Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 10,277

lifesavedave

HA HA HA ROM GOT DOMINATED!!!!!...................quetly runs and hides so romunux can't find me.

So I got in my very first black box xp farming! Oh wait I was the one being farmed. Prince-luigi, sir bud SD, crazy bacon SD, and some other non factor level 43 guy. Jump in on the sewers i think i went 1/3 and they killed the box in oh less than 30 seconds. 3 masterdons going at the BB is going to do that. I was thinking alright there actually playing the game. WRONG. Archives next match, the BB never leaves downstairs and it becomes a slaughtering. Proxies everywhere downstairs. I start like 0/5. so I camp upstairs shoot the first unsuspecting person to pick up the masterdon. Then go on patrol upstairs. finished 20/28. Not bad at all in my book for going 10 min aginst that kind of firpower. Next jungle they get the bb and take it to the spiral staircase side. Again that whole side is locked down with proxies and all 4 where sniping from that side. finally find a sneaky spot and go on a 10 KILL streak. Got like 500xp on that go. Next stage memorial BB never moves. Start my camping/run and gun sniping. Another 10 KILL streak. finsh 24/10. Took the top xp spot with 770. Oh and my team mates all level 12 and lower and they stayed the entire time, never left. They quit after that. I guess they wanted a little easier compittion. I will say though crazybaconSD is for real, that guy is good.

Thats my black box xp farming story. Just had to tell you guys. Going back on for alittle while.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Wow my team of noobs held up pretty well I thought. Ill take 18 for 13 against 3 lifers any night.

[COB] Clinton should get a metal. It was a good thing livesaver went over there to help him. That guy stuck it out for so long!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

@Tech.yea we did good tonight the cob clinton guy didnt give up guess he didnt care much for losing he was a good challenge tho but after awhile i figured he probably was just a big fan of [NL].

@ROM congrats on reaching 54 now you can go use the noobtube on some noobs and see how they like it lol i really hate hackers and your only two lvls away from the ivana spec now thats a gun worth getting xp for.

@lifesaver i never used the last act of defiance i think its a waste most of time i dont think you will ever get a kill with that equipped reminds me of COD MWF and that story is crazy its funny i played prince-luigi last night in a heros match he still won tho lol he had 52-14 k/d and i only had 19-14 he is always in black box matches tho i use to see him all the time when i use to play it alot but now i dont not enough xp.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

thanks ultima, next level i'll finally get a gun i can use.

lousy noob tubers tonight... you guys were too fast, i couldn't find anybody and rode last place all night. i made up for it by getting the worst spawn kill ever; i saw another floating gun and got behind it, the second the guy popped in i melee'd him. i can only imagine how must disbelief he must have been in but after all the spawn kills i've had lately it was totally about time i got one in. i found out that proximity mines really help when playing as ourumov or any hero other than bond, but the trick is laying them both before "press 2" disappears. using them to back up bond when his mines blew up worked pretty well too.

lifesavedave wrote:

So I got in my very first black box xp farming! Oh wait I was the one being farmed. Prince-luigi, sir bud SD, crazy bacon SD, and some other non factor level 43 guy.

i demand an apology, elza! or, if not that, just let me childishly sneer at you about how i was right for a post or two. no? ok, fair enough.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Colors

I finally learned how to use guns!

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Chris720

I thought the noobtube was at 55? My bad... I can see Nerrel runnin' around with Ivana+Noobtube eventually. Pwning with a high powered, high leveled gun, and then using dirty explosive tactics for the noobs.

