Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 10,277

lifesavedave

wow ultima youve leveled twice to my once and I play alot

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ultima6605

lol i play everyday any chance that i can get and i wanna catch up too nerrel i cant let him be the only 50+ lvl in our clan or team and plus i need some upgrades on my weapons the strata is awesome but getting a little bored with it.

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

Rorylee wrote:

That mine I threw at you RDB must have made you lose connection. Lol

@rory, those remote mines were brutal in heroes. I swear every time I turned a corner, KAPOW... I was dead care of Rory's fancy phone

weird matches tonight with the high lvlers using noobs and all. Oh well. I'm thrilled to have the anova. I feel like I'm a part of the game again. Especially in the small maps, it's great. I can actually compete on archives now. The lag still sucks cause I've killed the other guy and ran past him then I get a red screen and shotgun sound, but oh well. It does seem worse now than ever before, but maybe I'm just paying closer attention too.

@rom, it's been a long time since I felt like I had a chance against you when we meet in archives or something... but now I feel better w/ the anova. It unloads rounds quick and is pretty powerful too.

37Kxp till multi task...

Oh, and have I mentioned how much I hate docks. Cause I do. It sucks. Lvl 40+ers camping in the boat room... all 4 of them. Stupid hard to get in there then. I'm pretty sure I was being "snap" killed through my smoke too. That's even more fun. I don't mind the outside corridor for a hero fort, but the boat room is just ridiculous. Arghhh.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

@rom when you kill me are you getting head shots? and i'm not talking about long distance stuff i mean up close hip firing. Because I swear i'm dumping 20 stratta rounds, red laser dot strait at your chest and I come up empty handed almost everytime. Thats with Heavyhitter on also. Normally peple fall with about 8-10 rounds but you always seem like it takes more bullets to get your screen to flash red. Probably just in my head.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

I second the docks quote. Maybe I should have quit when I was ahead. Nice games all. I was a little off all night. Don't know what my problem was but evertime I reloaded there was someone to kill me. That memorial was brutal.

Lifesaver we all know he's hacking.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

i'm such a filthy hypocrite but i don't care. vayacondios and john A. are the worst noob tubers ever and when i saw them both together i knew i wasn't letting them get away without a bunch of proxy deaths. i used the mines mainly to keep them far enough away from our hero that they wouldn't get a shot and it worked, we just barely won that one.

livesaver, i don't specifically go for headshots but i do keep my aim on the upper chest and with recoil a few shots always hit the head. sorry you seem to keep getting ditched, i notice somehow you always get lost when we're switching parties around.

congratulations on the level up RDB! maybe the others will disagree but you're not missing too much without a strata now. they're about the same gun but the anova's clumsier with worse recoil and hip fire. at short range it doesn't make much difference. i was making a real effort to stay out of the boat room and find new places to play but most of them were really boring. people just don't want to leave that area, so i set up in the room in between the boat room and the stoop at the end and it worked pretty well.

Tech101 wrote:

Lifesaver we all know he's hacking.

how else would i move so fast?

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Omg 4 Lvl 31+ guys camping in Archives spraying Varghen's constantly... omg just pi** off, just fu**ing well pi** off...

I think everyone is going to be turning into n00bs and douches now... even these [SS] guys were camping, Strata spray, Masterton spray, Proxys being flinged everywhere...

Some people on this game, and its usually the higher leveled guys, really do irritate me. I mean, when your at 30+ do you really need to be using those tactics now?! I thought you would have enough experience playing the game that those tactics are just pointless... couple this together with annoying teammates that walk in front of your fire, you've got a recipe for Ragequit.

So Rom is hacking... well we all knew I suppose, even if it was just inclination... I bet he even pulls out the Ivana when he's not playing with us.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Chris720

Xkhaoz wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Regular folks in regular clothes in a black ops scene? That sounds stoopid... the only ad for Black Ops we've had is where that dude jumps through a window and then cuts to "now available on Xbox 360" with "PS3 Wii, PC, DS and PSP" in tiny letters at the bottom.

I wonder if the person who thought up the ad thinks that the only good console out there is the 360...

lol and there isn't a PSP version. BTW I'm going on soon.

Really? I swear I saw a PSP version... must of been me and my amazing imagination.

@Rom It didn't make much sense to me... why would you use our tag and use stupid names like that... at least get rid of the brackets, then it would kind of made sense...

I'm guessing we're becoming hated by many on GE now... probably because of Romulux and his pegasus feet running around the map killing people in under a nanosecond. And him killing other peoples kills. XD

Imagine that, getting hated by your own team and your enemies... ouch.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Thanks romulux for using your proxys. I couldn't stand those suicide bombers. It would be a one to one almost everytime. I was trying to shoot and side step but it only worked so many times. Is that really a fun way to play. They should have made that a a negative death everytime they do that. Then it would teach them to actually get some skill. If is wasn't for you I don't know how bad we would have lost that one. How many proxy death do you estimate you got that match in archives?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Demon I'm here send me an invite once you get on!

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

Tech101 wrote:

Thanks romulux for using your proxys. I couldn't stand those suicide bombers. It would be a one to one almost everytime. I was trying to shoot and side step but it only worked so many times. Is that really a fun way to play. They should have made that a a negative death everytime they do that. Then it would teach them to actually get some skill. If is wasn't for you I don't know how bad we would have lost that one. How many proxy death do you estimate you got that match in archives?

Since when is Romulox hacking? It's maybe late but i couldn't for 4/5 days on...
What wrong?
BTW, I'm lvl 26... I love the TOROS... And i don't see the differce with Speed loader or not...
Rare..

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Romulux is not hacking. Its a joke. BTW I'm not backing out I'm the host and already had to drops in the last few seconds on me.

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

Ha, i really don't understand it anymore... Is he just hacking or not ?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

No he is not. He never would.

MERG said:

UnderlingXIII

Martijzzzz wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Since when is Romulox hacking? It's maybe late but i couldn't for 4/5 days on...
What wrong?
BTW, I'm lvl 26... I love the TOROS... And i don't see the differce with Speed loader or not...
Rare..

really? I hated the Toros, switched it back to silenced Pavlov as soon as I finished it's profencie, but really only because of the no silencer thing

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

UnderlingXIII

anyone on?

Spoony_Tech

Sorry demon I played like crap today. You were doing great as usually! To bad your Wii froze on that one docks match. You were doing great and really could of had something special there! I would be on same time tomorrow BTW. Once again I think I play better at night then the day time.

MERG said:

Chris720

I thought you were doing great, we were decimating them together. Yeah, I had a nice streak going on Docks and then froze, that is some BS...

I was trying to find your Strata every time you died, love that gun... think I finished the profiency for it too.

I'll see ya tomorrow then, hopefully when mum starts working nights again I can come join you guys.

YouTube

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I'm guessing we're becoming hated by many on GE now... probably because of Romulux and his pegasus feet running around the map killing people in under a nanosecond. And him killing other peoples kills. XD

i've never hacked, but you're right about being hated by my teammates. i follow them around, on the prowl for weakened enemies to steal just before they can finish them off, and if they complain about it, i throw remote mines on their face so they can't see anything. everyone here wants me to leave, they're just too scared of what i'd do if they asked...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

UnderlingXIII

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

i've never hacked, but you're right about being hated by my teammates. i follow them around, on the prowl for weakened enemies to steal just before they can finish them off, and if they complain about it, i throw remote mines on their face so they can't see anything. everyone here wants me to leave, they're just too scared of what i'd do if they asked...

I don't want you to leave, I want your proxy's and masterton first

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.