Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 10,277

lifesavedave

damn this cut into my playing time, I was about to hit level 43.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

I know and understand... But honestly.. im (yes i can admit things) one of those people that has to be the best.. that has to win, that NEEDS that sence of superiority above others... i don't like to feel like I am not good at something and I don't like people saying im not. Games is something I have always been good at, im just one of those people that has a knack for being good at things from the start. But unfortunatly i have such a huge ego i cant let anyone be better than me and such... Just like any other human being, I have my flaws

GE: 5221-7088-3259

ElzaSD

Another failure of mine: I am in no way humble

ElzaSD

Off topic: this sure is a strange layout for discussion and such... its just one GIANT thread :S

lifesavedave

Don't worry you will lose alot of that with time. your 17 it's kinda the norm at that age.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

When you get older you wont even care anymore, unless somebody calls you out. I mostly freak out when people are being rude. I love the GIANT thread!

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

lifesavedave

I kind of like the giant thread too, it's more social. Instead of question and answer type setup.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

Yeah sorry about how i acted.... on a good note i had gotten lvl 55 just before i joined your match (literally JUST before, like i got 55, make a gambit loadout, then the match i joined was yours) so i never got to use it :S oh and by the way.. i don't really like or use proxies that much... every time i throw one it seems someone comes flying around a corner and blasts my face full of buckshot

ElzaSD

are yall still playing and if so, what mode, i'm sure people are quitting left and right, i wanna give it another try to see if my internet is being any more friendly

lifesavedave

ill play around with you, but not really in the mood for hardcore masterdon in the face

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

it's pretty late and I don't want to get anymore worked up with some intense matches

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

well.. im going online... gonna be playing heroes so.... be there or... don't... be there....

lifesavedave

i meant on your team

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

Wow, what happened after I left tonight??? Just reading this thread is, umm, entertaining, I guess.

@elza, good to play with ya tonight. I only got one match with you (archives) before I logged off for the night. You got me a few times with the masterson and then you switched to the strata... but I got you a few with my lowly terralite I picked up a strata, not sure whos, and got you once or twice with that also.(that gun is awesome, can't wait till lvl45) Man, the rest of your team really wasn't great. And one guy was noobing too, which was annoying. Anyway, looking forward to a rematch someday.

Just to reinforce what was already said, we enjoy playing the game and that's our focus. Are we competitive, sure. Do we usually win, sure. But would any of us degrade another person for a GAME? Not likely. We'd more likely go have a drink that Rory's wife made and play another round.

That's my rant, have a good night.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

rarely use proxys huh

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

spam ads snap much

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

@elza you dominated me once were two of those kills were via proxy other three were in the back or while reloading. first two games you were +3 on me - proxys. Last game I didn't keep track because it wsa in the sewer and you were using the masterdon. I would say +5. So yeah your pretty good but I only consider myself slightly above average so I was pretty disappointed overall especially with your hip firing. I seemed to get most of my kills there. Maybe you were still lagging I don't know.

oh and from your rant earlier the door swings both ways on spawning behind people.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

if i had known you two were going at it i would have loaded the game back up. cool it with the spawning talk! if people could choose where they spawned then no one would ever pop up right in your crosshairs (it's happened to all of us).

elza, whenever you want a rematch just exchange your code with one of us then we can start a match and have you can join. i'd ask in the interest of fairness that you not use proximity mines (unless you're bond), since having them in your loadout is like adding two free kills to the scoreboard every time you spawn. i'd also prefer it if you didn't use downsight snap, because if you want to see who's better it doesn't make sense to have a computer aim for you, but i know the SD guys all swear by it to get kills as fast as possible. i'm not sure but i don't think any of us use it.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

romulux wrote:

i'm not sure but i don't think any of us use it.

I'm sure there are a lot of us here who do, but I don't think any of the more serious players on here do. I used it a lot when I had to complete the proficiencies for the pistols, and I did a lot when I first started, but, first of all, it's just cheap, and secondly, you can actually play a lot better without it if you have enough skill.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

ElzaSD

I was playing terrible in those matches dude but whatever :S and honestly, i hate hipfiring... and i can play without snap but why would i play without something that helps, especially when all you are running around like kids who had too much caffiene (in regard to hipfiring, how you move faster while doing so) and i seriously don't use THAT many proxies, i used a few and do on nightclub at the begining because i hate little pricks that cant kill me head on so they run to the side and shoot me in the back (so i throw a proxy there, and you ran into it). just saying man.

oh and this game doesn't really take much skill or anything, regardless of whether you use snap or not, if you want to play a wii shooter that takes skill, go play The Conduit and use the pistol online. Rrequires steady hands, and a fast finger.. hmm.. someone here was one of the top 10 best players in that game... someone here had one of the best trigger fingers and accuracy... hmmm... who was that... oh yeah.. ME...

I don't mean to start more flaming, im just saying that there really isn't much skill involved in a CoD-esque game, where its basically just aim in general direction and hold trigger until enemy is dead

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.