Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 10,277

Pig_party

Hello who here plays goldeneye often cuz then add me and ill add you if you say you added me

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

Chris720

I'll add you Ultima and Pig_party when I get on next. I'll be on for a bit now getting used to the Anova and just ruining people with it.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Yeah last night was a good set of games. Sorry ultima on my first outpost run. I just got done play modern warfare reflex and It really through my game off. My setting weren't quite the same. After playing that I really like goldeneye even more now. Something feels fake about it now. It felt like I was skating on ice the whole time. There was no bounce when you run and no sense of feeling like you were shooting someone. Its still a very good game but I think I'm ready to part with it now.

It was nice taking turns at the top for a change. My game seemed to be off for a few days. I felt like I couldn't hit anything even with the strata. My connection seems to be better and was hosting a lot more in the mornings with no problems. I just think its the night time that kills my hosting a lot more. Also any one notice that it seems like more teams spawn heroes in the morning then at night. It must be from all the noobs on at that time compared to at night when all the serious players are on.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah last night was a good set of games. Sorry ultima on my first outpost run. I just got done play modern warfare reflex and It really through my game off. My setting weren't quite the same. After playing that I really like goldeneye even more now. Something feels fake about it now. It felt like I was skating on ice the whole time. There was no bounce when you run and no sense of feeling like you were shooting someone. Its still a very good game but I think I'm ready to part with it now.

It was nice taking turns at the top for a change. My game seemed to be off for a few days. I felt like I couldn't hit anything even with the strata. My connection seems to be better and was hosting a lot more in the mornings with no problems. I just think its the night time that kills my hosting a lot more. Also any one notice that it seems like more teams spawn heroes in the morning then at night. It must be from all the noobs on at that time compared to at night when all the serious players are on.

Thta's how I felt about it when I played it again for one game... the controls felt weird and never felt realistic, and you climbed up ladders really quickly compared to GoldenEye's more realistic grabbing on to it than just sliding up it in MWR. But I've never felt a "bounce" in GoldenEye when moving, but I do agree, you seem to just glide in MWR, and also the ability to run from one end of the map to the other without stopping for a break.

GoldenEye seems to be better than MWR. But the only thing MWR has over GE is its dedicated servers and host migration.

If all the serious players are on at night, I'm probably gonna get skrewdizzled. D:

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

RDB

So, I've been picking up all the stratas laying around lately, which has been lots of fun. It's like a strata lottery cause sometimes it's silenced, sometimes laser'd w/ ext mag, etc... Anyway, about 1 of 5 times I pick it up and of course reload right away and go find someone to kill. So I get to a "turkey dance" w/ someone and pull the trigger and... 1 bullet comes out. Huh, what? Pull it again, one bullet... What the? Who's using the strata with single shot on? I refuse to believe that anyone would use the clip destroying strata on single shot. Anyone else experience that?

And I'm loving the anova right now. I finally feel like I'm actually bringing a gun to the gunfight

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

@RDB I've had that before, I'm thinking wtf? I have my finger on the B button and it only shot one bullet, by the time I figure it out, I'm dead. I bet some annoying dude comes along, puts it on single shot, drops it down and giggles when someone uses it on single fire.

What about the Terralite? That was a pretty good gun... still have it in my loadout, but I just love using the Anova now, good damage and accuracy.

YouTube

romulux

the strata reverts to single shot all the time on the floor, i had that happen once and i still barely managed to kill a guy with it, which was funny.... it's basically like having a hawksman with 30 bullets and great range.

sorry for that ridiculous spawn kill at the start of the night RDB. i saw a gun floating and then a guy popped up behind it and i didn't ask any questions, igroaned when it said "nerrel - RDB". we really kicked some after tech and ultima left, maybe there was less competition for kills but those guys were also not too good. we won a few glitched hero matches on our own and usually it takes a whole NL team to do that.

congratulations on the 30 streak ultima, let me guess, you were playing as bond? you're going to love the wolfe, i killed 15 people with it in the last round RDB and i did last night. i even got the point where i put the terralite away and just used the magnum.

Edited on by theblackdragon

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

NOpe he was tryvlen! It was crazy! I have never had so many kills stolen, ever! Even with 3 other lifers, he was on fire. It was even on station which I would think would be impossibal to get that many kills. 1950xp not bad.