@Lifesaver MWAHAHAHA You got farmed! And I got revenge... thank you SD guys. after that nagative K/D you gave me, I believe you deserve it

All of you seem to be moving up the levels pretty dam quick... I'll have to start setting up my A-game and see if I can reach you before you're all Lvl 56.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

so, NL juan and beav, are you guys even here? quit hacking and ruining team license to kill matches!

xDemon720x wrote:

All of you seem to be moving up the levels pretty dam quick... I'll have to start setting up my A-game and see if I can reach you before you're all Lvl 56.

you're doing pretty well on your play time/level ratio so far from what i see, but moving too fast isn't worth it. i don't really care about leveling up anymore, mainly because all the leaderboards tell is how much time you've played the game rather than how good you are at it. i don't really want to rush to 56 and then get bored with the game earlier for the sake of competing over something like that... i'll probably jump to conduit 2 when it comes out but goldeneye's got to hold over for two months before that. don't burn the candle at both ends!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Martijzzzz

xDemon720x wrote:

I can see Nerrel runnin' around with Ivana+Noobtube eventually. Pwning with a high powered, high leveled gun, and then using dirty explosive tactics for the noobs.

Actually, The Ivana can't accept/use a Noobtube...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Chris720

Martijzzzz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

I can see Nerrel runnin' around with Ivana+Noobtube eventually. Pwning with a high powered, high leveled gun, and then using dirty explosive tactics for the noobs.

How would you know that?! probably YouTube All Assault Rifles I've unlocked can use the noobtube, so why not the Ivana?

@Rom I think I've struck that problem, leveling up so quick got me nowhere, its so dam boring now, but its also so addictive, moreso than CoD I find. In CoD you're given everything from the getgo, in GE you have to really work for it.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

xDemon720x wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

How would you know that?! probably YouTube All Assault Rifles I've unlocked can use the noobtube, so why not the Ivana?

@Rom I think I've struck that problem, leveling up so quick got me nowhere, its so dam boring now, but its also so addictive, moreso than CoD I find. In CoD you're given everything from the getgo, in GE you have to really work for it.

Thats actually a problem I have with the game, im used to CoD, where I have atleast 1 good gun to start with, whereas yesterday when I played against you and lifesaver etc. I was lvl 15 using the stauger or something... where you guys have the actual good guns at lvl 40+, how good you are at this game does depend on level quite a bit, which isn't the same for CoD.

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

Yeah, that is the downfall to this game, you get ALL the good guns at 40+ which means everyone below 40 is more than likely never going to take down a 40+ guy, meaning that everyone is at a disadvantage if they can't level up quick enough to get the better guns and actually start getting a good K/D and EXP.

Whereas in CoD you usually start off with pretty good guns (MP5, M16A4, AK-47 tc.) which can take people down relatively quickly, whereas in GE you have pretty sh*t guns and have to get up to 41 to get a GOOD gun.

You can still take people down fairly quickly with the Kallos, Stauger and Sigmus, but they don't rival the power of the Anova, Strata or Ivana, which means if you get in a gun fight, you're going to die, unless you can get a headshot on the guy with the Strata/Anova.

Which kind of happened to me when I was up against Lifesaver, the Anova just doesn't have the firepower to take down a Strata quick enough.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

XtremeBlitz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Thats actually a problem I have with the game, im used to CoD, where I have atleast 1 good gun to start with, whereas yesterday when I played against you and lifesaver etc. I was lvl 15 using the stauger or something... where you guys have the actual good guns at lvl 40+, how good you are at this game does depend on level quite a bit, which isn't the same for CoD.

The stauger is actually a very good weapon. True it is under powered against higher levels but if my weapon runs out of bullets I like to find one laying on the ground and continue my kill streak. Also get to the terrelite at level 25 and its a whole new ball game. I used it almost only when I got it all the way to level 41. I thought I was pretty good with it against higher level players even against roumulx when he had the better weapons. As for romulux. It was nice to see you at the bottom for a change. Its been a while since I've been at the top so much that I thought I was strating to suck at this game. I guess its just the first one of us who see an enemy more ofter is the one o the top the most. Its just so hard to find someone when we are all so fast to the kill. Livesavedave I could tell your least favorite board has to be docks. I've been struggling there as well lately with that stupid boat room. And what have you been doing lately. You flew past me so fast and your kdr just shot right up there. We are still on the same track for about the same time I guess but you have gotten so good so fast and you got me good on that one archives match. Didn't see you coming and you flew right by and remote mined me before I could kill you. I've been having some great runs in that room lately and you went and screwed it up. .

