Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 10,277

RoryLee

Sorry about the terrible games tonight guys, it seemed even the lower rank people were killing me with one shot while I was unloading on them I don't know what the deal is.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RoryLee

I blame my terrible game on the Bachelor. I hate that dam show!

lifesavedave

OK guys you need to go check out a post over at gamefaq in the goldeneye section. Rory, nerrel, and rdb you must have seriously destroyed elza (sd). Because he is seriously butt hurt! For real its a good laugh. Man I wish I would have been there!

Title is Dear nl

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Sorry romulux. My Wii froze there. I wasn't doing much better then you rorylee. So don't sweat it. Elza got the better of me today but he's not the best of the sd that's for sure. Nice games all. Thanks for not making us look to bad against one of the sd members tonight romulux.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

tech, if you were upset before i'd hate to see you after tonight's games. i've played elza before and he wasn't nearly as tough as tonight, maybe it was the masterton but it seems like as a rule whenever you go up against a good player and are looking forward to fighting them the rest of their team has to be a bunch of dbags and mess it up. that noob tuber and sniper were driving me nuts! still managed to get a domination on elza.

i was glad we did those matches afterward tech, doing some easier matches after that felt good. i think the hero glitch must side with who's hosting, because if you guys have noticed it's always against us.

Rorylee wrote:

Sorry about the terrible games tonight guys, it seemed even the lower rank people were killing me with one shot while I was unloading on them I don't know what the deal is.

it was your connection, which is odd because yours usually works great. i was putting whole strata clips into people and then hitting them with the hawksman five times to take them down, which means the game was losing hits like crazy.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Someone post a link to that site. I can't seem to find it.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

what happened rory. I made a post standing up for you guys.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

Nothing happened. Just playing a game like we normally do, we were spawning heroes they werent. I was trying to use my Sigmus 9 but it not that good against proxies or the masterton. That guy is just a poor loser, I would love to throw that guy into the ground and spit on him.

ElzaSD

Why hello. Its Elza. Destroyed? no, not really, maybe as far as overall score but i had more kills than any of you personally (except i think the docks match, my god i hate that map). And agreed, i wasn't able to bring my A game due to the unbearable lag i was suffering from (not only from the host which it sounds like you were having some issues, but also because my internet is literally crap, as in everyone was teleporting around the map during all those matches :S )

GE: 5221-7088-3259

RoryLee

We were having a good game and enjoying the challenge, but you had to go talk some crap about us on your site. You SD people are so bitter and worry too much about your stats.

ElzaSD

and lol talking like you are better than me, what a bunch of failures. I can gaurentee (sp?) that i am better than any of you and would love to watch you fall to the ground as i pump your face full of lead

Spoony_Tech

Not only what Rorylee said but when your on a team with a bunch of good players we all cut into each others kills. Of course your going to have more kills on a crap team.

MERG said:

lifesavedave

Attitude is alittlemore civil now.

Whats the big deal then if you had tons of lag. Happens to everyone now and again. You just quit and move on.

You made us sound like we are a bunch of no good players who hack. which is not the case on both accounts.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

You are probably better than me in the virtual world. Why dont you just relax and enjoy the game. We like playing against NL because everyone has fun.

ElzaSD

Ok, i wasn't meaning to talk crap, was saying it mainly joking, just excaiming that it was incredibly laggy on my end. all i want is to be able to face you guys without that crapload of lag due to my family all being on thier computers. Also you guys are actually pretty good players, just don't go thinking that you can beat me

RoryLee

I never said I was better than anyone in GE, I just like to play a few games with my friends when they are on.

ElzaSD

oh and i don't care about stats really... and in regards to the "so what everyone has a little lag now and then" comment: you must not understand... i have way more lag than you have ever experienced most likely. let me ask you.. whats your download speed...

RoryLee

My aim was terrible tonight. Even the lower ranks were capping me pretty good. Due to the Bachelor

lifesavedave

3mps dsl actual is 1.7

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

Don't worry I get punched killed from 500ft just like you do.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.