Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Sorry, froze up on me twice.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Romulux take your walk later. I could use your help!!

Sorry romulux. I call for help. We lose connection to lifesaver. Then we end up on the opposite team. I'm not feeling well tonight so didn't want to stay on to long. I think I got a computer virus from RDB!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ElzaSD

I dislike how you always point out MY clan and try to make us look bad, especially when its not necessarily true. The SD clan rarely does that as a "Clan" activity. Its mainly just people partying up with no specific clan bounderies. So if you don't mind, would you please stop trying to make us look bad. Thanks!

And regarding scoring that high... Its really not too hard to do, I've had numerious 60+ matches in ourpost, which in my oppinion is the best map overall and the best map for high scoring.

All you need is teams that don't hide, a couple noobs, teammates that snipe, enemies that DON'T, and a WHOLE lot of ammo.

For example, I played heroes on outpost with a level 49, Ian, on my team, the other team were all relative noobs, but everything seemed to work out well, I would run around, getting alot of kills, while my team did who knows what, all I care is they were out of my way (a good thing). Ian helped out, shot people when they came at me from the back and he kept relativly low profile the entire match, but died every now and then (I was using a strata and so was he so it supplied me with ammo) Everything went very well because of just a few simple things..
1. a teammate that has your back
2. teammates that don't try to steal your kills/dont get in the way
3. low leveled enemies
4. a teamate to steal ammo from when he dies.
5. M4D $k1LLZ

So in that match I went 39-2, but the match lasted only around 5 minutes, do to the unfortunate constant spawning of the hero on the other team.

So its possible, and fairly easy as long as you can get a good route going and as long as most of all of the conditions are met

GE: 5221-7088-3259

romulux

god, i got spawn killed by a sniper 8 times in a row on one of those memorial matches. i literally didn't get a single kill the entire second half of the match....

ElzaSD wrote:

I dislike how you always point out MY clan and try to make us look bad... So if you don't mind, would you please stop trying to make us look bad.

i'm not trying to make anyone look bad, i've just read a lot about prince luigi and a bunch of other 56'ers doing it and most of them are SD, so i assumed it was a clan thing.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

I went 43-2, oh yeah, even made a Lvl 48 and 50 leave. I swear, most of these high leveled players are just cowards... so they run away when they start getting torn a new a*se hole, pretty pathetic to be honest.

Leveled up to 39 too, how you got up to 40 so quick, RDB, I will never know, obviously pays to be sick eh? I'm thinking of getting rid of the Drumhead, I can't be bothered with shotguns anymore and they make me lag like crazy, which I still don't understand why... what's even worse is that the Drumhead gets pwned by the PT-9 Interdictus, shoot this guy straight bang in the heart but I fall down and he continues running around, I mean wtf? Or we both die at the same time... o.0

Tried the Terralite with the Thermal Scope, and omg, whenever I scoped it went everywhere I couldn't hit anyone, all I saw was this glow of bullets being fired into my face. D: Quyickly changed it back to the ACOG, and I'm glad I did.

EDIT: No offence to SD or anything, but I've seen many of them camp everywhere, mainly Docks though... and Nerrel, I would love to play a match with you at some point, might be able to learn a thing or two from you.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Nerrel, I would love to play a match with you at some point

i tried joining your match yesterday for a while but couldn't get in. i should have sent an invite but i don't want to interrupt people in the middle of a game, i usually join in and then back out to invite them when the lobby screen comes up.

Chris720

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Nerrel, I would love to play a match with you at some point

i tried joining your match yesterday for a while but couldn't get in. i should have sent an invite but i don't want to interrupt people in the middle of a game, i usually join in and then back out to invite them when the lobby screen comes up.

I went offline anyway... Hopefully we can arrange a time or something? And if you do see me, just give me an invite and I'll come join you.

YouTube

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Leveled up to 39 too, how you got up to 40 so quick, RDB, I will never know, obviously pays to be sick eh?

You got it That's exactly how 38-40 happened so fast. Now it'll take me another week or two till I get to 41 cause it's back to normal where I it's tough to string together more than a couple hours of play. And if you look at overall time, Demon, you've leveled up really quickly! It took me forever to lvl up before I learned how to play with lifers. I was so slow... it took forever to get to lvl 27 or whenever I joined up...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Leveled up to 39 too, how you got up to 40 so quick, RDB, I will never know, obviously pays to be sick eh?

You got it That's exactly how 38-40 happened so fast. Now it'll take me another week or two till I get to 41 cause it's back to normal where I it's tough to string together more than a couple hours of play. And if you look at overall time, Demon, you've leveled up really quickly! It took me forever to lvl up before I learned how to play with lifers. I was so slow... it took forever to get to lvl 27 or whenever I joined up...

People called/call me a no life because I leveled up so quick... It only took me a week to get to 20+, I don't want they're on about :3

Well thankfully I'm coming down with a sore throat and a sniffly nose (thanks RDB ) and my mum's doing nights in 3 weeks time, which means more GE time... should be 56 in no time.

