Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 10,277

lifesavedave

RDB wrote:

Also, after reading my prior post, I need to clarify a bit. It was not directed at Tech, or anyone here on NL. More of a statement of frustration regarding how people behave. It amazes me how personally and seriously a VIDEO GAME can be taken. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten wrapped up in stupid stuff my fair share of times in life (plus a few extra), but seeing some of the hate and such for other HUMANS over a game is really sad. Just go read the comments under almost any news article on cnn, fox, etc to really understand my point. I've been somewhat surprised to see similar behavior about a video game... it's just sad and frustrating, that's all. I'm new to NL as I found it after I bought GE and wanted some friends to play with/against. I like you guys and have no shame/reason to leave. Let's keep ourselves above the childish crap that seems to be everywhere... like we have to date.

@demon... I love the verbal imagery. Kind of reminds me of the Black Ops commercial here in the US of regular folks dressed in regular clothes fighting in a black ops scene... hilarious.

Agreed.

I love that commercial! I've only seen it once but I laughed my arse off!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

(NL)Pu55ybag
(NL)Hoes
(NL)SUCK

so they think we suck so much that they want to join our clan and use our tag. makes sense.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Xkhaoz

xDemon720x wrote:

Regular folks in regular clothes in a black ops scene? That sounds stoopid... the only ad for Black Ops we've had is where that dude jumps through a window and then cuts to "now available on Xbox 360" with "PS3 Wii, PC, DS and PSP" in tiny letters at the bottom.

I wonder if the person who thought up the ad thinks that the only good console out there is the 360...

lol and there isn't a PSP version. BTW I'm going on soon.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

ultima6605

@RDB.srry dude i left early went to go grab something to eat and i like the acrhives match we had that was fun we both did good i think you had 35+ kills and i forgot what i had but we showed them no mercy lol.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

ultima6605 wrote:

@RDB.srry dude i left early went to go grab something to eat and i like the acrhives match we had that was fun we both did good i think you had 35+ kills and i forgot what i had but we showed them no mercy lol.

No biggie. Yea, that was pretty good cause we had a hero almost the whole time too. Only killed our hero 1/2 times. Nice! You had 40+ kills cause I was thinking "what was the rest of our team doing?"

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

i'm going to be on tonight so you guys can expect your kill counts to return to normal. as usual, i'll be downsight snapping and proximity mining everything in sight.

RDB

romulux wrote:

i'm going to be on tonight so you guys can expect your kill counts to return to normal. as usual, i'll be downsight snapping and proximity mining everything in sight.

I wouldn't expect anything less...

edit: but seriously... I want to see some serious proxy usage... unless I'm not on your team.

edit2: that club match was stupid. my team only spawned 3 times and I did them all. That's why I left and sent a new invite ultima... can't stand it when my team does that.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

I think I'll join you guys in some games tonight. I might have to move the Wii to the smaller T.V. because the wife has her friends over for the Bachelor.
@Rom, I'll make sure to put the mine sweeper on. See ya later Brah.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Aviator

Feel like playing this atm. Ill hope on in a few minutes. Though I'll be crazy rusty.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

lifesavedave

romulux wrote:

All right! It's about time you jumped on board with everyone else! I want to see some proxy abusement! If your not sure where all the spawn points to throw proxies on I can fill you in, just let me know!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

romulux wrote:

All right! It's about time you jumped on board with everyone else! I want to see some proxy abusement! If your not sure where all the spawn points to throw proxies on I can fill you in, just let me know!

Don't make me turn over to the dark side. Noooooooooo!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

@Rom, I'll make sure to put the mine sweeper on. See ya later Brah.

hey, no problem brah. after i unlock the noob tube next level i'll be blowin brahs away nonstop.

seriously, it is kind of lame in these last few levels i've got i'm unlocking crap i have no interest in using. i'm already bored with the masterton maybe except for black box, lifesavedave you can have it. i'll ship it to you whatever address you want. thank god for polarized contact lenses keeping everything interesting.

lifesavedave

The polarized contact lenses lol. those should have been one of the first things you unlock. Like level 2 instead of 52!

rom have you used last act of defiance? It would seem like it would work well since no one would be expecting it and kill anyone trying to get your gun after they kill you.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

@Ultima, sorry about tonight but I have alot of distractions going on at my place. I should be good now.

UnderlingXIII

Madik was a noobtuber . I'll be sure to hand him some bullets ifI see him again

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Spoony_Tech

Wow I'm guessing it going to take for ever to get in your game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

I gave up tech. but i did just get 1000xo in a conflict match

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

UnderlingXIII

Tech101 wrote:

I couldn't tell you specifics ATM. But I've only named 3 and pretty basic at that. Sniper goldeneye and blackbox. I guess from my last post you can figure most of what I use. My main one though is defalt two and that where my strata is at the moment. My default one is usually whatever I might need proficiency for which is where my crappy sigmas 9 sits at the moment since I don't want to finish it!

switch it to 3 round burst, I did this and quickly finished it

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

RoryLee

That mine I threw at you RDB must have made you lose connection. Lol

ultima6605

srry guys for leaving but iam done for the night i wont be on tommorow probaly but definitly friday night only 10000xp left for lvl 50 yay!

Edited on by ultima6605

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.