawn point in that short hallway would work... it did once. Then he died a lot sitting right there.

@Ultima... you have been playing TONS. Everytime I've been on the last week or so, you have been there also. Congrats on lvl56. Now drop that ivana for us

@Rom, we had a good run of xp games the other night also. We were consistantly getting 600xp+ per game and fairly short heroes games too. Wow the 2 randoms we had on our team were terrible too. Guess that's just more kills for us. When I'm on your team you should use your proxy's more often ha ha. Actually, I like your usage of them. Very frugal.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

I took apart those SS guys before. They left after the second match we did though.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

I took apart those SS guys before. They left after the second match we did though.

Oh, that's probably why then lol. they're still pussybags

I'll be get on again now if you're up for a few Tech (or anyone else who can get on now).

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Unfortunately I'm going to work for the next 10 hours!

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Unfortunately I'm going to work for the next 10 hours!

Oh dude, that sucks big time thank god I'm not an adult... yet, only got a few months before I'm deemed an adult D:

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Yea, I've seen them before also. Not great players. It's tough for a lone player to really go up against 2 or more from a good team, but when they have multiple peeps together and get cleaned up on... that's not a great sign.

Oh yea, forgot to mention... for a good time, go play team conflict. It seems that it's mostly entry lvl players there. I joined up w/ Rik in a game a minute or so in and went 17-2 and won with plenty of time to spare.

I had an experience the other day that finally showed me how much delay I'm really dealing with. In Memorial, right at the beginning I sniped a guy at the russian spawn point and saw the +5xp show up, then a second later, literally (one-one thousand counted out), I had my hit indicator show up. I didn't die on it, but he was already laying on the ground dead when I got hit!!! No one else in line of sight on the opposite deck that shot me. So anyway, now I know what I'm dealing with. Although it may be a bit longer for the shot distance delay, not sure if GE calculates that, but even if so... Rom and Ultima, you guys can get 2 masterson shots off in archives before I even see you! Awesome.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

I've played the SS guys before, but they usually stuck around for a few games, and they are by no means great, they'd never give NL a reasonable fight.

I just found it so stupid that they would leave right after a single match...

YouTube

romulux

30,000 more xp to go until 56... still can't believe prince luigi did this within the first month.

RDB wrote:

When I'm on your team you should use your proxy's more often ha ha. Actually, I like your usage of them. Very frugal.

i love hitting noob tubers with them but most of the time i hit the innocent bystanders instead, which sucks because then the tuber gets in and kills our hero every time. if you guys ever want a proxy when you're the hero feel free to melee me or something to let me know and i'll toss one to back you up.
usually if one of you is bond and one of your mines blows up i'll replace it, ultima does that a lot and it's pretty helpful. it sucks when he dies though, cause then his mine disappears and i don't know it!

RDB wrote:

I had an experience the other day that finally showed me how much delay I'm really dealing with.

have you tried the port forwarding thing i mentioned in the other thread?

demon, if you're on anytime soon maybe i'll finally get to play with you. i did some major control overhauling last night so now we should both have ridiculously fast schemes. neither of us will probably be able to hit anything...

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

have you tried the port forwarding thing i mentioned in the other thread?

I haven't.... I'll try it tonight.

I think part of the problem is the long component cable run to my projector as well. It runs from wii to receiver (6ft or so), then receiver to projector (30ft). So with the processing time of the receiver and projector delay, I'm sure it's a bit amplified as well.

But seriously, no one else had any issues accessing NL.com this weekend? I haven't been able to get on with any of my computers or phone (wifi) from my house since Fri night. Weird...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

No sorry rdb it's just you.

I second ultima and rom firing bullets at me before I even see them. Definetly makes it tuff playing against them. That and there super mad killing skillz of course.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i'm such a cheap, filthy bastard. true to form, the entire enemy team was spawning in one corner of the open courtyard in docks and i got a dozen spawn kills as they kept popping up... i have to level up the gambit and i couldn't pass the opportunity up, i'm sick of that rifle! i at least gave them time to take a step or two, plus it's not really my fault that the game is completely stupid about where it spawns people. i'm amazed the host stuck it out to the end and let me keep all that leveling goodness.

RDB wrote:

I think part of the problem is the long component cable run to my projector as well.

i wouldn't run through a receiver at all if you can avoid it. i don't think it's doing any scaling since that would take an HDMI cable to output so it's probably not creating much lag but it's still best to avoid anything that doesn't have to be in the way. the wii's not very big, can't you get it closer to the projector?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

@rom I have everything maxed out and its still quite slow for me... but when I hit some lag the cursor will go on a spasm. But the turning speed is awesome, someone starts shooting me from behind, turn around, BLAM!

I'd like to play against you at some point too. If we can get 8 NL guys in one room, let the other 6 dudes camp somewhere out of the way, we could have a brutal deathmatch on our hands lol. No interfering newbs to get in the way haha.

I'll be free all of tomorrow if you can join. But before we play against each other (I'm pretty sure everyone would like to see that happen) we might as well learn each others tactics.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Gameday

dont laugh if i suck or if my rank is way lower than everyones lol havent played in ages. and this is nothing new game froze already while in Lee Party lol good ole golden eye

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

haha what i say , good job guys. im not up to par anymore i need practice lol and i need to level up. i just felt like i was slowing you guys down good to see you on tho

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.