Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 10,277

TLink9

Every time I heard Romulux throw a proxy he sounded like bond.
EDIT: that guy was a real noob, kept gernading with his gun. We all left so 007 was only with himself.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

Every time I heard Romulux throw a proxy he sounded like bond.

i am bond. i'm glad i at least bombed that noob tuber a few times before the freeze.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

Sounds like some good games tonight. B on in a bit.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Mabbit

Gah, I know I shouldn't complain, but I'm starting to get annoyed at how powerful the Masterson is. I'll shoot a certain person (cough, cough, Ultima, cough) like 5 times and he'll shoot me once and we both die! It's an automatic shotgun for god's sake

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

RDB

briunj04 wrote:

Gah, I know I shouldn't complain, but I'm starting to get annoyed at how powerful the Masterson is. I'll shoot a certain person (cough, cough, Ultima, cough) like 5 times and he'll shoot me once and we both die! It's an automatic shotgun for god's sake

I hear ya man. that archives match was BRUTAL. After a few mins nearly everyone had a masterson and it was instant death, all the time. Then there was the "someone else" moron toobing So yea, 1/2 players toobing and the rest w/ mastersons... BRUTAL.

I tried following a few of you a bit this eve to get an idea how you don't die... I seem to do ok on kill count, not the best, but I usually beat non NL lvl45-50ers, but I really seem to die a lot. Tech, you and I have that similar issue, from the looks of the kill count. I'm amazed when I see 35-40 kills and 3 deaths, etc... I consider my play a success when I'm 2:1 kdr. Any thoughts?

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

My problem is I have no ability to stay in one place for to long. I run around like a hdad Child on steroids. I need to calm myself and think things through. I don't like to think when I'm playing a video game. . Any ways good games tonight. I like how people think they can get away with hiding I the box on The station. That was also an interesting match against a level 60 player. I think I should be in awe of his presents. C4 jacob didn't help matters much. Made me have to look out for proxys more though. I don't think he wanted to be on the side with a level 60. Can't figure out why though. He must be the best to get to that level.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

that archives match mabbit and i did against you guys was way harder than it needed to be. my dead zone would not stop spazzing around, usually it passes after a second but it was nonstop that whole match. it didn't happen the rest of the night, so i don't know what it is. i know a few of you have said you have the problem too, but do any of you get it where in addition to jerking around your gun briefly goes down the sights a few times without having pressed Z? those bouts are the worst. still fun going against you guys.

ultima, i have no idea how you survived so long in that station match while running around outside the train with noob tubers and snipers around. did you get a 30 streak there? if not it must have been close.

i also noticed you weren't using proxies much tonight, thanks for that. when i was against you guys it was hard enough without worrying about mines, which is kind of why i avoid using them too much. fighting you guys is tough but fun, but if i were blowing up all the time it wouldn't be a fun type of challenge anymore. you shouldn't feel like you have to hold back when you want to use them though.

Edited on by romulux

ultima6605

well rom i was just really focused and i try to stay up on the train area because i can see the whole map from up there and kept moving around dodging as much hits as i can.i only got to 24 kills until i think that noobtube person finally blew me up.man i hate when my games start lagging it ruins my aim cant seem to hit the enemy fast as i want 2 but the first couple of games were smooth no lag at all it started messing up when we played [c4]jacob and from then on.

oh and nerrel the wolfe gun iam really starting to like it more its getting easier to use just have to get the rythem like you said and did a little adjustment on my loadout i added the heay hitter and wow it felt like i was using the goldengun 1 shot kills most of the time it was only a few ppl where it took 2 or more hits probably because they had reactive armor equipped but other than that its a killer gun.well great games tonight everyone it was a good start to a good finish.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

ultima6605

lol oh yea i forgot about the proxy mines tonight Rom i didnt want to use them against my own teamates because i said i wouldent do that anymore only if its necessary.but i will use them against the enemy hahaha!i did use some proxy mines on certain matches cause i felt like throwing a couple down but dont worry i wont hold back on them when i want to use them.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

the wolfe gun iam really starting to like it more

have you gotten many headshots with it? pulling one of those off feels awesome. i ran out of ammo in one match tonight and had to keep the killstreak going with the wolfe and it was honestly just about as easy as getting kills with the strata was. i hate having to choose between the wolfe and hawksman though...

