Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 10,277

Xkhaoz

@MxTNK Yeah, I know, but it's just annoying when some other people on your team don't notice that strategy and become heroes, just so the other team can get points. If I wanted to play TC ,I would play TC, but when I play Heroes, I want a little more challenge and excitement. and I jsut love sneaking up on a hero, meleeing him, 60 XP

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

WHOA. I discovered a glitch. Even if you're not level 25, you can still play Licence To Kill. You just need to join a friends game and that friend has to be playing it, and it works!

X_MxTnk_X

Xkhaoz wrote:

WHOA. I discovered a glitch. Even if you're not level 25, you can still play Licence To Kill. You just need to join a friends game and that friend has to be playing it, and it works!

we knew that lol, works for tltk and cc too lol

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Xkhaoz

Nice. i've wanted to try out CC. Think someone could play it and I could join?

lifesavedave

I may be on later to piggyback you in. I still need industrial to finish it up.

Man I got owned by a level 2 earlier today! ouch! My wife was playing a conflict jungle, m16 side lowest platform this guy camped there the entire match just turning up the staircase then turning around down the stairs towards the ground/big door. My wife killed him twice and he went 30/2 1250xp! So I grab the controller and an ak for some docks action. He shots me in the back, then I kill him with hip fire later. Spawned killed me once, respawned me in same spot and he was gone by then. Never saw him after that. Again he went 30/2! 1650xp ! While I finished a lame second with 18/5. "Master Jedi" pimped me with a staugher loadout. Still can't believe it.

Oh I will be doing another one of my goldeneye marathons tomorrow at work. I'm going to try to finish the entire level 44 to get to the stratta tommorrow. So be on the look out for me.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

Okay, I'm gonna hop on again tonight. I'm determined to get to the next level! There's something good next level, but I can't remember what...

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

what level are you Mabbit? Good to see you feeling better.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

@Livesavedave Don't feel to bad. I got killed quit a few times on that outpost we did last night. He was also a level 2 and must of had a domination on me. Don't know if he just finished what someone else started or he was just starting all over again. Good players starting over are still good but with not as good loadouts. I once dominated a level 30+ at level 2 before. Must of made him made. I bet if any of us started over we would do better then you think!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mabbit

@livesaver I've been feeling better for the past 2 weeks, but thanks! I believe I'm level 21 because I just unlocked timed mines

Heisenberg says "relax!"

lifesavedave

@Xkhaoz i'm not going to make it back on tonight but i'll be on all day tommorrow so if I see you come online I'll grab you and we can play some classic conflict together. Sometimes its tough to find a game though.

oops sorry mabbit i havent seen you on for awhile so I thought you were still sick.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Mabbit

Ugh, man. I'm doing terrible tonight. I'm gonna sign off for a while and recharge. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.
By the way, who is Ultima?

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Spoony_Tech

Stupid Wii froze and lost 900 experience uggh. Had a 20 kill streak on outpost and froze at the end game screen.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm sick of getting stuck in that doorway all the time and no I wasn't sticking around and waiting for romulux to toss remote mines on my face. Did we win??

MERG said:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I'm sick of getting stuck in that doorway all the time and no I wasn't sticking around and waiting for romulux to toss remote mines on my face.

so that's why you left. it seems to happen when you vault up the step, try running up the ramp from now on. and try standing still so i can throw remote mines on your face. maybe that'll fix it?

that last docks match was a hard fought win. those guys seemed like they had made a pact not to spend a single second outside of the boat room, every time we killed them i saw all four charging right back in. it seemed like we always took that room when we all just friggin charged in guns blazing at once, we'll have to remember to do that from now on.

tech and lifesavedave, how far are you from 45 now? i've noticed with ultima and i dropping stratas all over that the ammo glitch is happening enough to be a problem now, i think once we all have one i'll have no choice but to get rid of high cap mag. are you using it, ultima? i can't stand taking it off because that's one of the guns where it always comes down the the last bullet in your clip.

oh yeah, and prince luigi is now officially off the first page. i guess sinking 22 days of your life into a game to get to number 11 isn't bad, right? my favorite is the hacker with the 01 minute playtime. he obviously doesn't own the game, probably just put a friend's copy in to hack the leaderboard and went on his way. prince luigi could have saved himself 21 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

You didn't see me turn 45 last night. That makes me sad. Anyways I backed out before the last two we did to put the strata in my loadout. I like it and didn't seem to get a glitch once I believe. Hopefully it will help me hang with the big boys now and down the sight it much better then the anova. Not as much recoil.

MERG said:

ultima6605

@ROM.no i stoped using it a long time ago even tho the strata does burn ammo quickly i try not to waste a whole clip on just one guy but iam pretty sure i have the light foot equipped with the strata its a killer combination most of the time the other team cant seem to hit me.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

X_MxTnk_X

@lifesaver, i see what you meant by montage today, igot around 8k exp in an hour and a half playing with you, and im sure you probably got the same too, i like how we traded off our 1k exp games ^^, you would get it, theni would, it just magically happened that way.

I HATE docks. anyone else?

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Xkhaoz

I'll get on in a sec. Thanks for offering to get me into CC. But seriously, it takes me like a week to level up, and you guys can get up to level 25 in one week? WTF. Either I suck, or you guys are gods at GE.

RDB

I should be on in about an hour or so.

@chance, yea, I here you on docks. It can really be a bummer, but only if it's a whole team camping in the boat room and the rest of your team really sucks. Otherwise, it can be taken with the distraction grenade pack pretty easily. It seems like the outside corridor has become a popular spot also lately. I don't mind that area being camped b/c there are many counters to the folks just standing in there waiting to be killed

Lately, I've been really struggling in the station. I had a neg kdr the other day there. I'm going to stalk some fellow lifers the next time we play there to re-learn some strategy or something. It just seems like I get shot from behind over and over and over... I must be taking bad routes or something.

Only 15Kxp till anova time

edit: I'm really not happy now about the thought of going up against the NL regulars b/c of all the stratas running around now... tech, rom, ultima, lifesave, rory... that's a lot of firepower to go up against

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

@RDB I think you will like the anova but be warned it takes time to get use to because it Burns through ammo like nothing. Its hard to take more then two people down without a reload. I reload after every kill usually which sometimes gets me killed. Like a facility run the other day against romulux I duck for cover to reload he ducks for cover to switch to his pistol. End of story I died. The anova down the sight is not the best either.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.