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

We are still on the same track for about the same time I guess but you have gotten so good so fast and you got me good on that one archives match. Didn't see you coming and you flew right by and remote mined me before I could kill you. I've been having some great runs in that room lately and you went and screwed it up. .

Yea, he dropped into a heroes match yesterday while I was Oromouv on the archives and was on killstreak 12/13 or so. I saw "NL lifesave joined the game" and I was really hoping he was on my team.. check the scoreboard.. nope. I knew he was coming for me, just wasn't sure which direction and what gun/mine, etc... Of course Oromouv sucks anyway, but I had a pretty good thing going against them. So I run around a corner and sure enough, but the time I see him, I'm dead. @lifesave, you couldn't just pursue me like normal, you had to creep at the top of the stairs and wait for me to come around that corner, huh... Ha ha. At least is wasn't Rory remote mining the whole place.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

It's cool demon, everyone needs a good butt kicking every now and then.

Tech thanks for the compliments. Your right i'm always awful at the docks. It just doesn't favor my run and gun style. Theres to much cat and mouse type games with sniping and positioning. I get bored and just start running out in the open or trying to take down all 4 guys. When you were the hero i actually was waiting outside that room for you to kill one of the noobs first. Then while you where reloading I pounced on you.

Sorry I took you down rdb but you got me back plenty. Its pretty tuff for you guys to be the hero against me because i'm familier with your tactics. I was able to take rom down twice in the archives when he was doing his back and forth in the hallway by hiding till he turned around to go the other direction. Then I shot him in the back. It's much easier to shot you guys in the back or when your not looking.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

007HEAVEN

Hey guys like im new to all of this but im HEAVEN on OO7
i added a lot of you

My FC on (OO7)189157826443
My WII # 1393 0609 8019 5041
My SSBW # 1549 4144 7363

Edited on by 007HEAVEN

3DS FC# 1676-4225-2401

RDB

007HEAVEN wrote:

Hey guys like im new to all of this but im HEAVEN on OO7
i added a lot of you

My FC on (OO7)189157826443
My WII # 1393 0609 8019 5041
My SSBW # 1549 4144 7363

Hey Heaven. Welcome to the forum. Got your fc added right now. Hope to see you online soon.

To all who play this eve. My internet has been spotty today with the pretty nasty ice storm around here so hopefully I don't create any lost connections tonight. But will be on for a few hours playing. 22Kxp till lvl 42 and some multi-tasking, but not likely to happen this eve.

@lifesave... yea, it's usually easier to kill us in the back I'll be sure to remember that

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

thelegendoflink

romulux wrote:

so, NL juan and beav, are you guys even here? quit hacking and ruining team license to kill matches!

Sorry for what they are saying, but I swear I have never hacked. The NL Juan hacker must be a someone using my name to make it seem like I am a hacker. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

My proof is that where I live nobody plays anything that isn't Call of Duty, so I can't know anything about someone named beav.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Xkhaoz

Gonna go on in a second.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

RDB

Some good games tonight all. I forget who was in the match v. the DS crew in industrial, but that was a blast. That's about the first time my running around the back way to the zukovsky starting point has worked. They were all still alive and fighting with you. They even had a hero spawned and I got all 4 of them. Thanks for holding them in place for me. We pretty much handed them there arse in those couple of matches.

@lifesave, I can't believe how fast you're climbing the boards now! Nice going.

Fwiw, I've played with Juan at least 15-20 times and never noticed anything fishy about the games. He's definitely a run-n-gunner like most of us and plays 10 lvls better than his rank! But I've never seen any "hacking-like" activity. Hopefully that's the case.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Mabbit

Crap, I completely forgot the controls when I went online. I've been playing too much MvC3 lately. I kept having to check the manual.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.