Martijzzzz

I'm on in 10 minutes

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Xkhaoz

Oh man, I had some amazing matches last night. There was this one match on the docks, and at the end the hero was camping out in the room behind the boat room, so I threw a grenade in there, and it actually hit him! It was amazing Another time, on the jungle, I was trying out being a sniper. And at the end of the match, there was this guy jumping off that hill where people snipe, and I shot one shot, and I got a headshot kill!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Chris720

This is my notice: I am currently thinking of quitting GE now...

Had a quick game, and all I had was shotgun spammers, dudes with Stratas camping in corners and spraying constently... and then the dreaded Host Quit... I gained NO exp within the 5 games I played...

GE is now BS! Even CoD players play better than this, I mean wtf? Do just little kids play now?! Fck sake...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Had a quick game, and all I had was shotgun spammers, dudes with Stratas camping in corners and spraying constently... and then the dreaded Host Quit... I gained NO exp within the 5 games I played...

GE is now BS! Even CoD players play better than this, I mean wtf? Do just little kids play now?! Fck sake...

I think you need to play with NL, or other friends, more often. I rarely play by myself anymore and when 2-4 are in a group it's more likely to make someone in your group the host. Lately when one of our group isn't the host, we just back out and try again too. Once we have the host, we never let it go!!! Doesn't stop noobs, shotguns, sprayers, etc, but some of that is just the game. It sure is a lot easier to take those folks out with a NL team though. They usually don't stay long when they're getting dominated.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

I can't even play by myself now... start getting a streak and the host quits... just why? Why can't you take a little beating on you arse, its how you learn to get better...

Playing this game, for me anyways, feels like a chore now... and whenever a host quits, I get a feeling when a man gets kicked in the nuts and makes question why I even bought it.

And I can't always play with NL guys since most of you are 5-6 hours away.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I feel ya demon! But you can't quit. Your to good!! I've probably lost about 5 to 10 thousand experience playing this game so it hasn't effected me as much as You maybe but hang in there and hopefully it will work out. Hate to lose you you bring a little extra life to the topic!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ElzaSD

Good begining of a match Ultima, finally got in a match with one of you when it wasn't constantly freezing from lag = Although i kinda wanted you to be on the other team so i would actually have a challenge. But why did you leave? Game freeze?

GE: 5221-7088-3259

ElzaSD

oh and i didn't wanna make an edit because its not related but Demon, add me, I wanna see how good you are, PLUS the only time i can play without extreme lag is very very early morning for me (like 1-4 AM) so in europe thats 9 AM - 1 PM assuming you are GMT.

So yeah, add me so i acn play with someone thats good that is actually on at the same times I am

GE: 5221-7088-3259

lifesavedave

@demon my host quit record is five in a row also. I recommend playing black box. You can still get good xp and since the the games last at max 4-5min there is rarely a host quit. Although it will be really hard to keep a 3/1 k/d with just random team mates.

Oh and a little tip about Romulux and Elza, they regularly dominate me soooo.........Have fun! lol

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

it's crossed my mind before. the other day RDB and i were doing some matches and didn't finish any because of a quit and then a freeze. more and more it feels impossible to play without being the host, don't even bother otherwise.

i'm also getting sick of shooting right at people without getting a hit marker or getting hit markers without a kill. i just blasted a guy with the hawksman with the whole clip close up and he didn't die... even at it's worst against someone with reactive armor all the way across the map the hawksman should only take 5 shots... don't ask me how i know that. i'd like to keep playing after level 56 but unless i'm playing with the other lifers i've had it with this game's crap.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.