Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 10,277

Mabbit

About the hacker issue (which I just became aware of and don't know all the details about), our group is just starting to gain enough popularity to be recognized by the interwebs. And everything that is somewhat popular on the internet also has a ton of haters. There must be a few guys out there that are getting angry/jealous at us and they're out to get revenge any way they can. So they're creating fake accounts to try to slander our name.

That's just my theory at least. I've seen this type of thing happen many times before.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Spoony_Tech

Wow that game with Elza was the worst lag fest I've had in a while! Not fun at all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

xDemon720x wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

I can see Nerrel runnin' around with Ivana+Noobtube eventually. Pwning with a high powered, high leveled gun, and then using dirty explosive tactics for the noobs.

Actually, The Ivana can't accept/use a Noobtube...

How would you know that?! probably YouTube All Assault Rifles I've unlocked can use the noobtube, so why not the Ivana?

Look here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/57787345?...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

RDB

I know some of you already read Gamespot, but this thread was hilarious...

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/goldeneye007/show_msgs.php...

For your reading enjoyment...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

Bruin sorry for the noobtubing last night in the archives. Two guys were noobtubing and then I got shot by someguy with masterdon so I thought he was hacking. Didn't relize ultima reached 52, good job. Rom was throwing proxies. Anyway that was enough to make me start toobing. You just got caught in the middle. By the way my noobtubing skills are'nt that bad. I dominated chance that round. That felt pretty good dominating a noobtuber with a noobtube.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Xkhaoz

Going on in a second. Oh, and RDB, and whoever else I was playing with last night, sorry for quiting. I just got really ticked off.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RDB

@lifesave... it's sad that you're getting good at toobing

@xkhaoz... why were you ticked off? Don't get mad, get even. You left during the archives, right? Should've stuck around cause we had some good matches last night.

@tech... give me about 5 hours

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Very frustrating afternoon. Nothing but a bunch of lag host quits and the fact that if sunlight comes in my living room my Wii remote wants to point everywhere but the screen. Sorry ultima and xkhaoz! Just to frustrated to continue. Does anyone else have that problem with to much sunlight interfering with the Wii remote? Or is it just Me.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Rom was throwing proxies.

i was using them to keep those awful noob tubers away from our hero and it helped a lot, even though they always came through again right after getting blown up the first time. it may have given us the win in that match. that "fruityhomo" guy kept camping and shooting me with a silencer in that memorial match so i tossed a proxy on his spot and as i was leaving i managed to see his dumb a** run right for his post and explode. the best was when i accidentally threw one on a teammate who got in the way and wound up getting a kill when he ran into an enemy... i owe proxy mines an apology.

so here's my list of times when it's ok to use them:
-playing as/guarding a hero
-playing against noob tubers
-camper control

otherwise i'm still again' em. i even shot a couple i planted to guard tech after he left the area he was patrolling, since once the hero was gone they would have just been random kills. (i'm still a hypocrite)

Tech101 wrote:

Wow that game with Elza was the worst lag fest I've had in a while! Not fun at all.

agreed, and i thought it was going to be a fun match when i saw elza listed. ultima did pretty well but i really sucked!

tech, if light is coming in behind the tv it'll mess it up. the remote has an IR camera in the tip that's designed to pick up the light from the sensor bar and any other light it 'sees' in that direction interferes. try to arrange it so that there are no windows behind your tv, either by moving your windows or.... i guess moving the tv.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

romulux wrote:

either by moving your windows or....

Ha, ha... just move the windows... ha ha.

I can see it now. (wife walks in) "What the h___ are you doing Chris? Or should I call you TECH??? Why is there drywall screwed over the windows?"

"Romulux told me to do it!"

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

TLink9

All games I played yesterday was just laggy. Also i pwnd these level 10 and 16 guys with a pistol. Also in that game the rest of my team was in the same tower.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Taking a break from GE for a while. I just cba to play this game now... playing without NLifers as hosts ends up in host quits and all round noobtube fests.

And right now, that BS is just annoying the crap out of me.

