Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 10,277

RoryLee

I'm sorry to freak out on you Elza, I just don't like being called out for cheating. Everyone on this site knows I don't like cheaters. Plus a little alcohol will do that to ya.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

ElzaSD

Ok, How bout a fresh start okay?

Fun matches erliar today! I would enjoy getting to play you guys and give you a real challenge if you would like! My internet is kinda sketchy so i have to play late at night when my family has gone to bed. Unfortunatly, when we played erliar, they were still awake... and eating away at my precious badwidth! So, you up for it anyone?

GE: 5221-7088-3259

RoryLee

Fresh start sounds good!

ElzaSD

1.7 what?

Spoony_Tech

If you don't care about stats then why don't You spawn as the hero? I don't think in all the games we played you spawned once.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

1.7mps

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

You must be on the west coast cus I'm going to bed. 2am is my limit.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ElzaSD

Yeah i never have really spawned the hero.. i just don't like the giant target it puts on you and i like my gun better
yeah i just never really was in to spawning it.... kinda thought it was pointless

romulux

welcome to our forum elza (i'm nerrel), there were frustrations but it was still fun fighting you. you did a hell of a job holding all four of us off. but this....

ElzaSD wrote:

can gaurentee (sp?) that i am better than any of you

if i recall i dominated you the last time we fought too.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Domination, oh snap.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

This sucks! Now I'm all worked up.

ElzaSD

ok yeah i run at like errr.... im not sure because my comp is broken so i havent done a speed test or downloaded anything in a while but i think when my family is online.. i get probably around 20-30 KB/S but once they go to bed i probably get like 60-70 kbs.. yeah as i said.. super slow internet (i live in the country, more specifically in a hilly area so good internet isn't possible) and yeah im west coast

lifesavedave

LOL rorylee! your killing me.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

naaaa nerrel... i was laggy there too.. i used to have a grudge against sam fisher because i had faced him and he kept destroying me from my lag (similar to what i was experiencing tonight) and since then we have fought when my internet has been better and I am usually the one killing him now. And as far as how I rank in SD... Crazy Bacon says im just as good as him if not BETTER.. i have beaten NinjaDead on a few occasions (only played with him a few times) i regularly can beat OakyDoky and Umbreona, the newer members of SD i havent really played... I sound pompous but i consider myself third (after Cyber and Daisy-Fan, with Bacon being after me)

RoryLee

How old are you Elza?

romulux

sam fisher is an amazing player, he's maybe the best i've gone up against. but as far as lag goes it's part of the game, you've got to live with it. maybe 1 in 10 matches feels like it's running smoothly for me. just take cover earlier and hope you're not already being shot and not knowing it yet because of the lag!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ElzaSD

And even though Prince Luigi denies it, I have outproformed him in almost every match i played with him

and Nerrel I believe you are an amazing player, and thanks for the welcome. But STILL, I want to face you sometime im not sir laggs alot

lifesavedave

Elza what I think your missing is none of us care about being the best, being in some top clan, clan wars or anything like that. We just enjoy playing together (goldeneye). Your the one who was attacking us. I personally could care less If i'm the best or worst person on the forum let alone the world.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

ElzaSD

I am 17 by the way, and yes, I DO overreact haha

RoryLee

lifesavedave wrote:

Elza what I think your missing is none of us care about being the best, being in some top clan, clan wars or anything like that. We just enjoy playing together (goldeneye). Your the one who was attacking us. I personally could care less If i'm the best or worst person on the forum let alone the world.

Exactly! We have a good crew that plays the game for fun.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.