Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

My Wii died around level 32. Lifesavedave Wii also died not to long ago. And someone else's Wii died just a few weeks back so not sure if its just bad timing or the game is actually doing it. My Wii is one of the originals so it probably was just its time as I put a lot of hours on it. Goldeneye was probably just the nail in the coffin that did it in!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Sorry tech and ultima, I really wanted to stay and play those guys some more but family time called. Side note, I do not like playing people with strattas! Not because of the players using them but because of the noise. I'm so used to only us having them that if I hear them going off behind me I know one of you have my back at that moment. Lambchopper kept popping me in the back because I kept thinking his firing was one of you guys.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

@tech, ultima... good couple of games. Wish I could have made it on earlier to play more with ya. I had heroes spawning right in front of me all night... and everyone else was just walking into my bullets. Sometimes it just goes well! I even had a 10 kill domination on one of those guys in the jungle! What??? I don't get that often.

Speaking of jungle, it's been particularly fun with NL lately b/c you all take off running at the beginning and almost always start out sniping. It makes for a great way to get at least 4/5 kills, usually before we even die once. I've been getting 5-10 killstreaks right away cause of this. I get 2/3 with barely moving and then can usually pick off another handful before they get to me.

Tonight an enemy climbed the ladder by the Janus start building and then spawned Bond, proceeded to start throwing proxies, then got shot in the head b/c I was already up there and he didn't even look around??? How stupid. That's a bad place to be anyway, but wow? That time the toros WAS a one shot kill.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Martijzzzz

Martijzzzz wrote:

Who is Nerrel ??

Sorry !
I was stupid..
I was just 0.5 hour awake...
Romulux is Nerrel ...
Romulux, will you add me? I did ad you, but you not me...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Martijzzzz

HOLY !! Le Duc manic !!

Edited on by theblackdragon

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Chris720

Good games guys! Sorry for leaving Kelvin, but I got tired and just wanted a break, I'm amazed I got 54-5... and 2 kills away from a 30 killstreak, dam you whoever killed me! >=(

Came across a weird glitch too... I died as James Bond, blood dripping down the screen whatever, I see myself lying on the floor, and then I'm standing on my feet again with a glowing red screen around the sides and continued killing these dudes. I came back to life! I have no idea how that happened, I'm lying dead on the floor with the red screen of death, then the next minute I'm standing on my feet kicking a** again. Anyone else had this happen before?

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kelvin

xDemon720x wrote:

Good games guys! Sorry for leaving Kelvin, but I got tired and just wanted a break, I'm amazed I got 54-5... and 2 kills away from a 30 killstreak, dam you whoever killed me! >=(

No problem! Good games everyone, although I was awful in the first couple!

xDemon720x wrote:

Came across a weird glitch too... I died as James Bond, blood dripping down the screen whatever, I see myself lying on the floor, and then I'm standing on my feet again with a glowing red screen around the sides and continued killing these dudes. I came back to life! I have no idea how that happened, I'm lying dead on the floor with the red screen of death, then the next minute I'm standing on my feet kicking a** again. Anyone else had this happen before?

I've not had that, but someone did kill me after the game had ended and the scoreboard came up. Oh, and yesterday I was playing the nightclub level -- from the single-player game -- and I was in that last bit with the windows and the helicopters outside. I ducked behind the wall to reload, crouched, and fell through the wall so I was outside the club! But then I started falling and died.

There was one guy who was definitely teleporting too. On Outpost, he was on top of the small radar building, then suddenly he was behind me!

One of the games today was insane. LifeSaveDave and a bunch of level 47ers versus me and three level 15ers. We did not win.

Also played Classic Conflict for the first time today, which was fun. I was doing okay too.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Kbird48

xDemon720x wrote:

I have never seen that but it would be ****ing awesome

Goldeneye name: [NL]Shadow
Code: 1083-8242-8293

romulux

Martijzzzz wrote:

Romulux is Nerrel ...
Romulux, will you add me? I did ad you, but you not me...

i thought i did already, i'll get your code to be sure

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

I can't seem to find a good host anymore... they're all cry babies.