Also:

wife walks in and see's a massive hole in the wall
Wtf you doing Chris?!
Chris holding a pane of glass in his hands
Moving the window dear, its obstructing my sensor bar. Romulux told me to do it!
wife with anger and disbelief shouts
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST MOVE THE FCKING TV?!?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Nayr-WaR

Host Quits suck!! I was just having a really good game(for me anyway) I was 15-2 on a heroes match, about halfway through, and then a host quit :/

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

Try going 29-1, they go in a frenzy spamming stuff, noobtubing etc. and when that doesn't work (surprise surprise) they quit.

Even got a 10 Elimination Domination on this dude who was camping, killed him again, and 2 seconds after "Host Quit. Leaving game..." are you serious?!

Most people on here obviously don't understand that you ARE going to die and get shot at if you're playing like a douche. Why they even bought it when they're just cry babies I will never know... man up and grow some bluddy bawlz, 'cos you're annoying the rest of us.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

wife walks in and see's a massive hole in the wall
Wtf you doing Chris?!
Chris holding a pane of glass in his hands

your wife just doesn't get it. definitely not an "it getter".

Mabbit

lifesavedave wrote:

Bruin sorry for the noobtubing last night in the archives. Two guys were noobtubing and then I got shot by someguy with masterdon so I thought he was hacking. Didn't relize ultima reached 52, good job. Rom was throwing proxies. Anyway that was enough to make me start toobing. You just got caught in the middle. By the way my noobtubing skills are'nt that bad. I dominated chance that round. That felt pretty good dominating a noobtuber with a noobtube.

That's alright. I don't mind grenade launchers. I got annoyed when your damn proximity mines kept blowing up in my face though. Eventually I wisened up and decided to shot the mines whenever I saw them which caused me to kill all my teammates.

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Spoony_Tech

LOL everyone!!
First of all my wife would never swear. She would just kill me. Second of all I could tell her romulux told me to do it but she would say what the heck is a romulux. You just made that stuff up. Third of all she being the smart wife she is would just tell me to throw a blanket over the window You idiot! ! As crap never thought of that LOL.

In all seriousness though my Wii remote worked just well enough for ST3alth and me to run off three [SS] guys over two matches. Good job whomever you are. I can't remember who he is anyone know?

MERG said:

romulux

nice job reaching 53 ultima, you were going nuts with those proxies. hopefully that's just a phase... i don't want to blow up anymore! black box is even more of a farce now with two mastertons.

by the way, have you had trouble getting hits with the wolfe? it seems like more than any other gun i can't land a shot even when i'm right on someone. it's a problem i've had with the rifles too... every gun suffers from lost shots but it must be a lot more noticeable in the single fire guns. the wolfe still works way better at long range than the terralite... sadly i think it's time to retire that gun. with the strata there's no reason to use the terra except in big levels and even there the accuracy isn't enough to make up for the really bad range it has. i love that gun but i'm done putting clips into people without getting a kill.

what's this? some foolish noob has thrown a flash grenade? BEHOLD, THE POWER OF POLARIZED CONTACT LENSES

Edited on by romulux

Mabbit

RDB wrote:

romulux wrote:

either by moving your windows or....

Ha, ha... just move the windows... ha ha.

I can see it now. (wife walks in) "What the h___ are you doing Chris? Or should I call you TECH??? Why is there drywall screwed over the windows?"

"Romulux told me to do it!"

Bwahaha, I already blame everything on Romulux! It gets me out of some tight situations.

I'll be going online in a minute. I may switch to Monster Hunter Tri after a little bit though.

Heisenberg says "relax!"

ultima6605

thanks Rom it took me awhile but it was worth it
and i have to be honest here i dont see y ppl dislike the proxy mines they are very useful yes it might be annyoing sometimes but its still a great gadet to use the only weapon i would never use is the noobtube that weapon gets me very upset lol espically when hackers use them but other than that all the other weapons and gadgets are fine to me.

hmmm where should i begin with the wolfe gun it is a pain in the a** sometimes its really hard to get a kill with the wolfe. i like it cause its range and power but u need really good aim i do get some kills with it if the enemy is standing still but if they are moving around i wont likely get a shot iam trying to adjust with it and master it but that be a while iam thinking about switching back to the kunvra.v now that is a realiable secondary weapon.

and the contact lenses i havent got to use it cause i still have bio booster equppid but ill try it out it would be better if you can still see when the enemy throws a smoke greanade now that would be a really good gadget!

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.