Sorry I left early last night but the lag was aweful. All I could get at work was wifi.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

romulux wrote:

the strata reverts to single shot all the time on the floor, i had that happen once and i still barely managed to kill a guy with it, which was funny.... it's basically like having a hawksman with 30 bullets and great range.

sorry for that ridiculous spawn kill at the start of the night RDB. i saw a gun floating and then a guy popped up behind it and i didn't ask any questions, igroaned when it said "nerrel - RDB". we really kicked some after tech and ultima left, maybe there was less competition for kills but those guys were also not too good. we won a few glitched hero matches on our own and usually it takes a whole NL team to do that.

congratulations on the 30 streak ultima, let me guess, you were playing as bond? you're going to love the wolfe, i killed 15 people with it in the last round RDB and i did last night. i even got the point where i put the terralite away and just used the magnum.

I had a single shot strata v. pt-9 the other night and the lonewolf character had the pt-9... it took me about 9 shots to get him, but I won

@rom, yea, that spawn kill was awesome... yours was only one of a few in a row so no worries. It's always a rude awakening dropping into a game and seeing Rom, Tech, and Ultima on the OTHER team. I think I pulled out a positive kdr though... that's about all I can ask for playing against 3 lifers. And yea, wow, those heroes matches we played alone were fun. I told myself "1 more" for like 4 matches. You were using the wolfe that time? Wow, that's impressive. We really did crush those folks. I don't think we even needed the other two on our team

It's so rare that I get to be the hero anymore cause I'm almost always in a crazy gunfight... and that's certainly not the place to spawn. It's probably true for most of us, but it's not often that I'm just sitting in a safe place to spawn. I'm usually running around aiming, shooting, or being shot at, so it'd be really stupid to spawn right at that time. And usually by the time I'm in a remotely safe place the time has already expired.

Oh yea, how bout that outpost match were the JT or JP or TJ guy, can't remember, kept spawning as soon as it was offered and died within 5 secs every time. I think we still won, but the other team never spawned and I think tech spawned or something just so that *&%$# didn't.

Edited on by theblackdragon

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kelvin

I should be on in a couple of hours, for a couple of hours. If anyone's about, I'll see you then!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

TLink9

Kelvin wrote:

I should be on in a couple of hours, for a couple of hours. If anyone's about, I'll see you then!

That first game you joined and played with me the host was hacking and gave us all unlimited ammo so that is why I was gernade launching everyone. I was sad that the host left though. It just proves that cheats can turn agianst you.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

@nerrel, i got 10 elim dommed in that archives game, they were so much better than i was, sorry i had to go

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

romulux

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

@nerrel, i got 10 elim dommed in that archives game, they were so much better than i was, sorry i had to go

the guy with the remote mines was really bugging me, not because of how often he used them but because of how many he seemed to be throwing. i was bond and i was going to check that back stairwell and on the way i heard beeps, so i knew they were mining that balcony. i waited for the beeps to stop and it went on for about 10 seconds straight and i counted five or six, either that guy was hacking unlimited remote mines or the entire enemy team was there throwing them. there were a few other miners there so it is possible... but after waiting that long for the remote mine throwing to stop one of them ran in and threw one right at me and detonated it, what the hell! how is it even possible for an entire team to have that many mines at once.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

@RDB Yeah I will always spawn a hero at the end if it avoids a noob from killing us especially if the score is close. I'm not the best hero but I know how to survive if need be for a min or so as to not lose the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

@nerrel, they were all level 35+ so i can see how there would be 6 but, i do remember there being a case where that guy just kept throging them yeah, but back when i was hacking i didn't remember seeing an unlimited mines hack

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Kelvin

TLink9 wrote:

That first game you joined and played with me the host was hacking and gave us all unlimited ammo so that is why I was gernade launching everyone.

I was wondering why everyone seemed to be shooting grenades everywhere!
I ran into some indestructible hackers earlier today too. That was less fun.

Chris720

So hackers a dozen now? I swear I found one dude with unlimited remote mines, I saw 6-7 of the bu**ers strewn everywhere in Nightclub in that green room up the stairs... that was not fun.

I'll be on tomorrow, hopefully see you guys then.

YouTube

Kelvin

lifesavedave wrote:

Sorry I left early last night but the lag was aweful. All I could get at work was wifi.

Apologies for dumping out of the game earlier tonight. The lag was absurd, so I started up a party with Tech instead.

TLink9

Hey guys I did some research. If hackers hack a game it applys to all players, the hacks only work if he/she is host. Anyway I was the hero in the docks, my wiiremote died. I quickly switched to the gamecube controller(witch I stink with). There was fog everywhere so I had to be lucky and use the ads snap.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Did anyone hear about CoD Black Ops damaging Wii consoles? CoD has similar freezing issues. Now, I'm kinda paranoid about GE freezing and damaging my Wii (because my luck sucks). Then again, most of you guys are in the 40s rankings... Ah whatever. But it's something to keep an eye on.

Anyone playing tonight? Classic Conflict?

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.