Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 10,277

Gameday

What up Gold Members been awhile since i even commented in here , but i see you guys are holding it down shout out to all

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

grenworthshero

romulux wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

@RDB The Toros is a one-hit-kill against the hero if you get a headshot.

just earlier i got a one hit chest shot kill from all the way across outpost with it. bond wasn't wounded either, i can often kill the enemy hero that way at the beginning of the match (in jungle too). whenever i kill the hero in one hit i have to stop to think "wow, the toros awesome", so i remember the times i've done it. maybe it took more shots tonight because of glitchiness... i know that i melee'd someone tonight dead on and heard the whump but didn't even get a marker. sometimes the game just fails to register stuff. or you could be hitting his arms since they're holding a gun up usually.

viper, the terralite is great. if i could only have one gun in the game that's the one i'd choose. just keep a little more distance, since it can't compete close up. get far enough away that we have to aim down the sights to get you and then you'll have the advantage, since all our guns are recoil city.

Remember, melee attacks aren't one-hit-kills on people who have bio-booster equipped, so that may have been what did it. I think there were a lot of people tonight who had the bio booster in their loadouts. I know a lot of NLers use it. I don't think I had it today, though, since I was using my Toros loadout most of the time. (now that I think about it, that's probably one reason why I died so much more than I'm used to) What you're saying about the Terralite is true, though. It does really well at distances, which is why I was still near the top of the pack when it came to the Outpost, but whenever I was in close quarters, you all were handing it to me hard. I have to try even harder for headshots to keep up, but NLers are just too good most of the time. I had to go try a few conflict matches and rip apart the competition just to see if I had lost my touch. Nope 31-7 kdr, and the closest person to me was someone at level 40 who went 26-9.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

lifesavedave wrote:

@demon720 i played 007fish yesterday, maybe he's bitter at nl after the throttling I gave him. I'm about 90% sure a dominated him and I remember seeing his name flash on my screen like he was a noob. I remember him getting pretty cheap on the third stage we played at the docks. Him and his 30 lvl buddies were all 4 camping in the docks boathouse. After going 3/6 I was just like really, my wife doesn't even need cheap kills like that by camping. (I have no problem with heros camping but all four guys of higher level have no business of exploiting the boatroom)

Still, there's no need to be using a noobtube at 31 ffs, you should be skilled enough now to not have to use it... still don't understand you get the noobtube at the start, but you can't have it as an attachment until lvl 55 or something, mind boggling.

I don't mind people using the Strata, its a pretty decent yet annoying gun with great damage, but the way that dude was using it, spray, reload, spray, reload, spray, there's no way you can win against that, and I swear he was snap shoting me, I was across the map and I died, absolute BS.

I understand I'm probably not going to be as good as a Lvl 48 (even though I can take Prince-Luigi down with ease), but that was just ridiculous...

EDIT: I also think NL are striking terror into most people now. Joined a room against lvl 20-32 guys and ripped their butts apart, after the game all you could see was this list of people leaving one after the other. NL dominate GE obviously. :3

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Pig_party

What level are you on GoldenEye I'm level 25

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

Spoony_Tech

Less then 5k for me to loadout the strata. Can't wait till that happens.

Last night was brutal on my part. I don't think anyone died more then me on any boards. I need to take a chill pill when going up against so many good players. It was nice to see Sam fisher and we got his friend code now over on Game FAQs. Just check the @[NL]team. He wants to play some with us instead of against us as well. I swear on that last outpost we did the game only let me spawn a hero once and in the middle of a gun fight so it wasn't happening. Don't think it let the rest of the team either. Sorry RDB and lifesave you guys should have one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Well I think I had my breakthrough game I've been waiting for after we all played together last night. Went 44/6 k/d with half a dozen hero elims. I think it got me 1750xp. I level 29 and 26 on the other team. IT was on the docks and the other team didn't camp at all! Unfortunately they paid the price for not doing it. I had two long hero go's that started upstairs then I just made circles around the area while camping for a few kills inbeetween cycles. KIlled via noobtube at the end.

@ everyone on last night. Wow I forgot how difficult it is to play against lifers. Dang. Halfway through I literally was ONLY aiming for headshots. I figured If i miss the head i'm dead but if i only hit the body i'm dead too so that only leaves spraying and praying for headshots. Don't worry tech your game wasn't that "brutal"! I think you were the only one that dominated me last night. You had my number for sure. Your going to be even tuffer to kill after 5000xp.

@viper good job! To get a 1/1 k/d using a toros is AWESOME on some of those smaller stages. Especially going against ultima, rdb and me.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Kbird48

Who is on goldeneye now??

