Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 10,277

lifesavedave

ElzaSD wrote:

also I am flattered you put that as you signature! just make sure to cite the resource

Fixed! Well I'm flattered that you complimented us. Man if thats the feeling we give you, I can't imagine the feeling of a noob getting the fast and furious turkey shoot circle of death by us.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

xD yeah

it would be really funny if when playing against noobs, you guys just run around them and do a full 360 or more before killing them... "oh hey, a noob, spins in a circle two times, shoots noob "

Also a funny thought me and some of the SD guys had a while back in a chat...
It was like what if the rocket launcher was online, and I mentioned how i hate when people are sniping in the towers on outpost, and how if I had a rocket launcher I would just go up on those big stairs, aim at noob, then shoot the rocket and just think about the noobs reaction... "Holy crap whats THAT!!! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! starts slowly climbing down the ladder Crap crap crap crap crap BOOM dangit"

GE: 5221-7088-3259

lifesavedave

ElzaSD wrote:

xD yeah

it would be really funny if when playing against noobs, you guys just run around them and do a full 360 or more before killing them... "oh hey, a noob, spins in a circle two times, shoots noob "

Also a funny thought me and some of the SD guys had a while back in a chat...
It was like what if the rocket launcher was online, and I mentioned how i hate when people are sniping in the towers on outpost, and how if I had a rocket launcher I would just go up on those big stairs, aim at noob, then shoot the rocket and just think about the noobs reaction... "Holy crap whats THAT!!! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! starts slowly climbing down the ladder Crap crap crap crap crap BOOM dangit"

That reminds me of when A melee spammer misses me. They don't ever stop after one or two attempts, they just keep spamming the punch button while spinning in a circle. Meanwhile i'm at a safe distance watching, laughing and waiting for them to stop and look at me before I shoot them. Mean maybe but I get phantom punched killed all the time, this is my little way of getting them back.

The rocket launcher is a good idea and unfortunatly it's not available but what is, is the GL. The other day on outpost as the russian hero I used the GL to get the middle tower from the second floor of the building. Great accuracy and distance, highly recommend on one of your GL fun runs.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

Yeah I also get those melee spammers alot. I cant melee very well :S

What controllers do you all use? Lifesaver uses Wiimote I know....

lifesavedave

All of the higher level 35+ guys that i know of are all wiimote.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Wii remote here as well!! I vowed to never play a first person shooter again with a controller. No matter what the system!

Be on in a few.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ElzaSD

Hey dave what was that awesome level 28 sniper's name? I have a couple of friends from another game that came to GE with me and they are all around those levels and LOVE to snipe... Also the best sniper I know is my good buddy [TCP]JWEAV I think level 47... only has like 4 days playtime... he is AMAZING and sucha great sniper. Playing against him in outpost or jungle is almost a certified rage haha

RDB

Rom and I are having some hero death matches right now... and of course he's totally cleaning up on me.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Urbanhispanic

@urban. good few matches there. we were doing pretty well on our own, basically, till we were put against two lvl50+ers. Go figure. Elza and KingLeonidus (sp?). Good matches and very intense. KingL is a really good player. I know it helps w/ the masterson in the archives, but still, a great player. He was quick and accurate. You had 2 of 3 hero kills in that match... you were really quick in getting to the hero. Nice job!

Edit: yeah despite those guys coming in and ripping it apart, we did well. It was cool playing with you and I hope we cross paths again.
I'm going to see if I can play for a little bit tonight before i sleep. I had to tweak my control settings again because I felt it was very floaty.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

lifesavedave

@elza his name was"grant". Prob wasn't your friends but he was good or really lucky. He was even cruizing through the buildings hipfiring the toros and doing a pretty good job. He went 31/11. I couldn't believe it.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

@elza, wiimote here. used ccp till about lvl 33 and was getting cleaned up by higher lvl players (tech, romulux specifically) so I made the switch. I think I was as good as I could have gotten at that point. Especially against close range "turkey shooters" as you so eloquently put it.

@rom, nice games tonight. we had such a tough time getting into a game at first. It was taking forever. Then when we did get placed, we weren't together once... always fighting each other. Yea, you were dominating me tonight. It would take me 5 or 6 tries to kill you when you were the hero. And it would always pick me right before I was walking into the gunfight with you so you know I wasn't spawning then. Ha ha. Some brutal battles though!

@Risky, sorry we didn't get to play together at all. Usually it just gives us a new room and lets us host but it wouldn't do that on any game tonight. Maybe next time.

@lifesave. The hipfire on the toros is crazy sometimes. I hipfired someone from the catwalk in the outpost while they were running by the buildings with no roofs. Crazy, that shouldn't even happen.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Sorry Romulux it wasn't letting me select a hero!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

great matches NL players!! We will do it again later...it's time to sleep....peace

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

romulux

wow. i've lost all respect for the people that have beaten me with a masterton. if you don't dominate people with that gun something is wrong with you. for some reason in my loadout it feels even more powerful than zukovsky's, maybe it's the high cap mag. it's definitely too cheap to use outside of black box, no one at close range has any chance of survival at all. i was trying to test it out on the box at the end there tech but it took forever to get on mI6. the result- one clip lowers the box by nearly 1/3.

also tech did you notice me bodyguarding in that industrial match? i had just gotten another 30 streak on those guys and thought you had a good chance at one yourself. i ran out of strata ammo and went on to get a 10 streak with my hawksman... those guys sucked! it seemed to help, i tried to only kill when you were reloading and they got distracted by me enough to divert a lot of bullets from you. you only died when you got separated i think. keep the human shield around next time!

ElzaSD wrote:

so do you think me using ADS snap was unfair or w/e? I don't remember if you said what your stance on that was?

i wouldn't call it unfair, i was just saying it'd be a funner type of match if you didn't use it. the proximity mines were what i was calling unfair, but like everyone said, if that's the way you want to play it's your choice.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Pig_party

Hello

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux Yeah I noticed at one point you were using your pistol. Can't remember when we got separated but you were right that team sucked bad. There was a few times I was reloading right in front of someone and they weren't even coming close to killing me. I know I got a couple of 10+ kill streaks in a row on two different levels.
For some reason I thought I was going to unlock the strata last night. I was thinking I was already at level 44 but now I need another 46k. I stole Elsa's strata the other night and had some fun. Oh well I guess I'm looking for another 4 nights of leveling up till I get there. Those team conflict game were the first I've done in over a week. My first tought was well at least ill come in second place with romulux on my team. The lay out for the score board looked weird to me its been so long. It just wasn't giving the experience I wanted. That's why I backed out to go back into heroes to level up quicker. Stupid me didn't even realize you were using the masterton on those blackbox matches or I would have stayed longer and let you destroy the box and I would be the look out. To everyone else. We made some good teams tonight. We were stealing each others kills all over the place!

MERG said:

ElzaSD

xDemon720x wrote:

I have a working Nunchuk!! YAY!!

I don't : my afterglow nunchuk broke and my nintendo ones are weird, when I'm looking down the sights I occasionally go out of sight view for like a quarter second, resulting in my aim flying off to the corner and making me spin in circles. Especially happens when trying to snipe...

Edit: I will put my FC in my sig, also Nerrel add me, I am tired of getting in matches with a bunch of low levels that don't offer a challenge

Edited on by ElzaSD

Spoony_Tech

Hero spawns everywhere this morning. Got a good 7to 8 thousand experience in about an hour in a half.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.