Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 10,277

Chris720

Been playing offline with the Classic Controller since my Nunchuk is dead, and its so horrible... I died so many times its ridiculous...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

Been playing offline with the Classic Controller since my Nunchuk is dead, and its so horrible... I died so many times its ridiculous...

and to think that's how I got to lvl33

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Urbanhispanic

RDB wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@[NL]kllthief...sorry about bailing. I got hungry so I'm eating lunch now. If you're still on when I'm done, I'll come join you again. Good matches by the way.

Ha, no biggie. My wii froze the next match anyway I'll be back after a few. You too, we pretty much carried our teams, huh?

I'M KILLTHIEF!!! No more taking RDB's kills Ha ha.

ohhh....lol I had no idea. It's about time I saw you in action and you didn't disappoint.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

and to think that's how I got to lvl33

@demon....holy shit that sucks...I was tempted to use the CCP online but nevermind...I'll pass. lol

@ rdb why in the world did you stick to the CCP then? You could have leveled up faster. I guess we each learn from our mistakes.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Spoony_Tech

xDemon720x wrote:

Good. Get online so I can exact my revenge on you. ;)

Seriously though get your new remote so we can dominant again.

@RDB All your kill belong to us!! :)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

I'm done with lunch. I'm heading back online to work on upgrading the Kunuva pistol. I'm so dying to open up other new weapons.

RDB

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@ rdb why in the world did you stick to the CCP then? You could have leveled up faster. I guess we each learn from our mistakes.

Just didn't know any better... I used the wiimote for the first part of single player, just didn't have the patience to fine tune it initially so I gave up and used the ccp, what I'm used to from xbox etc...

@lifesave, sorry I quit mid-round in the club. The projector I play on overheated and the screen went blank, so it was either quit, or run randomly and totally drag the team down. I'll be back in 10 or so when it cools off. It's happened before but it's been while. And previously it was just while watching tv so I could pause it till it fired back up. This was a whole new level of "oh____"

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

X_MxTnk_X

lol i used the CCP from 1-34, and am still using it now , its not that bad from what you guys actually think, just fine tune the controls and sensitivity and its the same as the wii remote to me

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Kbird48

I'm going on in a half hour. Any1 else goin to be on then?

Goldeneye name: [NL]Shadow
Code: 1083-8242-8293

romulux

i can't believe how much xp i've been getting playing heroes with you guys the past week, it's been averaging 13,000xp a night. it sucks when the match is broken but as long as no one spawns a hero it's like a regular team match with a 120 score limit, so we can still get a crazy amount of kills and xp. i'm already not far from the masterton and we'll need to do some black box to see how it works. i was thinking of killing myself with a grenade a few times at the start of the match so we all could pick one up and royally wreck the box. and make the host quit.

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

its not that bad from what you guys actually think, just fine tune the controls and sensitivity and its the same as the wii remote to me

i'm glad you can work it, but it's just not possible for the controller to perform the same motions the remote does. if you want proof, try drawing a curved line on an etch a sketch. i keep referencing etch a sketch but i wonder if younger forum members even know what one is...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

lol i used the CCP from 1-34, and am still using it now , its not that bad from what you guys actually think, just fine tune the controls and sensitivity and its the same as the wii remote to me

I agree, it's not bad. And it took me to about the same place as you. But I was losing to Rory, Tech, and Rom in face 2 face gunfights at least 80% of the time and it really pissed me off. So I made the switch. And now, I don't know any percentages, but i feel like I have at least a decent chance against any of the said individuals. So it was worth it. And I think I move faster across boards, and win more close battles than before. Long range is still a bit harder than w/ ccp, but I'm working on it. Fwiw, you play well now, but I don't think it's possible to get awesome w/ ccp against other awesome players.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

I don't know any percentages, but i feel like I have at least a decent chance against any of the said individuals.

you are killing me a lot more often now, not to mention topping the scoreboard more often. i can see the results of the switch pretty clearly!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Riskia

Sorry that I havent been on in a while. I got really sick, plus the huge icestorm that hit us. Anyone gonna be on tonight?

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Matthias

is there another topic for GE? i can't find it

Wii friendcodes
Monster hunter tri: 78L7K3
clan: http://mh3kingdom.wiiforumzone.com/forum
Goldeneye: 1215-8451-1729 If you are dutch then join this clan
http://n-agents.forumactief.com/
Mario kart: 2794-1914-3399

lifesavedave

OH OH! I WANT A MASTERDON! ME ME ME! PICK ME! PLEASE!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

lifesavedave wrote:

OH OH! I WANT A MASTERDON! ME ME ME! PICK ME! PLEASE!

I have a long way to go before i unlock that weapon I will be online later. It's time for dinner. Yum!

RDB

Man, I played some heroes games today and no NL's online to play with. It was intense cause I felt like I couldn't screw up! When I'm with other lifers, and I have a bad game, you guys are there to pick up the slack. But with randoms, the pressure is on to always play great. After an hour I was tired and needed a break. I had a few of my best matches in there which made it even more intense. I had a 20 kill run in outpost and ended 38-13 w/ 6 hero kills, then a few games later I went 39-6 w/ all 3 of our hero kills against a lvl 30 & 40 w/ two other randoms 20's. Oh yea, in the first round there was a 42 that I had a domination run on. So in all, I did about 6000xp in an hour w/ a few rage quits mixed in there. It was by far my best one hour of play to date.

Also had one team hide their hero in a new place in the docks. He hid behind the first upside down boat on the right in the outside corridor. Then had 2 teammates protecting him in that little entryway with the desk and crates. I got into him after killing the other 2, three times and unloaded almost a whole clip in his head while he was ducked, but totally visible. For some reason the hit detection in that spot was terrible. I had to run all the way past him and basically shoot him from the side before it would register my shots, yet he could hit me right away. Took me 4 times to get to him and kill him. Good stuff though. At least they weren't camping in the other "boat room". It was nice to have a new challenge in there. Oh yea, then I took his masterson and wreaked havoc on them. Ha ha.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Pig_party

Hey who Is neural on golden eye

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

Pig_party

I meant nerrel

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

lifesavedave

Pig_party wrote:

I meant nerrel

thats Romulux. King of the kill stealing!

GOOD JOB RDB! Man i need a run like that.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.