Goldeneye name: [NL]Shadow
Code: 1083-8242-8293

Xkhaoz

Wow, I finally got to level 19. This is taking forever. How do you people get over 1000 XP per match?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

romulux

Xkhaoz wrote:

Wow, I finally got to level 19. This is taking forever. How do you people get over 1000 XP per match?

go on a rampage in heroes. if you think it takes long now....

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

X_MxTnk_X

romulux wrote:

Xkhaoz wrote:

go on a rampage in heroes. ~if you think it takes long now.... ~

pretty much saying you have to get good killstreaks, and be a good teammate. a good teammate can get 400 exp a game without trying too hard, say goes 12-7, but saves peoples lives. If we all play together we wouldn't be getting 1000 exp a game each, onlyone or 2 people get it, if that.

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

Xkhaoz wrote:

Yeah getting to 25 was easy for me on my second account. Took a little over a week. But the hull from 33 to almost 45 has been like 7 weeks.

Get like 30+ kills in heroes and do what romulux said. Its the only mode I've seen people get that much before.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultima6605

@juan.hey srry i had to cut the games short there was a emergency.wow you played pretty well did better than me in some of the matches,but we owned them i dont think we even lost one.well i'll be on tonight again see you there if your on.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

RDB

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

romulux wrote:

Xkhaoz wrote:

pretty much saying you have to get good killstreaks, and be a good teammate. a good teammate can get 400 exp a game without trying too hard, say goes 12-7, but saves peoples lives. If we all play together we wouldn't be getting 1000 exp a game each, onlyone or 2 people get it, if that.

1K per match can be tough, especially if you're with or against any other strong players (lifers). It is also tougher with some of the entry level weapons. The stauger is really powerful, and the kallos is a decent gun, but the terralite (lvl 25) really helps a lot. I didn't join NL till I was at least 25 but had already completed all of my available weapon accolades and most of the game mode/game play accolades. Be sure you're going after those as well to help with the xp. TC is tough to get more than 500 or so w/out a great kill streak. I went 20-6 earlier and got 550 but that's about as good as I've done in tc. Heroes is the best place to get lots of xp. 10+ kill streaks aren't too hard when you're the hero, esp as bond cause 2/3 will be proxy kills and his anova is awesome for hip fire and ads!

@chance... sorry, only had time for one game. Will be back in an hour or so.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

lifesavedave wrote:

@viper good job! To get a 1/1 k/d using a toros is AWESOME on some of those smaller stages. Especially going against ultima, rdb and me.

Really? I didn't realize that was good. I'm just not used to dying after every kill. Whatever, I'll take that compliment

X_MxTnk_X

RDB wrote:

1K per match can be tough, especially if you're with or against any other strong players (lifers). It is also tougher with some of the entry level weapons. The stauger is really powerful, and the kallos is a decent gun, but the terralite (lvl 25) really helps a lot. I didn't join NL till I was at least 25 but had already completed all of my available weapon accolades and most of the game mode/game play accolades. Be sure you're going after those as well to help with the xp. TC is tough to get more than 500 or so w/out a great kill streak. I went 20-6 earlier and got 550 but that's about as good as I've done in tc. Heroes is the best place to get lots of xp. 10+ kill streaks aren't too hard when you're the hero, esp as bond cause 2/3 will be proxy kills and his anova is awesome for hip fire and ads!

@chance... sorry, only had time for one game. Will be back in an hour or so.

It's okay, the game after it was jungle and i dominated everyone and went on a 21 killstreak, i had a 10 domination on a guy named C.O.W., he was terrible. Typical sniper, stands straight up while sniping, no silence, and runs back to the same spot whenever he dies. I meleed him 3 times just for fun.

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Xkhaoz

Man, but I'm really getting sick of this total crap strategy people are using. y'know, where they never have a hero so you can't get the extra points. Pisses me off.

grenworthshero

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

It's okay, the game after it was jungle and i dominated everyone and went on a 21 killstreak, i had a 10 domination on a guy named C.O.W., he was terrible. Typical sniper, stands straight up while sniping, no silence, and runs back to the same spot whenever he dies. I meleed him 3 times just for fun.

I love those guys. It makes it so easy to get kills, and they're usually not any good at sniping, either

Xkhaoz

I'm gonna go on right now. C'mon peoples.

X_MxTnk_X

Xkhaoz wrote:

Man, but I'm really getting sick of this total crap strategy people are using. y'know, where they never have a hero so you can't get the extra points. Pisses me off.

Those are the challenging, yet fun games. to win in the 10 minutes time span, it means that everyone has to get 30 kills. 30 kills is still pretty good, not counted how many times you die though.

A HEROES GAME WITH NO HEROES IS A TC GAME TO 120.

komicturtle

My game froze that last game I played with you Chaoz, Donkey and that other one.. lol

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.