Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 10,277

ultima6605

@elizasd yes my game forze out of all the crappy games i played it had to freeze on a good one i was so upset but maybe next time did you win that match by the way ?cause we started off dominating.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

johnyboyNP

Okay You people out there add me on this stuff My wii console # is 4999 0881 4043 8523
and for Golden Eye its 5490 8794 9081
soo add me and we be playing i also have other games if you wanna know them and there wii # just ask me aight peace

Do You Wanna know whats up! MY DiK haha jkjkjk
Wii console #: 4999 0881 4043 8523
Golden Eye #: 5490 8794 9081
other games you want to know well ask and find out

johnyboyNP

ultima6605 wrote:

well rom i was just really focused and i try to stay up on the train area because i can see the whole map from up there and kept moving around dodging as much hits as i can.i only got to 24 kills until i think that noobtube person finally blew me up.man i hate when my games start lagging it ruins my aim cant seem to hit the enemy fast as i want 2 but the first couple of games were smooth no lag at all it started messing up when we played [c4]jacob and from then on.

oh and nerrel the wolfe gun iam really starting to like it more its getting easier to use just have to get the rythem like you said and did a little adjustment on my loadout i added the heay hitter and wow it felt like i was using the goldengun 1 shot kills most of the time it was only a few ppl where it took 2 or more hits probably because they had reactive armor equipped but other than that its a killer gun.well great games tonight everyone it was a good start to a good finish.

well dude i added you soo add me okay you'll se my # is 5490 8794 9081

johnyboyNP

xDemon720x wrote:

Hacking the guns? I dunno... but increasing his level so quick, there's something fishy there... I might hop on again in a minute, or I might go on MH3...

i added you on Golden Eye want to know other #'s then ask me aight dude fo' sho

ElzaSD

@ Ultima

Yeah, we destroyed the opposition. I believe i ended the match around 45 kills but I don't quite remember.. I just remember fighting for proxy laying spots and you would always get one on the normal spots first >_< and how you were first from the hero kill and I was just trying to get #1 then I didn't look at the scoreboard for a while and when I did i was like "Good, Im in first.. Wait.. What?? Where did Ultima go?!?!?!?!?"

GE: 5221-7088-3259

romulux

nice games ultima but it took some restraint not to quit on that last one. that FTL guy was shooting me through walls and hitting me immediately as i spawned the whole match. i even saw one of our teammates drop dead and it said FTL had melee'd him... and he was nowhere to be seen. either he was hacking so he could shoot through walls and hit from across the map or he had lag so major that he was 10 seconds out of sync with the rest of us... i did notice at the end when the scoreboard came up he was still running around meleeing people. either way that sucked.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Mabbit

In the industrial match, I found a Strata on the ground, so I picked it up. Then I walked into a hallway and RBD shot me about 3 times, so right before I died, I shot a single bullet back. Then the blood covered my screen and it said "You were eliminated by [NL] RBD" and then a +5 XP sign popped up right above that. I killed RBD with a strata in one shot. And it wasn't a headshot

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

Yikes, I only had 1 kill that match. I'm doing terribly lately...

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

look who your playing against though. Or look at the weapons we have. I think you did pretty good. You always had the most hero kills when you were playing us 4.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

briunj04 wrote:

In the industrial match, I found a Strata on the ground, so I picked it up. Then I walked into a hallway and RBD shot me about 3 times, so right before I died, I shot a single bullet back. Then the blood covered my screen and it said "You were eliminated by [NL] RBD" and then a +5 XP sign popped up right above that. I killed RBD with a strata in one shot. And it wasn't a headshot

you punk... nice kill. I spent way too much time in that last industrial match trying to pick up stratas. It got me killed A LOT.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

ultima6605

yea rom that FTL guy kept punching me too and i couldent see him at all then as soon as i spawned he would punch again i was like WTF? i kept getting mad lol and trust me i was gonna leave 2 but i saw that we were winning so i decided to keep playing and show him hacking dosent pay off DAM YOU HACKERS!

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

@elzasd 45 kills nice i only get those on my great games and i remeber i just tried to set up the proxys mines as fast as i could didnt mean to steal your spots haha but if you wanna play again sometime let me know and ill add you and oh yea how is the ivana spec r?cant wait to get that gun cause iam getting tired of the strata. right now iam really using the masterton but only for small maps that gun is brutal but too bad its a short range weapon thats y iam so anxcious for the ivana only 2 more lvls away!

@RDB hey nice games in industrial i remember you kept on killing me or evenly matched when we came face to face did you pick up some stratas ? cause if so you were kicking a** with it.

Edited on by ultima6605

skype-ultima6605

romulux

saw another impostor, 'devlin NL'. just like NL beav he popped into the lobby, saw me and ultima, and left fast. ultima, i've only got 4,000xp to level 55 and yet i have a feeling you'll be there before me. ack!

lifesavedave

I'm not sure devlin is an imposter. i've seen devlin nl on the leaderboard for a very long time. I've played against him several times too. He did always leave after one game though. Maybe his NL stands for Neatherlands or something else.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

ah, i just figured from the way he jumped out he was using our tag. good games lifesavedave, we made out like bandits on xp in most of those last rounds.

ultima6605

wow thats funny rom cause earlier today i saw someone with our tag and i never seen him b4 i dont remember the name tho guess they wanna be just like us ha! we have fans.4000 xp only left nice you can that much in a couple of games.i have 30,000xp left till 55 but iam pretty sure ill have by tommrow night so we well both be lvl 55 by tommrow.

skype-ultima6605

Martijzzzz

Im almost lvl 28,,,
What is Mine Sweeper for a gadget?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

romulux

it lets you see mines on your radar. a lot of people have complained that it's not very good, but it's your only real defense against proximity mines.

Xkhaoz

@romulux Yeah, I use the SMG loadout a lot since people use mines a lot and when I'm up against Bond in Heroes, though half the time I forget to check!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Martijzzzz

OK, usefull againt Bond...
Haha, the very first time I'm unstoppeble xD

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.