Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Yeah I agree the ivana's close range capabilities didn't seem to be as good as the strattas. Yesterday I got to play sam fisher again and 4 out of 5 close range battles I managed to take him down. Do I think my hip fire is better than his, no, but I do think our guns played a role though. It seemed like everytime I tried to hip fire the ivana I was taking it down to the last couple bullets.

The laser is my go to attachment shi. It helps with recoil, hipfiring, and I think it helps with ads'ing. The closer you can get the curser to the enemy before ads the less you have to fine adjust while in ads. If that makes sense.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

UnderlingXIII

@Dave- yeah, but I still think it's a waste

@Demon- that Outpost match was really boring, I dicided to work on my pistol and Sigmus profencencies in those others

I think I've faced Sam Fisher back in his 30's or 40's

Edited on by UnderlingXIII

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Spoony_Tech

I'm coming on in a bit demon. I've only got less then 800 to next level but don't think it unlocks anything. After that though almost ever level does unlock something from there on out.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

I'm coming on in a bit demon. I've only got less then 800 to next level but don't think it unlocks anything. After that though almost ever level does unlock something from there on out.

I wish I only had less than 800 to level up. I bet you can't wait to get the Noobtube at 55.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I've only got less then 800 to next level but don't think it unlocks anything. After that though almost ever level does unlock something from there on out.

not 48 and 49! unless you like crappy sniper rifles your next good level up is the wolfe.... it's still less boring to get through than the late 30's though.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

What are You complaining about. I've seen you get that much experience in two games. Three tops. As for the noobtube. Yep fight fire with fire I guess. If I see them do it I might make a loadout with it.

I wish this game had more loadouts like modern warfare reflex.

@romulux You need to join demon and myself now!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

+1 on more loadouts.

I really don't mind the noobtube 99% of the time. I actually enjoy using it and do so every now and then. If I ever see one of you guys do it I'll jump on board and join you. The only time I've really been peeved by the tube was when I was playing with ultima and we were facing two other level 40s guys. They were very good compitition but it was ruined due to some suicide happy noobtuber. He completely ruined it in my book. Its one thing to be completely outgunned and spanked then switching to the tube. This guy could have followed one of his high leveled teamates, learned something by following him and did better overall by having a high lvl wingman but instead he wanted to die a lot via his own GL. Just didn't make sense.

I think I'm 33000 away from the waZooo. I'm excited about it too, it will give me a reason to mix it up alittle bit and start sniping again.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

The "DA NINJA" dude peeved me off, constantly using the noobtube... I'm sorry, but that was some BS.

@Ultima, Tech, Kelvin Awesome games chaps, I dunno how I beat you guys when I was aginst you 3 lol. Might of been down to Blow Me Away blaring through my ears. See ya guys tomorrow?

Loving the Anova with the Reflex Sight, and finished the Strata proficiency, I'll take that big ol' wod of xp thanks.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Kelvin

Yes good games! I haven't been on in ages, but I had the day off so I thought I'd see who was around. We had a whole team of NLers there for a while! Sorry I was a bit rubbish; that comes from not playing for weeks!
Demon720, that was a pretty good feat, taking the rest of us out. Well played!

I shall probably be on for a bit over the weekend, see if I can shake out the cobwebs.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Chris720

DJ Kelv wrote:

Yes good games! I haven't been on in ages, but I had the day off so I thought I'd see who was around. We had a whole team of NLers there for a while! Sorry I was a bit rubbish; that comes from not playing for weeks!
Demon720, that was a pretty good feat, taking the rest of us out. Well played!

I shall probably be on for a bit over the weekend, see if I can shake out the cobwebs.

Weeks? I thought it was months lol. Good to see your back dude.
Haha, thanks, when I saw I was on the other team I dipped my head into my palm and knew I was going to get done in... thanks for going easy on me guys. I saw Ultima using his Kunara...
Funniest part was probably when I killed Tech, then he spawned by that deshivelled house and killed him again lol, then killed him when he was Ourumov, I saw you chucking those smokes around.

See ya tomorrow then Kelvin? Can't wait to get playing with you again

@Tech About the loadouts/classes, you get the same as on MWR... But on Black Ops you can unlock up to 10 classes.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Kelvin

Yeah, there was one point on Outpost in one of the games where three of them were camped in the top-right corner of the map, all shooting with sniper rifles at something over at the opposite corner. So I walked up, shot them all, and then all three spawned on the exact same spot!

So I did what I had to do.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Chris720

Wow, the spawn points in GE are terrible... I thought they were pretty good... but I get the same problem of spawning right in the middle of someones sights... irritates the heck out of me.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Yeah but if you go prestige you unlock more loadouts. Yeah I felt bad at first when You were on the other team. I thought to myself you can still do good. Well You did and had one of your better games. When I go up against one of the good players here I change my strategy but it usually back fires. I should just play the way I usually do but I seek out the other player to the point of ignoring everyone else.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Yeah but if you go prestige you unlock more loadouts.

Not on MWR you don't, you stick with the 5 even after prestiging. You get more custom classes if you prestige in BO though.

I was worried that I was going to die quite a lot, since you and Ultima had 2 Stratas between you...

YouTube

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

@romulux You need to join demon and myself now!!

it's coming home and seeing messages like these that really make you realize how much of a waste of time college is. i could have been getting killstreaks during those lectures! my gpa isn't nearly as important as my k/d.

Chris720

Thanks the lord your at college so the rest of us can get those killstreaks :3

I think I'll have to hop back on again at some point just to play with the Anova, its just awesome, but not as accurate as the Strata obviously. At least I finished that things proficiency, I can just concentrate on pwning with it that gaining its exp.

Just the Ivana, WA2000 AND Gambit to go then I'm done with all the weapon proficencies.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

That must have been world at war I was thinking of! Romulux I bet your kdr is better then your GPA!!

MERG said:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Romulux I bet your kdr is better then your GPA!!

i sure as hell hope not, but with all the time this game is taking from schoolwork it might be true. going on in a minute...

Spoony_Tech

@Lifesavedave hey just wanted to let you know Sam Fisher mentioned you in a topic called "Today's not been my day".

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.