Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 10,277

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

No award for me? I hate you now RDB.

I think you (RDB) should take the "I use to suck now I pwn" award. Since you switched from CC to Wii+Nun and got much better in the long run.

I'll take the "leveled up way too quick" award.

Ha ha I know, I felt bad I couldn't think of an award when I posted last... but I will, don't you worry.

How bout "I can't believe he just said that" award. Not my favorite, but it'll do until another stroke of genius hits me.

And I'm not sure that I sucked with the ccp, but I do feel like I'm significantly better now with wiimote.

@Rom, I didn't go back on and check... did the freeze screen match xp count? And I've seen a few of your so called "bad matches"... you still have positive kdr, which I think is pretty much the best overall indicator of skill. I'm impressed with the quantity of kills you get, but even more so with the few deaths that you normally have.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

all this young and unexperienced meat isn't quenching me anymore, I need something bigger to stick my bullet fangs into!

...is it wrong that i don't want to play you after that sentence? i will be on in a little while though if you're up for it.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Haha I'm not sure if I can be on for long... or at all to be honest. We'll have to agree on a time for the weekend so we can meet up and actually play.

Also, the only way to get my fangs into someone is if it isn't TOO laggy. You might not feel it (since most of the hosts are in America) but I sure do.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

That's a good award for RDB. Because he did suck going against us but was still pretty good going against non lifers. :P

Don't worry romulux. I have a visual memory of some of your worst games. ;) your game seems to be a bit off lately as well. I just came out of some weird funk to so you will be back on top in no time. Ever since I got caught up in the gamefaq site its thrown my game off. I guess when I started taking the game to seriously it subconsciously messed up my game. I'm over there less now as this is more important to me!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Tech I think I had the same problem when I was in a clan of sorts over in the Activision Forums, every time I got in a game I kept thinking "I must win, I can't get a bad K/DR" and I usually got the shat knocked out of me. However because of being in a clan who were mostly 10th prestige etc. I could pick up tips off them and when I left I actually did far better and my K/D and W/L ratio increased dramatically in a short period of time.

Then I made a new account, and started to prestige, and prestiging kind of FORCES you to get better, because you're then back at square one with bad guns trying to get the better guns, and forcing you to push yourself harder in every game gives you a sort of adrenaline rush... t'was weird...

But with NL, I don't feel the pressure, just play as good as you can.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

I have played with demon quit a bit and he is the real deal. However his stats wouldn't be as good if he played with and or against us. I know my stats suffer but I don't care. I can go play conflict and go 30 and 8 all day long if I wanted to but where is the fun in that. Its more of a challenge to play with you guys and not have to worry about stats! RDB. Hit my award right on the head to. I will name it the KAMIKAZE AWARD!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

your game seems to be a bit off lately as well.

i feel like i'm playing the same, maybe it's having moved my wii closer to the router that's messing things up. i kill a lot faster and seem to lose fewer shots, but somehow the lag kills seem a lot worse. i die against any shotgunner no matter how soundly i beat them. i'll be reloading and walking away after they've fallen on the floor and then drop dead myself. i've even been getting hit before going around a corner, when the other guy shouldn't even have seen me yet.

then again, it may just be the extra competition now that we're all packing some serious heat. if i keep sucking too much i'll move back and see if things change.

Chris720

@Rom I've had that before, I shoot this dude, I see him die, I walk around a corner, walk down the steps, get teleported back to where I killed him and then die to the person I just killed... either that is some serious lag, or a weird bug.

I'm currently thinking of going wired, sometimes my connection dips ever so slightly and then its just a lag fest. But getting a wire from the router (front room) to my bedroom up a flight of stairs from the front room... (so I'm on the second floor, front room is directly underneath) that's gonna be a lotta cable. And I live in a town house... get a 3 floored house. :3

@Tech, yeah that's probably true... but I still seemed to manage killing you, Ultima and Kelvin fairly easily, unless you were going easy...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

I blame the lag!!

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

At least its free.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

At least its free.

Touche!

But PS3 is free and doesn't have as much lag. :3 But fails on controls compared to Wii.

EDIT: Also if you look at PS Move gameplay for Killzone 3, the crosshair and everything look exactly like MWRs and GEs. Talk about copying Nintendo.

Wonder if Sony just put in a Wiimote and put a ball on the end.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Isn't it past your bedtime again.

Agreed on the move remote. Its to similar to Nintendos. Its funny all the people saying its better then the wii's remote. It better be you had 4 years to perfect it!!

MERG said:

TLink9

xDemon720x wrote:

Wonder if Sony just put in a Wiimote and put a ball on the end.

Untitled

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Is it past yours Tech? I thought all the old people in nursing homes slept at 6.

I played with it and it felt nothing better than a Wiimote with motion plus. And Kinect... well you just look like a dick playing that. "You are the controller!" and you also look STOOPID!!

Anyways, about all this GE business.

EDIT: I'm sorry but the PSMove still looks like a sex toy with that ball on the end.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

i'll sidetrack more by saying my brother in law just got kinect. it's fun, sure, but the tracking on it is horrible; you have to stay in one spot which is hard when you're moving around so much and if anyone darts in front of you for even a second, or enters the camera's view on the side at all, it loses you. using your hands to navigate menus is really clumsy, the cursor on screen moves slow and jitters off course so much even an analog stick would be faster. not to mention it's FPS controls are beyond stupid.

the wiimote with it's IR is still the best for aiming. it'll be nice to see what conduit 2 can improve with the motion+, but i don't really see what could be improved...

RESUME GOLDENEYE DISCUSSION

Chris720

So I heard Rom is the "best"... if so, I can't wait for my meal... and feast upon Romulux.... MWAHAHAHAHA

YouTube

Mabbit

The reason I dislike proxies is because they allow people to get kills without even doing anything. You just lay one down and walk away and you'll probably get a kill withing the next minute or so.

I really need to level up some more though. My puny Strauger can't keep up with your guys guns. I always have to resort to either sniping or just picking up your guys guns.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Mabbit

romulux wrote:

using your hands to navigate menus is really clumsy, the cursor on screen moves slow and jitters off course so much even an analog stick would be faster. not to mention it's FPS controls are beyond stupid.

There are FPS games on Kinect? I'd laugh so hard if I saw a 10 year old kid cursing into his headset while holding an invisible gun.

"Freaking snipers! That's it, idiots, I'm using my goddam shotgun now!" Reaches behind him and grabs an imaginary shotgun

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

romulux

sorry ultima and Tlink. i guess if your wii is going to freeze the best time to do it is in a match with a really friggin annoying noob tuber.

i sat down to find water all over my wii thanks to a nice leak in the roof, so i moved everything back to my old spot where the connection was worse... and it seems immediately better. i almost got a 30 streak in my first match, lag kills are way reduced. i don't know why the hell that is... if you guys notice anything different about my playing tonight let me know.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.