Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 10,277

ElzaSD

and for the fairness thing, if i cant use snap, then you cant rush. its only fair.

GE: 5221-7088-3259

ElzaSD

or in other words we stand at opposite sides of a room without getting closer to eachother

ElzaSD

the reason i say this is because the person coming around the corner has the advantage in those situations, if we were going to be fair then we would just stand really far away from each other, strafe and shoot, no going behind cover, no hiding, no teammates, just a one versus one with pure aiming skill.

grenworthshero

Dude, calm yourself. You're not the best ever, and quite frankly I don't think any of us cares whether you are or not. The fact is you make excuses for everything, and call us out every time you manage to take one of us down. None of us here are out to be the best ever, it's just fun to have a group of people who like to play the game. The fact that we're playing together makes us all work much better as a team and we usually win. If we lose...meh, it was still fun. Just shut up and play the damn game.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Kbird48

Tech101 wrote:

74 points in heroes sounds better. I was thinking maybe ment 74 elimination. If that's the case I'm sure we have all had something in the 80s range for a hero score at one point. I know I've taken down at least 7 before.

His 74 score was on consoles mode. He doesn't play heroes very often

Goldeneye name: [NL]Shadow
Code: 1083-8242-8293

Aviator

Might get back into this over the next few days... maybe...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

X_MxTnk_X

well lets just all agree on something. Eurocom F***ed up this game. Host quits, lag spikes, hacking wayyy too easy, ammo glitchss, and much more. I'd be at around level 37 right now if it weren't for all the host quits ive had.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Spoony_Tech

I figured I would have some good reading when I woke up! As for ads snap. Never used it. Said it before don't know why its really there especially online. Its a handicap for people learning the game I guess. As for as rushing goes. Don't get what your talking about here. If you can't beat someone face to face then maybe You shouldn't be playing this game. Its what anyone would do in any first person shooter game. I would never consider myself the best. There are better players then me here but I do consider myself better then most who play this game. I use to think Daisy -fan was the best player I went against but if he is using ads snap then take it off and then see how much more difficult this game is. It would require skill since its a handicap to use it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

Isnt ADS snap pretty an auto aim? If it is I would hate to see Tech and Rom use it, more than likely would double their kill count. Oh man, what night! Now I remember why I hate playing online. Even without wii speak they still find a way too talk trash. Time for some coffee!

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Xkhaoz

Man, I dunno why, but I kick butt at Heroes. And I was wondering, which mode is the best for getting a lot of XP quickly? Sine I took a break I need to catch up to all of you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Spoony_Tech

It depends. Heroes is probably the best but quick matches on blackbox can get you a couple of hundred experience in a matter of mins. So heroes maybe a thousand if your really good or 250 in a 2 mins match in blackbox if you do well. Goldeneye sucks unless you get a good team otherwise its a 10 min stalemate. I would also try regular conflict. If you win often You can also get about 1000 experience.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

ElzaSD wrote:

Another failure of mine: I am in no way humble

and another failure of yours -- if you're the last person to post to a thread, instead of double and triple posting as you have been, use the 'edit' link above your comment to edit your last post and add whatever you were going to add that way, please :3

edit: if you're here, be here to hang out and have fun; this conversation has been pretty helpful and supportive until just recently. enough with the trash talk. :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

when you see a post has been deleted, it has been deleted for a reason. it was not an invitation to repost it. -- TBD

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

lifesavedave

when you see a post has been deleted, it has been deleted for a reason. it was not an invitation to repost it. -- TBD

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

Urban are you on. Have you put my fc in?

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

lifesavedave wrote:

Urban are you on. Have you put my fc in?

I'm eating lunch right now. I'll come online in a little bit. I thought I added you so I'll check. If I didn't add you, I'll do it before I play.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Kbird48

Xkhaoz wrote:

Man, I dunno why, but I kick butt at Heroes. And I was wondering, which mode is the best for getting a lot of XP quickly? Sine I took a break I need to catch up to all of you.

I earn the most xp on heroes. Black box gives alot too though.

Goldeneye name: [NL]Shadow
Code: 1083-8242-8293

lifesavedave

good games urban. Only cow that grant sniper was the luckiest person ive ever seen. I've never seen anyone that good with a sniper from point blank..And he was killing my hero with one shot. I cant even do that with toros heavy hitter?

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

I will never again experiment with my remote settings. It's all floaty and s***. I hate it. I had to set it to default and then try to bring it back to how it was before I messed it up. Good matches lifesavedave and kill thief. But I had to bow out to fix this. I'm trying to get back in the match.

Urbanhispanic

lifesavedave wrote:

good games urban. Only cow that grant sniper was the luckiest person ive ever seen. I've never seen anyone that good with a sniper from point blank..And he was killing my hero with one shot. I cant even do that with toros heavy hitter?

yeah that was pure luck. I did it before by accident so I know about that.

edit: I can't get in. Damn it...I wanted to finish our nightclub match before the host bailed. Send me an invite when you get a chance. I'm going to see if I got the controls down to what I used to have.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.