Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 10,277

Xkhaoz

Yeah, I've been reading some older post, and I'm glad I'm not the only one using the looting strategy. It's basically where you swap your weaker weapons for stronger ones when you defeat enemies. It's great for players like me who aren't at a high enough level to get really strong guns. And you can use it as an alternative Multitask gadget by switching to your pistol and picking up something else.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Martijzzzz

yeah, but then WITH attachement

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

RDB

ultima6605 wrote:

@RDB hey nice games in industrial i remember you kept on killing me or evenly matched when we came face to face did you pick up some stratas ? cause if so you were kicking a** with it.

Well, I'm glad you felt that way... you were totally dominating me in the archives though. I think you got an 8 kill streak on me with the masterson in one round. I was soo frustrated. I was dying the instant you appeared on my screen. You're a quick draw with that auto shotty!! On one of the industrial matches I spent way too much time trying to pick up the strata. Whenever lifers are on the enemy team, it means death to stand in one place for more than 3 or 4 seconds.

@Mabbit. You've gotten a lot better in just the few days you've been playing with us at night. At lvl 21 it's really tough to keep up with anovas and stratas, but hang in there, the terralite is coming soon and you'll be "in the game" at that point. In fact, I still have a terra loadout that I use at least a few times each night. Oh, and the silencer is your friend right now. The element of surprise is hugely important going against the higher lvl guns. I almost exclusively used the silenced stauger, kallos, and pavlov through lvl25, then replaced the kallos w/ the terra at 25 and it was silenced till at least lvl32. This game really favors a run-n-gun style play, but I think stealth is really important in competing against the higher level run-n-gunners. Keep it up

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Matt96

Yay!!! MY WII IS BACK, AND THE DATA IS FINE!!!

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

ElzaSD

@Ultima
The Ivana is alright, its really powerful but it just seems too inaccurate to me. The aim bounces around quit a bit so its fairly difficult to keep it on someone accuratly, plus its got alot less rounds than the Strata so you run out of ammo quick. Something I have found to really help with the ammo shortage problem is to put it into 3 round burst. With Heavy Hitter, it only takes 3 shots on someone without bio or Reactive I believe, so often I will put it into burst and just shoot 2 bursts and it usually does the trick.

GE: 5221-7088-3259

Martijzzzz

@Ultima !
Thank You !
Your Strata is SOO fine !
I picked it the whole time !
And I got a 14 killstreak...
My current killstreak...
I got before also 2 times a 14 killstreak and always after 14 kills I run out of ammo...
But i was reasonable good, but it can always be improved...

I really like playing with you, fast a game, good hosts, most of the time, we are the host and you are SOOO good !

Thank you !

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

romulux

got the gambit and it's way more fun than i expected. it's much slower than the toros, yeah, but it sounds so awesome when firing and it's a guaranteed one shot kill. it doesn't matter who you shoot or where you hit them, they're dead. xp bonuses here i come...

check the other post i made in this forum before getting on tonight, it may help out a little!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

@martiijzz no problem iam glad i can help you out and thanks for the compliment i dont think iam good iam okkk.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Martijzzzz

@Ultima No, not Okay...
When ur are Okey, you get no scores of 28-3 ...
You're GOOD !

ElzaSD

@Rom
The Gambit truly does sound awesome. But i switched it back for my trusty Talon as soon as i finished proficiency with it. And a correction about it being 1 hit kill... It does not 1 hit kill Trev (hero) as he has body armor and can take more hits than any of the other heroes.

Chris720

@Elza Really? I find him easier to kill than Bond... Ourumov is by far the easiest though, he's a shat hero...