Why can't people accept that you're going to get shot at and you ARE going to die! I don't mind getting shot at and killed, as long as I'm not killed by a noobtube repeatedly.

I'll head on later, maybe around 9:30ish my time, no idea what that is for you Americano's, think its about 4:30 for Tech, not sure about the rest of you.

YouTube

Kelvin

I might nip on for an hour at 10pm UK time.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

ultima6605

@Rom.hey yea i couldent belive it 32 kill streak i was in the zone lol when i did it i was so concentrated on the enemy as soon as i saw one i just pulled the trigger and just reached 51 the wolfe gun is pretty awesome i like the fact how it takes only about 1 or 2 shots to kill but the downfall about it is its rate of fire i wish it shoots a little faster and the accuracy as well but its a powerful gun.

@lifesaver.congratulations on reaching lvl 47 i came on a couple of times today and saw you were still on thats good getting your xp up well hope to see you guys on tonight early cause last night ppl didnt really come on till late i was falling asleep during the last few games.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

@Kelvin, xibiitz, lifesave, demonic... not often I'm on in the afternoon... good games. Sorry bout sucking that last match in the club... no way we should have lost that. Hope to see some of you again soon.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Yeah what ultima said. Don't get on so late RDB!! I'm old I needs my sleep!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Yeah demon i've had that mystery death/reborn thing happen three times before. Twice on the jungle then on the docks. I feel you on the host quits also. I was rocking possibly my best game ever. Getting a 10 kill streak/10 domination every life. Then on the last second of the game..........HOST QUIT! I didn't even ever check to see my stats. Good games so far guys, taking a dinner break.

@ultima i'm just trying to keep up with you! You're flying through the levels. Oh how is last act of defiance? Does it get any kills?

The WAZooo is awful! Every single stat is lower than the toros. Because of the recoil you really only get one shot. Hip firing without laser is actually really good though. Some how I've killed three heros with one shot today, not sure how that ends up happening since I couldn't do that with the talon.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

ultima6605 wrote:

@Rom.hey yea i couldent belive it 32 kill streak i was in the zone lol when i did it i was so concentrated on the enemy... the wolfe gun is pretty awesome but the downfall about it is its rate of fire i wish it shoots a little faster

that's how the 30 streaks i got were, you just keep killing so many people so fast it's like you trance out. i haven't gotten one in a while though, i can't seem to get the right conditions going.

you can shoot the wolfe faster, you just have to figure out the right rhythm; if you hammer the trigger as if you were using a hawksman it'll shoot slow, but if you pull it with a little more time between presses then it can shoot surprisingly fast. it's the same with the p99, it can shoot fast when you're pacing your trigger finger right. the other thing i've learned is to never, ever hip fire with the magnum. it's down the sights or nothing.

Chris720

@LSD On Jungle you gave me my FIRST EVER negative K/D in this game... GOOD JOB!! but also D:<

I had to leave after that so I wouldn't get bum rushed by LSD again. And then noticed you can't invite more than 4 people into your party, what kind of BS is that? What if I want 8 friends in one room to play with JUST friends, EuroCom fails again... I mean why no party option to play with just friends than friends+random buggers? Jeez...

I tried the Wazooo-zaila and I find it blured when look down the scope... and its horrible to look at, biggy and icky. Can't wait to play with the Gambit though, if possible can someone drop it for me?

YouTube

komicturtle

Hey guys, it seems like I won't be able to play this game until I get a new sensor bar or something.

After playing last night with Ultima and Tech, my reticule was acting weird and where I was pointing at wasn't the same on screen. So, I switched on my DSi and used the camera- long and behold, the right infrared lights were blinking- turning on and off 5 seconds or so. Really bummed out by this

May have to look into buying a sensor bar from Nintendo soon. Glad it won't affect Smash Bros. Brawl

And I'll see if this is only temporary and try to go on today to see once and for all.

komicturtle

romulux

i just got a "eliminated enemy player dominating you- x5" bonus for the first guy i killed at the start of a match... either dominations carry over from one match to the next or that was a happy glitch. i know that killstreaks definitely don't carry...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.