And broke my personal best and got 2150xp in one match, thank God I was the host!

YouTube

X_MxTnk_X

to get level 20 only takes about a day of playing time , give or take some depending on how much you suck or how good you are. So 20+ in a week is only playing a little more than 3 hours ish a day, give or take, sooo yeahh.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

sorry TLink9, i had to go, i saw you werewaiting for me though so im kinda mad i had to

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Chris720

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

to get level 20 only takes about a day of playing time , give or take some depending on how much you suck or how good you are. So 20+ in a week is only playing a little more than 3 hours ish a day, give or take, sooo yeahh.

Well, since you put it like that, those people who called me a "no life" should take that back.

YouTube

lifesavedave

@viper i believe SD stands for Silent &Deadly

@RDB don't worry your k/d is about to jump up once you get the annova. It really does make that much of a deferance. At least I thought so, especially against the noobs.

Well I played from 0830 yesterday morning and played throughout the day stopping to eat and what not. I completed the entire level 44 and 3000xp of 43. Wow that took longer than I thought it would. Good games to everyone that I played with yesterday. How about 007 we played with, dude was pretty dominating, I especially like how he didn't throw one proxy even though he was level 53.

@ the stratta. Man you are everything I hoped you would be. That gun is a beast with heavy hitter on! Rom I finally know how you can just wipe out several people at once. When your ADSing you just move it from one person to the next and they drop like flys. Hip firing is going to take some work since it eats up ammo so quick, I felt like i needed to be more precise instead of just spamming the fire button like normal. Atleast it reloads fast.

@Rom the masterdon destroys the black box, OMG. I was throwing mines, grenades, and shooting it and i think the best i did was 6 objective points. I changed my game plan after seeing that and just tried to protect you while you did work on the BB. How did that work out? Help any or no difference. Not sure what to do when we were m16 due to your effectiveness in destroying the BB and my ineffectiveness. How long were we playing BB too? I ended up with almost 6000xp, That was alot more xp than I thought I would have gotten since the games were so short.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

@lifesave... that's quite a day of xp. Are your eyes burning? I did notice that the few games we played yesterday, you were playing very well. I suppose 12 hours or so of GE will do that huh?

Yea, I've played quite a few rounds with/against 007 (the lvl 53) lately. I like having him around cause he's a good player that keeps moving and doesn't seem to be looking for cheap kills, etc... a challenge to take down too.

Will be on in about an hour for a few hours tonight. But, the extra sleep last night was nice even though I missed the normal few more hours of bond too I think I'm just too old to keep playing till 2/3 every night like I have been.

It sounds like "sickness" is spreading around NL a bit right now??? Maybe it's just that we all want to play for hours and hours on end...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

I changed my game plan after seeing that and just tried to protect you while you did work on the BB. How did that work out? Help any or no difference.

it definitely helps, the masterton doesn't have enough ammo to share between the box and enemies at once. plus, when you guys were throwing mines i kept hitting them and getting suicides! i've always felt like at least one person should guard everyone's backs as they destroy the box, and i guess since i've got the masterton i'm always on box duty. if i die you should pick one up and blast it too, i kind of want to see just how fast we can destroy that thing with two mastertons. as awesome as the masterton is at that though i like holding the box with the wolfe much more.

we'll have a whole new group tonight with all the shiny new stratas, all we need is for RDB to unlock the anova and we'll all be a lot more powerful. i think from this point on quits are guaranteed if one of us isn't hosting....

oh yeah, i'm 120xp away from proximity mines. watch me turn around and be the biggest mine abuser you've ever seen! the only time i've even considered using them is heroes, if you threw 2 down and then turned into bond you could have a total of 5 mines up. they'd be good in goldeneye too but hitting the button for remote mines is so much more fun.

Edited on by romulux

X_MxTnk_X

RDB wrote:

It sounds like "sickness" is spreading around NL a bit right now??? Maybe it's just that we all want to play for hours and hours on end...

Yeah i have a chest cold now too, was probably because of playing with lifesaver so much not to mention i was wearing shorts in my basement, where it's like 20 degress :S, Ill have to play in spurts now so i dont get worse haha

romulux

that heroes match in docks where bond survived until the very end was funny, because i was always stuck as zukovsky the whole match and wasn't going anywhere near that warzone, then at the end i said screw it and quit spawning, i charged in and killed him and he had no killstreak at all. not even a 3. the hero totally sucked, it was just his guards that were so tough!

i would've liked to stay on longer but my stomach is telling me it's time to put food in there. i'm loving how well my connection is working, i don't know if the improved internet has any bearing on it but it seems like the hero glitch isn't happening since i moved closer to the router.

in that last black box match i shot through the box carrier and destroyed the box with one bullet from the wolfe... awesome.

RDB

wow... this lag is a disaster tonight... half the time i start shooting I'm getting about 1 frame/sec... terrible

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

UnderlingXIII

I loved how they all sported shotguns and noobtubing in that round earlier

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.