I'll be mucking around with my settings again (currently on Rom's) and they are sooooo slow to me now... D: Maybe after that I might start playing again...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

Yeah, but Ourumov's AK is "maxed out"...
I don't say it better then an Strata/Ivana but it's better then a Normal AK...
And no, not because of the Grenade Launcher
When ur Ourumov, your AK is then "just" stronger...

romulux

ElzaSD wrote:

@Rom
And a correction about it being 1 hit kill... It does not 1 hit kill Trev (hero) as he has body armor and can take more hits than any of the other heroes.

i never knew that. i had noticed ourumov seems to regenerate the fastest, in addition to his quality of sucking the most by far.

ultima, have you passed me up yet? i couldn't accept your invite last night because i was hosting, and after that i went to bed. i was too tired to be much of a teammate anyway.

xDemon720x wrote:

I'll be mucking around with my settings again (currently on Rom's) and they are sooooo slow to me now...

you are the first to think those settings are slow! i've actually bumped them up a bit since then too. there doesn't seem to be any point where you can just settle on what you've got and play, i'm always outgrowing the speed.

Edited on by romulux

romulux

wii froze, guys. never level up guns when someone else is hosting... just lost a few hundred xp on the gambit and i hate sniper rifles. not looking forward to doing all that sniping again.

ElzaSD

i feel ya about host quits.. had a especially annoying one today.. I was playing heroes and the noobs on my team kept spawning heroes like no other and the other team didn't spawn at all, but I had been massacring them anyways, my team with 60 points, the other team with around 100, 50 of my teams points being mine, i had around 1400-1600 xp.. and the host quit within a minute left... and he WAS ON MY TEAM BLARRRGGGG RAGERAGERAGE

and the sad thing was,he (the host who was on my team) was the one who kept spawning heroes like he was handing out candy to trick or treaters :/

Edit:
Sniper Rifles are fun. I occasionally quickscope with them and just have fun and can still get 1000+ xp doing so each match. If you are against ADS Snap, i would think that you guys would at least be the kind who quickscope! My friend who only played for like a week only used sniper rifles, quickscoping, and he still has the highest accuracy, and i believe one of the highest KDR's of any of the people on my friends list... He was also against Snap but he quickscoped. Also I must say.. Quickscoping once you get efficient at it, is actually really effective and can work really well.

Edited on by ElzaSD

Chris720

@rom I had the same problem in CoD. After a while I had to have it all off so I could move and turn quicker. Problem was, it was so sensitive, slightest move your cursor went everywhere, but the rate of kills you could get was phenominal.

Also, about the AK: Even in Ourumov's hands, the AK is still pretty crap... and with 3 smokes and a noobtube, he's the stupidest hero ever!!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

ElzaSD wrote:

Sniper Rifles are fun.

i like them and all, it's just for a while i haven't had one in a loadout since i created two strata loadouts, one with proxy mines for noob tubers. i put the gambit in and it's reminding me of how awkward and immobile you feel when using one. maybe that rifle zooms in farther than the others, it just feels like you're helpless unless someone's a mile away.

edit - nice games everyone. congratulations ultima for beating me so bad in that first match we did, i can't believe how quickly you're leveling up. RDB, i dominated that GG7 guy so many times i had to check gamefaqs to make sure there wasn't a rage post. that was sad. i got the gambit leveled up twice tonight thanks to the boat room in docks. sorry lifesavedave.... it's the only good way to get a rifle done with fast.

Edited on by romulux

Martijzzzz

Yeah, that's the problem with Sniper Rifles...
You can't go to the fight, you must wait (for long) to kill someone when there comes someone outside...0
Most of the time I go to battle and Noscope/Quickscope... Quickscoping is easy on the Toros (my rifle now)...

Yeah, the boat room is the only good place for snipers...
Put Thermal and Smokes to ur load-out.. And Pieuw, Pieuw, Pieuw...
Or put a silencer and go in a corner, not adviced...

Matt96

Martijzzzz wrote:

Yeah, that's the problem with Sniper Rifles...
You can't go to the fight, you must wait (for long) to kill someone when there comes someone outside...0
Most of the time I go to battle and Noscope/Quickscope... Quickscoping is easy on the Toros (my rifle now)...

Yeah, the boat room is the only good place for snipers...
Put Thermal and Smokes to ur load-out.. And Pieuw, Pieuw, Pieuw...
Or put a silencer and go in a corner, not adviced...

Never forget to duck behind cover when reloading in the boat room, or someone on the other team WILL headshot you with their own sniper rifle.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Martijzzzz

Which "duck"?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.